Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze Scenario Challenge

Bless you, Hi

On 10/4/2021 at 10:50 PM, JustReading said:

Definitely A.

Would you rather?

A) A partner who wants cuddles when they're sick or have bad hay fever/allergies.

B) Have a partner who wants to cuddle you when you're sick or have bad hay fever/allergies.

wahhh i love both of these. since i don’t get sick very often and have no allergies, i have to say a.

god i’m a sucker for some caretaking

• 6 months later...

In regards to this one;

On 10/1/2021 at 10:43 PM, Bless you, Hi said:

For your top actor/actress crush, would you rather see them do--

1 ) a scripted sneezing fit as part of the show?

or 

B ) a single real sneeze during an interview?

It's a really tough call that depends on my mood, but today, I'm going with B. I'm curious to know how well the actor in question can fake a sneeze, but hearing the real deal would be pretty neat. Though I'd probably faint if it actually happened, since I've practically given up on hearing anything sneeze related from him.

This is a scenario that is very unlikely to happen in the real world, but in a story, would you rather read about;

1. A maid allergic to dust and/or feathers but who has to use a feather duster to clean, leading to her sneezing repeatedly whenever she dusts a room...

or 2. The lord/lady of the house being allergic to dust and/or feathers and sneezing repeatedly whenever they end up in the same room where the maid is dusting (which of course, in this hypothetical scenario, would be often)?