Sneeze Fetish Forum

Uber Allergic: A Romance - part 19 / ? Updated Nov 26

starpollen

10 hours ago, starpollen said:

I apologize, dear readers, that you might be all aflutter at seeing a response from me.  I wanted to assure you that I am working on a closing chapter to this particular thread with these characters and I have ideas for others.  I also apologize for the time it has taken to finish.  In the past 9 months I have moved continents, started a new job, begun a new relationship, and accidentally inherited a cat.  Hopefully this summer when things settle down I can finally write the ideas I have swirling about in my head. 

I appreciate you so much. 

Thank you for loving these characters.  That is what makes them live. ❤️

Just knowing that you haven't given up on these two makes me so happy. I'll wait patiently for as long as it takes. 😃

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• starpollen

• rockbell

• Privatedancer

• EveP

Great to hear from you and hoping you continue to thrive in your new space. And adjust to the cat! 🥰

No worries!

It sounds like you have had a lot on your plate! Whenever you’re ready to come back to this story is fine. 

• 3 weeks later...

This story is so so well written. I adore these two. So beautiful! Really would love to read more of it. 

• 5 weeks later...

I’m so happy you’ll finish this beautiful story, it’s definitely one of my favorites. You’re an incredible writer!