Sneeze Fetish Forum

My Boss Sneezing

Mal

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It's been a while (both since I've posted and sine I've witnessed a sneeze from ~Drew~)! 

This evening I was in my office and Drew came in looking for something in a closet. I was busy working, but out of the corner of my eye, I watched him lift his pointer finger up to scratch his nose. Of course my mind went straight to fantasizing about a potential upcoming sneeze, but I tried not to get too ahead of myself.

During this shift, I was also working with the manager of my department who is a petite blonde Australian woman in her early 30s named "Daisy" (for the purpose of this story). As I was on the phone with a guest, Daisy walked over to Drew to help him find what he was looking for and sure enough, I heard "HISHOOOO".  The beginning of the sneeze was quite high pitched and for a split second I thought it couldn't be Drew, but I quickly remembered that Daisy exclusively stifles her sneezes (or is just a person who has a naturally small, stifled sneeze... is that a thing??), so it couldn't have been her. Shortly after the sneeze, I heard Daisy say "bless you", confirming it had been Drew, and he thanked her. He hung around in our office a little longer, but much to my dismay I only got the one sneeze from him. 

Right as Daisy and I were about to close up for the night, I was minding my own business when I heard "cnxxchoo". I turned towards her and blessed her and before I got the words out of my mouth she sneezed again, "ngxxSHOO!" She clearly wasn't expecting the second sneeze and let out a big sigh. I always find it funny/ charming when people with tiny sneezes have a sneeze that's slightly more forceful and they react like "jeez that was huge"! Anyway though I digress- after those sneezes, Daisy sounded congested for the remainder of the evening and I ran home to put it all on paper for you guys🙃

On 6/21/2022 at 9:08 PM, Mal said:

You absolutely may!

Frankly he usually doesn't cover at all... he just turns his body away, and since his sneezes frequently seem to catch him off guard, it's always a jerking motion to turn away from others in the room and sometimes he does't quite make it all the way to the side before the sneeze comes to fruition ;) 

He...doesnt cover at all....so his sneezes are just full force...:stretcher:

I love this observation thread! 
Plz keep posting about Drew! I think it’s cute how you come here to share with all of us 😂 

trustttt, we all appreciate it 😌

21 hours ago, MikiSan said:

He...doesnt cover at all....so his sneezes are just full force...:stretcher:

Nope he rarely covers... if anything at all he just turns his head to the side, but it's always full force and there never seems to be any attempt at softening the sneeze, he just lets it out:)

16 hours ago, Elysnzz said:

I love this observation thread! 
Plz keep posting about Drew! I think it’s cute how you come here to share with all of us 😂 

trustttt, we all appreciate it 😌

aw I'm so happy you enjoy reading it, honestly half the excitement of witnessing him sneezing is getting to share it with you guys haha ❤️ 

2 hours ago, Mal said:

Nope he rarely covers... if anything at all he just turns his head to the side, but it's always full force and there never seems to be any attempt at softening the sneeze, he just lets it out:)

so dangerous to be next to him...especiallythat one time you posted when he was right smach dab in the middle of you two x///x

• 6 months later...

hi everyone ❤️ 

This obs is from a couple days ago, I'm just now getting a chance to post! 

Soooo the pollen has been very high where I live and was especially intense on this day. I am obviously an expert at repressing my own sneezes but even I was having a hard time holding them back because my nose was tickling so much all day. Earlier in the day I took a walk with my friend and he sneezed 4-5 times over the course of our walk-- he never sneezes in multiples there were just many separate occasions where he had to sneeze! It really is that time of the year where sneezes are also always echoing in the distance you when you're outside. 

Anyway though, after being surrounded by sneezing all day, I went to work. I was sitting at the computer sending emails when Drew came into my office. He was standing right behind my desk chair when I felt a little bug fly into my mouth (ew my office gets so buggy in the warmer months). "I swear I just swallowed a bug", I turned and said to my coworker. Immediately Drew playfully chimed in saying "no you didn't, there are no bugs here!". And out of the blue, he turned 180 degrees to have his back facing me, and he let out a big "HRRSHHEWW"!! I said "BLESS you" in the gratuitous way I always say it to him (really dragging out the words in the way one would say "good boy" to a dog after completing a task lol). He didn't thank me, but said, "see? I sneeze when people exaggerate so that's how I know you didn't swallow that bug". He then left to get back to his work and as he walked out of the room I could hear him blowing his nose. Knowing what an allergic person he is, I'm sure he had been sneezing all day from the pollen. 

• 8 months later...