Sneeze Fetish Forum

Not sure how I missed this one, a fascinating concept and really well written. Hope you are still planning on writing more, and thank you for sharing!

One of my favorite premises, seen it done only a couple times and a couple of different ways, wish I had such an app myself~

Oh hello BEST STORY EVER! 

The characters are perfect and and plot too. I would love to be able to have something like this. Great job and yes make more please. No rush.

• 4 weeks later...

I hope this story is continued as this is a great Idea and premise also I would like to see where they take this.☺️

• 7 months later...

I know I’m a little late to comment on this one but I love this idea and would love to see it continue! The possibilities are endless!

This is amazing ! I will download this app for sure ! I would love to see more ideas like this one !
(Also I know I’m late too but this idea is so awesome to not be seen)

4 hours ago, Gemmia said:

This is amazing ! I will download this app for sure ! I would love to see more ideas like this one !
(Also I know I’m late too but this idea is so awesome to not be seen)

I agree, it is a shame that the OP hasn't developed this idea even more because I think it's a great one! Maybe someone will do a similar story?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I know I've been gone for a long time, but hopefully it won't take me quite so long in the future to get more parts added to this. I had a lot going on, but I do still have a lot of ideas for this story, so fingers crossed less gets in the way of updates in the future.

Part 2: Physical Stimuli (F/F, Teasing, Induced, Holding Back)

“What do you think it means by ‘physical stimuli’?” Selene asked.

“I know how we could find out.” Freyja grinned and grabbed Selene’s arm, pulling her into their bedroom. “Turn it to medium, and I’ll figure out just what it is you’ll be sensitive to.”

Selene shivered as she did exactly that, excited to really test out the app for the first time. “All set!”

Freyja gathered some tools, starting with the classic feather. “I’m thinking physical would probably be tickling, right?” Before showing Selene the feather, Freyja tapped the tip of her nose to test the theory.

The result was immediate, but mild, with Selene scrunching and wriggling her nose in obvious, tickly irritation. “Yeah, that’s definitely doing something. Not enough yet, though.”

“Don’t worry, I’m just getting started,” Freyja responded with a grin as she revealed the feather.

Selene shivered with anticipation. She’d always wanted to be tickled into sneezing with a feather, but that had never worked for her before. Hopefully that would be a problem of the past now. “Do you think medium is high enough? I could turn up the sensitivity.”

Freyja laughed. “I think we should give it a bit more of a test before going all out. We have plenty of time for that, don’t worry.” Twirling the feather in front of Selene’s nose teasingly, she inched it closer at a torturously slow pace.

“Oh come on, you know I don’t have that much patience, ple-ih,” she hitched suddenly as Freyja finally let the feather lightly graze the tip of her nose.

“Patience or not, we both know the build up is the best part,” Freyja teased, twirling the feather unexpectedly against Selene’s nostrils.

Heh eh hiiiiiih “Oh that tickles so muh- much,” Selene sniffed, pulling some of the small feather fibers a tiny bit inside her nostrils and dramatically increasing the itch. Hih! Ih hiiiiiih hitchiew! Hiiiiitchiew! Heh eh ehhhh Selene groaned, the tickle backing off just enough that she couldn’t sneeze as Freyja pulled the feather back.

“I know you’re excited, but we can’t just test one thing if we’re going to really see what this setting is all about.” Freyja grinned again, clearly enjoying teasing her girlfriend. “I wonder how sensitive you would be to this.” Freyja reached out and started gently tracing the edges of her girlfriend’s nostrils, to immediate effect.

Heh! Hetchiew! Heh! Heh eh etchiew! Ih hih hih “it stays all tickly even when you stah- stop,” Selene pouted as Freyja once again pulled her hand away without letting her get the last sneeze out.

“Aw, that means it’s doing its job. It’s making your nose extra sensitive so even the memory of the tickly, itchy feeling keeps you all sniffly and sneezy.” Freyja watched as each description made the sniffling even more desperate, realizing there was probably a psychological component in a way, making her more sensitive to even thinking about irritation. “Here, I have another idea.” Freyja pulled Selene’s head toward her, guiding her to nuzzle into her neck.

“Mmm that’s nih- nice,” Selene snuggled closer, closing her eyes just like Freyja was hoping she would. Suddenly, she felt the ends of Freyja’s hair starting to trace teasingly around her nostrils just like the feather had. Caught by surprise and still tickly from before, she couldn’t hold back. Hitchiew! Hetchiew! Heh eh eh hetchiew! Hitchiew! Hitchiew! Hih ih ih itchiew! Hitchiew! “Oh god that was so much stronger than before. Wha- hah hatchiew! Jeez.”

“Well, you wanted to see what it was like on high,” Freyja teased. “It seems pretty effective if you ask me. And that’s just this setting, too. We haven’t even tried the other allergy options yet.”

“I can’t wait, but first, I want a chance to test it on you!” Selene, having recovered mostly from the tickle now that Freyja wasn’t actively teasing her, was already reaching for her phone to turn on Freyja’s physical stimuli setting.

“Alright, but I might not be quite as sensitive to it as you are.”

“Oh yeah? You think you can hold them back?”

“Definitely,” Freyja teased, knowing that was something Selene loved.

Selene shivered, turning Freyja’s physical setting to medium before grabbing the feather. “We’ll see about that.” She started slowly tracing Freyja’s nostrils lightly before giving a sudden twirl just inside the rim of the right nostril.

Heh! “That’s eh cheating!” Freyja pouted between hitching breaths, fighting valiantly against the sudden tickle.

“What, this?” Selene teased, repeating the twirling motion on the other nostril with a grin.

Huh heh eh heh! “Barely eveh even ti-hih tickles,” Freyja managed.

Selene knew Freyja could hold out for awhile with her stubborn determination, so she decided to make it more of a challenge. She removed the feather and, out of sight of her girlfriend, sprinkled some sneezing powder on the tip of the feather. With a grin that she hoped didn’t give her away, she brought the feather back to Freyja’s nose and immediately gave it a torturous twirl inside the rim of each nostril in turn.

Heh! Heh! Hih ih hih hih! Heh ehhh hiiiiih hih! Heh! Freyja was too focused on holding back to notice Selene reaching toward her phone with her free hand as she continued to tickle with the other.

As she turned the setting to high, she slowed down the feather’s motion to drag out the tickle as long as possible and give Freyja a fighting chance. After all, build ups were her favorite part.

Hiiiiih ih hih! Heh! Huh! Heeeh eh heh! “Oh god I thih think I’m ghuh gonna heh eh sneh heh ih sneeze,” Freyja hitched, right before Selene gave a sharp twirl of the power-coated feather, going deeper into the nostril than she had yet. Heh! Hih! Chiew! Chiew! Hetchiew! Heh eh ehhh chiew! Hitchiew! Hetchiew! Chiew! Heh hih ih ihhh “Wow that’s ahuh lot struh stronger than I expeh heh hetchiew expected.” She finished weakly, still sniffling even though the feather had already been removed partway through the fit.

“Yeah, well you’ve always been more sensitive to sneezing powder than I am, and I may have increased the sensitivity at the end there too,” Selene grinned, watching as her girlfriend’s nose continued to twitch with a lingering tickle. “Still itchy? Here,” leaning forward, she rubbed her nose against Freyja’s.

Heh! Chiew! Hetchiew! She had ducked down just in time, aiming the sneezes at Selene’s chest.

Selene, however, had forgotten that her setting was still on high as well. “Oh god, I heh eh hih! Hitchiew!” she sneezed into Freyja’s hair, getting a little too close and getting an extra tickle to top it off. Hih hih! Eh heh. As her build up continued, Freyja sniffed and pulled her to snuggle into the crook of her neck again, letting her hair tickle Selene’s nose just enough to get the sneeze out. Hih! Heh! Hetchiew! hitchiew! Itchiew! Ih ih heh ihhhh hitchiew! Itchiew! Hetchiew!

“Well, I think it’s safe to say I can hold them better than you,” Freyja laughed, still holding Selene close as she sniffled into her neck.

“Hey, I wasn’t even trying!”

“Well, then I’ll have to give you a fair chance next time,” Freyja teased.

You came back with a really great add on! I always enjoy seeing writers pick back up with their stories, no matter how long it’s been.

This is such a good story 😍 can’t wait for the next part!!

I love this updaaaate ~ 

I wish this existed so I could actually induce. Nothing works for me, and I'm stuck with only singles or photic sneeze doubles, from time to time. I'd definitely use it on my husband :devil2:

Love it so far interesting concept.  Can the build up time be modified?  Can you change the difficulty to hold back the sneezes caused by the app?

• 4 months later...

Part 3: induced, allergy, F/F, teasing, build ups

“I have another idea,” Freyja said, producing a pretty flower that Selene didn’t recognize. She held the flower under Selene’s nose and setup the allergy as her girlfriend grinned.

“I don’t see much pollen. Do you think it’ll still work?”

“I don’t see why not. I think it’s more about the scent, but it should be fun to test either way. Can I keep the settings over here?” Freyja asked mischievously.

Selene shivered in anticipation and nodded. She wondered what her girlfriend was planning, but didn’t have time to wonder for long before feeling the petals start to trace teasingly on the rim of her nostrils.

“So? How tickly is it?” Freyja asked teasingly as she sharply twisted the flower against the outside of Selene’s nostrils.

“Ih… It only tickles a li ih little, but it does feel like it’s building. What s eh setting is it on?”

“Low. I want to see what it takes to make you sneeze on the lowest setting, since I know how much you love teasing and build ups.” Freyja pushed the flower a little deeper, past the edge of Selene’s nostrils. The whole flower couldn’t fit, but the pressure was enough to push a few petals inside the edge.

Ih ih the longer it’s there, the sm eh ehhh smell keeps going deeper and making the tickle bui hih Ih! Ihhhhh ih oh god… build.” Selene’s nose was twitching and quivering now, making the tickly sensation build even more as it made the petals move across her nostrils and just inside her nose.”

Just as the feeling was starting to properly build, Freyja took the flower away. “Hold on, I want to try another thing too. How much more tickly will it be now?” She carefully pulled the longest petal from the flower and held just that towards Selene’s nose, knowing it would be able to fit much deeper inside.

The feeling of the petal gently making its way deeper into her nose brought the teasing tickle back, but still as a slow burn. Freyja was being careful to move slowly and not do any tickly twirls or anything else that might set her off too quickly. Selene groaned impatiently but was cutoff when the petal suddenly reached the most sensitive spot in the back of her nose. “Ih! Ih! It ti ihhhh hihhhhhhhh ih! Tickles so much.”

Freyja grinned. “I’m just getting started.” She twirled the petal slowly against what she knew was Selene’s most sensitive spot, watching the twitches of her nose and thinking about how much that must be adding to the tickle as the twitches moved the petal even more.

Ih! Ih! Eh! Eh! Ehhhhhhh hehh.

Before Selene could build quite the rest of the way towards a sneeze, Freyja gently pulled the petal out, careful not to cause much more irritation in the process. “Not yet, we still have to balance it out on the other side.”

Selene didn’t have time to react before feeling the petal move toward the sensitive spot in her left nostril while the right side still twitched from the lingering tickle. Eh! Ehhhhh hehhhhhhhhh eh eh heh! If Freyja hadn’t been so careful, she’s sure she would’ve sneezed before the petal even finished its journey. She was impatient, but she was also reveling in the feeling. Before the app, she had never been able to have a long, slow build before. All of her sneezes usually came quickly with one or two quick hitches at most, and if she tried too hard to slow them down and hold them back, they would go away completely. The slow, insistent build was a tantalizing new experience. “Oh it ti hih ih ih hih ih! Tickles so much, that was close.” Selene sniffed instinctively, making the petal quiver in place against the sensitive spot since Freyja still held the other end. The effect was immediate, and Freyja didn’t even have time to remove the petal. Hitchiew! Hih hih hih hitchiew! Hitchiew! Hiiiitchiew!

Freyja finally managed to pull the petal out, but the process, if anything, seemed to make the tickle worse.

Hetchiew! heh eh eh eh hetchiew! hetchiew! hitchiew! Hih ih ih hih hiiiiiih ihhhhhhh.

“Is it slowing down?”

“Yeah but ih hih ihhhhhh it still tickles eh heh hetchiew a lot.”

“Sounds like low is the perfect setting for teasing and drawn out fits. Come here, let’s see how long it lasts,” Freyja said, pulling a sniffling, hitching Selene into the crook of her neck to ride out the fit.

I’m so glad you’re still continuing this one! As a person without allergies this sort of scenario is like the highest fantasy

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...