Sneeze Fetish Forum

The White Room

Guy

You wake up in an all white room, alone. Suddenly, a door opens and out walks a striking woman.

She has red hair and wears a white suit, with long gloves. "Hello there," she smiles. "My name is Rose”. Rose sits you down.You don't know how you got into this room, but you ask Rose if you are allowed to leave.

"Well, it's complicated," she says. "You can leave, but only if you can clear the appropriate condition."

"What condition is that?" you ask.

"You need to make me sneeze."

"Make you sneeze?"

"Yes. If you can make me sneeze three times, you're free to leave this room."

"How do I make you sneeze?"

Rose smiles, turns her head, and points to the corner of the room. Suddenly, a table starts to rise into the room from a hidden panel in the floor. On the table are various tools which can be used to induce sneezing. Rose crosses her arms and leans back, awaiting your performance.

The items on the table include a pepper shaker, a feather, a bottle of perfume, a bouquet of flowers, and a tissue. Next to these items is a red button with text on it reading "Special Request". This is followed by an open space for the user to write what they would like to request of the red button.

"What does ‘Special Request’ mean?"

"It means you can request anything, and The Master will do their best to fulfill it. But you can only use this button once. You may not want to waste it on me..."

You go to the table and survey your options. At a loss for what to pick, you ultimately decide to take the feather and return to Rose. You pick up the feather and approach Rose, who smiles at you. You take out the feather and hold it in front of her face.
As you get close to her, you realize that Rose is really quite beautiful. She has a mostly pale complexion with shoulder-length red hair. Her nose and ears are pierced and you find yourself drawn to her, despite having no recollection of ever knowing her.

Rose looks at the feather, then looks at you expectedly. You start by tracking the tip of the feather down the tip of her nose. As you do this, she slowly begins to close her eyes and involuntarily tilts her head back.

You move underneath her nose, and start tracing the feather around the rims of her nostrils which are beginning to flare in protest of the feather's tickle. Rose's breathing becomes heavier and you can feel her breath on your hand.

"Heh..."

She begins to hitch as her nose can't help but begin to give into the tickle. You insert the feather into her nostril and tickle the inside of her nose. For a moment, nothing seems to happen, but Rose's nose begins to jerk and twitch in response to the tickle. She opens her eyes and looks at you, and you see a sneezy desperation in her eyes.

You begin to rapidly move the feather around inside her nose. Rose suddenly grabs your wrist and attempts to move your hand away from her face, but in doing so pushes the feather further into her nose, pushing her over the edge and sneezing into your hand. 

"Ah-CHOOOO!"

You can feel the spray from Rose's sneeze all the way to your forearm. The power of her sneeze is so great that you are taken aback.

"Sorry..." she says with a sniff. "I didn't mean to sneeze on you. Please, continue."

You pick up the feather and trace it once more around her nostrils, this time further up the right side of her face. Rose begins to sniffle. 

She opens her eyes and looks at you, and you can tell she is trying to retain control of her impending sneezes.

You move the feather to her left nostril and begin to tickle it in a similar way. Her nose starts to run as she continues sniffling. It appears she is trying to hold back her sneeze.
"Ah...ah..." she says, trying to get the words out between sniffles. "I don't think I'm going to be able to stop my..."

Rose's face begins to morph into a contorted expression of sheer tickly agony, as she attempts holds back the intense need to sneeze.

"A-Ahh!" she hitches.

Rose raises her hand to her mouth and attempts to stop the tide of sneezing, but she can't hold it in any longer.

You lower her hand away from her mouth and move the feather to her right nostril and give it a light push. Rose's nostrils flare open wide in surprise as she begins to sneeze explosively onto your chest. You can feel the blast of spray hit your chest you learn you actually enjoy the sensation of being sneezed on.

"EH-SCHIEWWWW!"

"One more sneeze...", you say, thinking out loud. 

Rose sniffles and rubs her nose with her hand, and for a moment you think she will sneeze again without any help, but she squishes the back of her hand against her nostrils and smothers the itch. She looks at you and waits for you to settle into your next move.

Without skipping a beat, you continue with the feather, this time tracing around the left side of her nose and pushing it gently. Rose's face contorts into one of absolute anguish as she fights to not sneeze.

"N-No..." she manages to get out between deep breaths. "I can't..."

"You will." you say, trying to sound confident.

Rose looks at you as her nose continues to run down to her lip. She shakes her head slowly back and forth.

"I... I... I'm not gonna..." she says, exhaling loudly.

You look at her radiant face and you find yourself absolutely enthralled as she builds up to one last big sneeze. You bring your hand up to her face and she looks at you.
"Not gonna sneeze..." she says.

Rose closes her eyes, lowers her head, and continues to hold back her sneeze. She starts to rub her nose with her palm, and her eyes start to flutter. 

"A-Ah..." she says, catching herself. "It... It... It itches!"

You can hardly contain yourself as you feel her prepare for another sneeze. You lower your head low and bring your lips as close to her face as you can, ready to feel the force of her sneeze.

You hear her sniffle before she opens her mouth slightly. Her nostrils begin to flare and you feel the warmth of her breath on your upper lip. You stare into her eyes and she looks into yours.

"Do it..." she says.

You feel the air from her mouth as she slowly exhales. You bring your finger to her nose and gently touch the tip.

Rose immediately sneezes explosively into your face. 

"AHH-TSCHIEWWWW!!!”

You experience a joy so bright that it consumes your entire being. As you feel the air from her sneeze wash over your face, she sneezes for you once more. It is a beautiful thing.

Something has awakened within you.

Rose regains her composure, and with a sniff, says "You have fulfilled the condition."

She motions to a corner of the room where a door has opened up. Through the door you see nothing but darkness.

"Go forward," she says.

You step through the door. 

The next thing you know, you arrive in an all white room, alone. Suddenly, a door opens and out walks a striking woman.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guy

• NickG1998

• DanniSneeze

• CircleSquare

This story is wonderful can't wait for the next part please update soon and keep up the amazing work there's no rush take your time

I LOVE THIS!! The descriptions are amazing and I love the build ups, but the plot is great too! Excited to see what happens next, and I’d love to see some more sneezy romance between Rose and the MC!

The next thing you know, you arrive in an all white room, alone. Suddenly, a door opens and out walks a striking woman. She has long, raven black hair and striking green eyes. She is about your height, and she smiles at you. 

"Hello," she says in a strong English accent. 

"My name is Annette."

"Hello," you respond, "and mine is..."

"I know who you are. Everyone in the Trial knows who you are."

"The Trial?" 

"You can leave this room, but only if you can clear the appropriate condition", she says.

You say "I have to make you sneeze?"

"Quite the contrary," she says, "I need you to prevent me from sneezing".

Grates in the ceiling open up and particles of pollen start drifting down into the room. She points to a dusting of pollen floating in the air. 

"I'm terribly allergic to pollen... if you can help me hold back my sneeze for three minutes, you can leave this room." 

You notice a timer appear on the wall, it starts counting down from three minutes. Your concentration on the timer is broken when you hear a harsh sniffle from the woman next to you. Her nose has started to run already. 

"Oh, I'm so allergic... pollen makes me sneeze so much!"

You decide that you have to do something. You have no idea how to help her, but you're sure that you have to try.

You say "Hold back your sneeze, I know you can do it."

Her eyes give out and she begins blowing her nose into a handkerchief. 

"Oh, I'm so sorry..." she says. "I can't... *sniffle* I can't hold back my sneeze by myself." 

She starts hitching, building up to a sneeze. She's inadvertently taking more pollen into her nose with each breath. 

"I'm going to sneeze!" she says. 

She starts to reach up to cover her nose. Suddenly, you shove your finger under her nostrils. 

"Ahh..." she says, a hint of relief in her voice. 

You keep your finger at her nostrils as she sniffs. You feel a single drop of snot from her nose drip onto your finger as her nose continues to run. 

"Ah... Ah... Ah..." she says, as she continues to fight the allergen in her nose. Her nose continues to run. "Don't let go..." she says.

As you hold her nose, you begin to admire the sneezy state of the beautiful woman in front of you. Her eyes are tearing up and her nose has become a subtle shade of red. She begins to take a bigger breath in an effort to fight the sneeze. You know she can't last much longer. Two minutes on the clock. She's fighting the sneeze with everything she has. 

"Ah..." she says, holding her breath in. "I don't think just holding your finger under my nose is working anymore...", she says as she continues to sniffle. 

You feel her nostrils start to flare. In response, you start to move the finger you have under her nose back and forth, effectively rubbing her nose. 

"Ah... I'm so sorry... I can't... ah... hold it..." she says as she starts to sneeze, but you keep rubbing.

You say "You won't sneeze. I've got you..."

"Ah...! Ah...!" she says as her face becomes contorted and her eyes water.

The urge to sneeze comes at her stronger than ever and you hold it back with your finger.

She whispers, "I can't... hold it back... much longer..."

You keep rubbing her nose, but notice how it is starting to turn red. 

"I... I'm... Ah...!" she says, holding the sneeze in. One minute on the clock. 

You feel the hairs on the back of your neck stand up and you know that she’s about to sneeze. 

"Uh oh..." she says. "It's coming..." Her nostrils continue to flare as her buildup passes the point of no return. "Ahhh-! I'm gonna... *sniff* gonnaaahh-..." she says, in the middle of which she starts to sneeze. 

As soon as she does so, you quickly pinch your fingers around her nostrils, blocking all entry of potential allergens. Her mouth opens in surprise, and it is only your quick fingers that stop her from releasing any of the sneezes she had been building up to. 

"Ehh... my nose... still tickles..." she says, as you have her nose plugged. 

Thirty seconds on the clock. 

You keep holding the sneeze in with your fingers. Your hands are getting sore, but you don't care. You've got her. Her eyes begin to close as her head starts to rear back. 

"Gonna sneeze...!" she says. 

15 seconds on the clock. 

You hold her nose closed as her sneeze tries to fight against you. You wonder, have you actually made the tickle worse by plugging her nose? Now the allergens already in her nose don't have any means of escape... except through a sneeze. You can feel her resolve slipping through your fingers. 

10 seconds. 

"I... c-can't... stop it...!" she says, her words partially interrupted by her hitching gasps. 

You know it's too late, she can't hold anymore in. You feel her nose start to spasm as the sneeze threatens to escape.

"Ahhhhhh...." she hitches. Her face is the epitome of sneezy torture. 

7 seconds. 

"AHHHHHHH......!" She's going to sneeze. 

You have to think of something to help her make it through the next few moments before sneezy ecstasy. 

3 seconds.

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH---!”

Even if this plan doesn't work, it was worth it anyway. Suddenly you bring yourself close to her and kiss her on the tip of her nose. You feel a sharp intake of breath from her in response to your kiss. You thought a sneeze was about to erupt through her, but you realize it was a gasp of surprise. You hear a buzzer emit from the timer against the wall, you look and the time has indeed reached 0 seconds remaining. You've managed to hold back her sneeze. You look back at her and are immediately greeted by a nose that was about to clear itself of the irritants that have plagued it for the past 3 minutes. 

She sneezes, and you can feel the pressure of the past three minutes being released all at once. 

"AHH-ESCHIEWWWW!!!" 

The force of her sneeze is uncontrolled, unpredictable, and unrestricted. It is the most amazing sensation you've ever felt. 

"AH-SCHIEWWWW!!!" 

She sneezes again, and it feels even better than the first. 

"AAAA-SCHIEWWWW!!!" 

She sneezes a third time, and you can barely keep up with the power behind each spasm that emanates through your body. 

"AAAAAAAAA-SCHIEWWWW!!!" 

You can feel the force and spray of each sneeze against your skin . You are losing yourself in each sensation she's giving you. The only thing you want is more and more and more... 

"A-SCHIEWWWW!!!" 

She stops. You let out a long, slow sigh of relief. You're not sure how much longer you could have kept it together if she had continued. She puts a finger under her nose.

"Ah... what a relief..." she says. "I'm sorry. I just can't stop sneezing. Allergies, you know." 

You look at her finger and realize that her nose is still twitching. You bring your face close to hers and whisper: "You're not done, are you?" 

She sniffles. "My nose... it's still tickling. I'm gonna...!" 

She begins to build up to a sneeze one more time. 

"Ahhhhhh.... AAAHHHHHHHH...!" she hitches 

You reach to her nose and gently remove her finger from under her nostrils. 

"AAAAHHHHHHHHH-!!!" 

She releases a single, powerful sneeze that reverberates all through your body, stronger and more satisfying than the others combined. 

"EEAAAAAAAAAH-SSCHIIIEEEEEEEWWWWW!!!" 

You feel the droplets from her sneeze rain across your face and neck. It feels so good that you let out a long, slow moan of ecstasy through the power of the sneeze. In this moment, you want more. You want her. You want everything. 

"Ah... that was good." she pants. She wipes some of the moisture away from her face and clears her throat. 

"You have fulfilled the condition." She motions to a corner of the room where a door has opened up. Through the door you see nothing but darkness. You know what comes next, but part of you doesn't want to leave. 

"Go forward," she says. You step through the door. The next thing you know, you arrive in an all white room, alone. Suddenly, a door opens and out walks a striking woman.

Nice twist, going with a woman who you need to stop from sneezing. I thought it was looking like a woman that would have been more difficult to make sneeze, but well done. I can't wait for the 3rd striking woman and what that test is.

9 hours ago, ThePokeFan599 said:

Nice twist, going with a woman who you need to stop from sneezing. I thought it was looking like a woman that would have been more difficult to make sneeze, but well done. I can't wait for the 3rd striking woman and what that test is.

You took the words right out of my mouth

wonderful part I really enjoy this story over all for the next part if you can could you do a contagion part I would really enjoy something like that if she's completely congested and you have to make her sneeze for between 5 to 10 minuets can you also please make her a red head

I'm curious as to what happens next. Will you have to try to prevent a Giantess from sneezing or help her sneeze?