Sneeze Fetish Forum

The White Room

Guy

I- that was incredible 

My jaw was on the floor all the way through reading this, I’ve read it over and over again!! Such superb writing, I loved the desperation in the build-ups! Can’t wait to see where this goes

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Guy

• NickG1998

• DanniSneeze

• CircleSquare

The next thing you know, you arrive in an all white room, alone. Suddenly, a door opens and out walks a striking woman. She has curly auburn hair and the most radiant green eyes. She radiates power and grace. She walks with the strength and assurance of someone much older than she actually is.  She stops in front of you and stares into your eyes.

"Who are you?" you ask.

"I am your servant."

"Servant?"

"Please, no one is here but us."

You look around and it is an identical room to the first two, with a table for sneeze-inducing supplies in the corner.

"To leave this room, you must clear the appropriate condition." she says.

"How do I do that?" you ask.

"As your servant, I will serve your desires to the best of my ability. When I have adequately satisfied you, you will be allowed to leave the room."

Confused, you ask "How will you know if I've been satisfied?" 

"She knows...", she says. "She sees everything."

Before you can question her further, your servant raises her hands to her face and begins to rub at her nose. 

Suddenly, a sneeze resonates through the room.

She stifles.  She stops. She breathes. She waits. 

And then, she lets out a second stifled sneeze.

"Oh my goodness," she says. "I'm so sorry... my nose has been so tickly lately..."

She sniffles.

"It's probably the flowers over there that are setting off my allergies..."

You look at the table of inducing materials as a bouquet of flowers sits. She continues to rub at her nose as you consider your options. She suddenly gets very close to you and starts rubbing her nose against your cheek.  You find yourself melting into the sensation. 

She whispers, "I know you like this... let me serve you. Let me satisfy you."

You walk over to the table and take a single flower out of the bouquet. You hand it to her.

"Satisfy me."

You watch as she takes the flower and slowly rises it to her nose to smell it. She then closes her eyes and takes in a deep breath.

"It smells so good…

She turns to you and stares into your eyes. She looks so vulnerable, so trusting... so seductive.

"I love the scent of flowers. It's just a shame that I'm... *sniffle* allergic." She covers her face with her hands and lets out a stifled, but still powerful sneeze. 

"Hnk-chew!"

She twirls the flower around under her nostrils before taking in another deep breath.

"I used to love springtime. It was always such a happy time of year, and the flowers... oh, the flowers would always cheer me up. I loved everything about them."

She gets close to you and starts to whisper in your ear.

"But they always make me... make me-... *sniffle*"

She rubs her eyes with her palms and lets out a powerful, stifled sneeze against your ear. 

"I wish I could stop them. I try so hard to hold it in, but I just... *sniffle* can't."

She shifts her gaze to stare intently at you as she rubs her nose.

"I can tell that my sneezing is contributing to your satisfaction, but something is preventing you from enjoying it fully...", she says, sniffling. "Please, let me know what I need to do, allow me to rectify this situation."

She slowly slides her hands down your face, and you let out a low breath in response. 

"Allow me to serve you."

"Don't stifle. Let your sneezes out."

She lifts her hands to her face and begins to rub her nose.

"I'm so glad you said that," she says. " Flowers make me sneeze so much... and stifling doesn't relieve the itch at all."

You watch the flower dance and glow in her hands as she raises it to her nose and lets out the long-awaited sneeze. It is loud and powerful, and she huffs and covers her nose.

"Huh-SCHOOOOO!"

She lets out another one right on cue.

"My goodness...", she says. "I can't even contain myself..."

She sneezes again.

"It feels so good."

You stare at her, entranced by her sneezes. 

"Hehe..." she laughs. "I can tell that I'm *sniffle* on the right track... but you aren't fully satisfied yet. Let me do my job, sir."

She raises her hands to her face once more and covers her nose as she lets out a few more sneezes.

You lightly take the flower from out of her hands. "I want to make you sneeze."

She looks up at you in surprise, and she nods.

"Allow me to serve you. Please."

Her hands drop to her sides. You move forward and place the flower beneath her nose. She inhales deeply, immediately causing her to sneeze violently.

"Augh-CHOOOOOO!"

She covers her face and lets out another sneeze.

You break the flower in half. You have one piece with the flower head and one piece that's just the stem. You insert the stem piece into her left nostril and twist it around.

The flower head pops up through her nose and she inhales sharply.

"Uh-huh-ah-ah-ah!"

"You're gonna make me- Ah!"

She covers her nose and lets out another powerful sneeze.

"Huh-SCHOOOOO!"

You continue to slowly twist the flower stem inside her left nostril as you raise the head of the flower to her right nostril. She lets out a deep breath.

"Augh-SCHEEEEEW!"

She sneezes violently again.

The irritation of the stem in her nostril combined with the scent of the flower and the attacking pollen is too much for her to handle as she launches into an uncontrollable sneezing fit. She huffs and tries to cover her nose, but the stem keeps her face and mouth open and the sneezing continues. She faces her head downward to avoid sneezing on you.

"Augh-CHOOOO!"

There's no stopping it now. She sneezes powerfully three more times before you remove the stem and flower head from her nose. 

You say "I'm not satisfied."

She simply sniffles in response. You bring your hand to her face, and using your index finger you lift her head up from her chin. You're met with the allergic beauty of a woman who has a red and runny nose, just ready to explode at the slightest irritant. 

You say "I want you to sneeze on me."

She rises her eyebrows in surprise. Surprise turns to desperation as she quickly needs to sneeze again.

"As you- Ahhh..... As you wish..."

She leans forward and sniffs strongly, her mouth opens as she inhales deeply.

She sneezes all over your chest. You can feel the stunning wetness of her sneeze raining on you.

"Huh-SCHIEWWWWW!"

She wipes her nose and lets out another powerful sneeze mists your upper chest and neck.

"Augh-CHOOOO!"

She wipes her nose for a second time and sighs deeply. The feeling of her sneezes on your skin gives you a sensation of pleasure unlike you've ever felt before. You're certainly feeling... satisfied. 

"Please... more...", you say, aching to feel her powerful sneezes on your face.

Her face lights up in understanding and she nods to you quickly. 

"I'm gonna... I'm gonnaaah... Ah-!"

She hitches, building up to a massive and wet release. 

"Gah.... guh... gunna-!"

She can't hold out anymore.

"I'm gonna sneeze!"

"Augh- SSSSCHIEGHHHHH!"

She sneezes powerfully into your face.

As her mucus and tears hit your face, you feel the greatest sensation you've ever felt. The feeling is uncontainable.

"Augh-CHOOOO!"

Another powerful sneeze from her hits your face and you feel another rush of pleasure.

You feel her nose rubbing against your face and her warm tears falling onto your cheek.

You want to savor this feeling, but another sneeze is coming…

"Augh- SSSSCHIEGHHHH!"

And another.

"Augh-CHOOOO!"

She sneezes four more times before letting out a long and desperate sigh.

The feeling finally passes and she falls into your arms.

"That was.... *sniff*... Needless to say, I think I satisfied you...."

You both get back on your feet and an exit door opens from the other side of the room. Through the door you see nothing but darkness. You know what comes next.

"Go forward," she says.

You step through the door. The next thing you know, you arrive in an all white room, but this time you're not alone.

Can’t wait to read the next part if you continue this story is wonderful keep up the amazing work 

So long and so good! Please update soon! I'm dying to know what happens next!

Btw can I have a spoiler...?   :whistle:

Before your eyes you're met with a giant woman who radiates a golden energy. She lays down on her stomach, giant cleavage pressed against the floor. She is several times the size of a normal human and her presence takes up almost the entirety of the room. You've never seen a person like her before... she's a giantess.  

You say "Who are you? Where am I?"

"My name is Gold. I am the creator and master of the White Room."

She's a stunning woman and her voice reverberates throughout the whole room.

"Why did you bring me here?"

"You wished to be brought here. It is your desire to come here."

"I don't recall asking...."

"You can leave this room, but only if you can clear the appropriate condition", she says.

"What's the condition?"

She glances at you and smiles lightly.

"Due to your success in the trials, I know you're an expert on sneezing... You know how to trigger a sneeze, you know how to stop a sneeze, and you are definitely interested in sneezing..."

She says this last part to you with a wink.

"I've been looking for someone that can help me...", she says. "I haven't been able to sneeze in a very long time. My nose often itches, but I can never feel the relief that comes along with releasing a great, satisfying sneeze."

You pause for a moment and think about what a sneeze would be like from a woman of her size.

"If you can make me sneeze, you will be allowed to leave this place."

"If that's the case, I don't see how I could refuse."

You look at the side of the room and find the usual table with inducing tools. A pepper shaker, a feather, a bottle of perfume, a bouquet of flowers, and a tissue. Next to these items is a red button with text on it reading "Special Request". 

"What are you waiting for?" she asks.

You figure a nose that large should be fairly sensitive to irritants. You start with the bottle of perfume. 

You walk over to the giantess's face. Her nose alone is massive and her nostrils are almost cave-like. 

You put the perfume bottle up to her nose and squeeze the bulb.

No reaction.

You repeat the process with the other nostril. 

Nothing.

You sigh heavily. 

"I don't think it'll work...." you say.

"I can smell it, and it makes my nose itch a little bit... but it's not enough to make me sneeze."

You walk back to the table and retrieve the bouquet of flowers. You hold them up under her nostrils.

A slight reaction. She begins to twitch a bit but there's nothing beyond that. You try again, this time with the pepper shaker. The same result.

"These things all make my nose tickly... but not enough to make me want to sneeze."

You're running out of options and the red button beckons you to press it. 

You step back and look at the woman directly in front of you as you have an idea. You go to the table and press the "Special Request" button, and write your request in the space next to the button. 

Suddenly, a door opens. Out walk Rose, Annette, and the "servant". The women from the three previous rooms have emerged.  They walk over to the table with you.

"What do you need?" Rose asks.

"To help me make this giantess sneeze," you reply.

"I can see why you called us," Annette says.

You say "We need to all combine our efforts to make her sneeze."

You explain your plan to the women. They're all for it. It's as though their hands were guided to bring the group together.

You say "Everyone takes items from the table and, in unison, waves them under the giantess' nostrils to induce a sneeze."

You go up to the giantess and take a few items. Rose, Annette, and the servant do the same. Everyone starts waving their wares in front of the giantess' nose. It's the perfect plan. Everyone is an expert at what they're doing. You're confident this will work. Suddenly, the giantess' eyes widened in surprise. She begins twitching her nose and inhaling deeply.

"It's starting to itch..." she says. "My nose is starting to itch..."

You continue to wave your items in front of her face.

"It's making my nose tickle! But... I think it's stuck!" she says.

"Stuck?" Annette says, feigning confusion. "What do you mean?"

"My nose tickles... but it's still not enough to make me sneeze! My sneeze is stuck!," Gold says.

"I think I know a way we can speed this up..." the servant woman says.

She points up to the giantess's nostrils.

You ask "Are you suggesting… what I think you're suggesting?"

The servant nods, then goes up to the giantess and starts to climb into her nostrils. Looking back at the group, she says, “I know that if something gets in my nose, I sneeze like crazy!” 

She starts to inch her way into the giantess' nostril.

"That's... a good idea," Rose says.

"Let's get this over with," Annette says.

You all follow the servant into Gold’s nostril. The giantess's nostrils begin to twitch merely in response to you walking inside of her nose. 

The four of you have made it up Gold's nostril, inducing tools in tow. The four of you are forced to be fairly close together, and you start inducing inside of her nose. You have the perfume, Rose has the flowers, Annette has the feather, and the servant woman has the pepper.

The giantess's nostrils begin to twitch more vigorously. It seems like she's building up to a sneeze.

"It's working!" Rose shouts.

"Ah-SCHOOOOO!"

Suddenly, you head a sneeze. Not from the giantess, but from Annette. 

Annette sniffles and tries to regain composure. "I'm sorry, being to close to those flowers... *sniff* It triggers my allergies."

Rose, with a mischievous smirk on her face, replies, "Oh, is that so?" Before placing the flowers underneath Annette's nostrils.

Annette, caught by surprise, sneezes again, all over the flowers and over Rose's arm.

"Ehh-SCHOOOOOOOO!

Are you trying to make me... make me... ahh... ah-!", Annette sneezes again, but this time, it seems to be more forceful. 

"Ah-SCHIEEEEEEEWWW!"

Rose chuckles as Annette sneezes, but the laughter only lasts so long before she finds a feather being waggled around her nostrils.

"S-stop... feathers make me have to... have to snee- snee... ah- ah-!"

"AH-CHOOOOOO!"

Rose sneezes, and Annette continues to wave the feather under her nose, and moves into her nostrils. The giantess's nose begin to twitch again, and she's breathing heavily now, indicating she's losing control. Meanwhile, you're still spraying perfume throughout the inside of the nostril when you notice the servant women's face begin to contort.

"I can't stand it...," the servant says,  "I'm going to snee-!"

"AHH-TSCHIEWWWW!!" Rose turns her head and sneezes onto you. 

"Eugh-SCHOOOOOO!" The servant woman sneezes against Annette. Annette sneezes again as the giantess begins to audibly sniffle. 

"Ugh-SCHIIIEEEEWWWWW! Ah-AH-! Aha-CHOOOOO!"

"Ah-SCHOOOO!" the servant woman sneezes as she drops the pepper shaker she was holding. 

As the pepper shaker falls to the surface of the giantess's nostril, it breaks open and a cloud of pepper fills the air. 

"Ahhhhhh..."

The pepper is tickling the noses of all the women, but you hear a hitch that reverberates throughout the space. It can only be the giantess. 

"AH-CHOOOOO!" Rose sneezes.

You look over at the women and see that all are powerless to the pepper. The giantess' nose is twitching rapidly now as she waves her hands in front of her face. 

"My nose tickles so much!" Gold says.

Annette sneezes again as the giantess continues to twitch her nose.

"EH-SCHIEWWWWW!"

"AH-CHOO! AH-SCHIIIEEWWW!" the servant sneezes. 

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH........" the giantess hitches again, this time you can hear true desperation in her voice. She's going to sneeze. You're powerless to do anything but watch as the event unfolds.

The women continue to sneeze explosively, sending spray flying in all directions.

"AH-CHOOOOOO!" Annette sneezes.

"AHHHHHHH! AH-SCHIEEEWWW!" Rose sneezes.

Surrounded by three sneezing beauties, while in the nose of a giantess about to erupt. You take in the moment while you still can. It's unlike anything you've ever experienced. 

Gold's eyes begin to shut as she cups her hands around her nose and mouth, blocking off all light within her nostrils. And with that, you hear a final hitch.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-!!!"

The room falls silent. Everything is still for a few moments.

Then, the giantess sneezes.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-CCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!" 

The giantess's sneeze reverberates through the room, and you feel the vibration of her nose as you and the other women are sneezed out into the giantess's cupped hands. 

The palms of the giantess's hands are lined with spray from the massive sneeze as you and the women sport particles of mucus from being inside of Gold's nose.

Gold's hands form a dome around you and the women, inescapable. The only thing visible around you is her nose and mouth.

You notice her nose begin to twitch again. The giantess's eyes begin to close as she breathes heavily. Her nostrils begin to quiver and twitch.

She's going to sneeze again.

You hear a final, desperate hitch in her breath.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.....!"

You are mesmerized with what's about to happen. You cannot speak or move, nor do you want to. 

The giantess sneezes as the entire dome of Gold's hands is blasted in a burst of spray and snot.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-SSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!"

The feeling of being sneezed on by a giantess is one of the most intense sensations you have ever felt. The giantess's body convulses as a billion bits of spray, snot and mucus blast into the air all around you.

You aren't sure you ever want this to end. 

Annette uses her sleeve to wipe some of the spray away from her face. Rose wipes her face with her sleeve as well. Everyone is extremely damp. But no one seems in any hurry to leave. 

You feel the pulsing sensation of how your body reacts to being in the middle of a giantess's sneeze. It is a fascinating sensation.

Gold's nose is running and begins to leak onto her hands. She uncups her hands and places everyone down on the ground. You are able to see her full face now, and it looks like she hasn't fully recovered from the need to sneeze. 

She sniffles, and lightly rubs her nose.  

"Is everyone alright?" the servant woman asks.

You nod. Rose nods. Annette wipes her nose. Again, you hear the giantess sniffle. 

"My nose tickles..." Gold says

She begins to rub her nose a bit harder. 

"You made my nose itch..."The giantess's face begins to contort into another sneezy expression.

"My nose itches..." she says.

The giantess's nostrils begin to twitch rapidly.

"You made me sneeze..." she sniffs.

"And I'm... I'm gonna sne... sneee... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............"

It is at this point, you realize the giantess is going to sneeze all over you. 

The entire room is going to get drenched.

"Gooonnnaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh...... GUH-G-GOOOONNNNAAAAAAAAAA......!!"

You prepare yourself for the sneeze of a lifetime, and you truly come to realize that even though you want to fulfil the condition of the room, you don't want the reward that comes with it. 

You never want to leave this place.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-SSSSSHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

It has been years since you've seen someone sneeze so violently.

The force and pressure of the spray blasted into the air is unbelievable. You are drenched in a second, but somehow you feel purer and more alive than ever before. This is everything you ever wanted in a sneeze. This is everything you ever wanted. This is... everything.

You are transported into another world, a better world.

The giantess is in a daze, staring at you. You slowly step forward as the giantess begins to wipe the snot from her face. She sniffs, before reiterating the line you've become very familiar with.

"You have fulfilled the condition."

She motions to a corner of the room where a door has opened up. Through the door you see a light.

"Go forward," she says.

You walk to the door, but you close it without entering.

You look back at Rose, Annette, the servant woman, and Gold. 

You have no desire to leave.

What a great story! I really hope that you’ll write something else in the future. Looking forward to reading more from you

this story was really wonderful  if you can could you write a sequel with contagion that would be an interesting you don't have to if you don't want to I just really loved all of the characters and of course the sneezing as well