Sneeze Fetish Forum

The Kushami And The Sun

bben9-kun

Heyo! It's ya boi bben9-kun! I know it's been quite a bit, since i've last written something on here. I know I have a story on pause too, if you want me to continue that one, just drop some ideas in that story thread, and i'll write that part 2. Annnyways, I wanted to try and re-write an old cringy story of mine! Woke up in a good mood, so here I go! By the way the title is a play on words of an OST from one of Kirby Super Star Ultra's gamemodes: The King And The Sun. I'll also link the old version right here: https://www.sneezefetishforum.com/topic/72971-the-sunset-and-the-beautiful-espirro/

The day started to slowly come to an end, as the time of day went from the late afternoon to the beginning of the evening hours. I had just gotten off of what everyone might usually call a 9 - 5 job, and had gotten into my somewhat cheap, and older car, to drive home, and just relax for the rest of the evening. My job may not have been perfect, and it could be hard dealing with my co-workers at times, but I was happy with it. The pay was really decent, and knowing that I could always go home to my favorite little cat made it all worth it. I drove down the street, giving the radiant setting sun a glance every now and then, while enjoying the added detail of the orange sky accompanying the sun's beauty. It made me feel warm, and think about the beautiful things I had been able to experience, and will continue to strive to experience as I live the life I was finally starting to build for myself. I had pulled up to a street corner at a four-way intersection, seeing the light had been red at the moment. While the light was red, I decided to just briefly relax back against my seat, and roll down my windows to feel the cool evening breeze through my hair. It had been a good day for me, so far, and I was only hoping my evening would be even better.

Though soon, it felt like an entire minute had dragged on, and the light had still been red for some reason. Sighing out of boredom, I decide to look around and at least take in my surroundings to gain more appreciation of them. I had seen how no one else had been on the roads, and thought it was quite strange how empty the streets were on this beautiful evening. That's when I looked over at a nearby bus stop, and spotted a woman sitting on the bench next to the bus stop, waiting for the bus. She seemed to have a somewhat saddened facial expression, looking down at the both of the hands she had on her lap. Now taking a closer look at the woman, she was quite the beauty, having one of the most softened, and quiet facial expressions I had ever seen, kind of looking like a princess in captivity or a mystical fairy, as cliché or as cheesy as it sounded. To match her soft facial features, she had almond-like eyes, and decently sized eyelashes that complimented her golden irises that shone in the evening sun. Her skin was a nice and shiny complimentary peach color that matched with the bright orange sundress she had been wearing. Her hair was a long and shiny auburn brown, and her lips were a soft and rosy pink. Her body type was an hourglass figure, and judging by her appearance, she looked to be in her early twenties just as I had been.  After I had finished taking in all of her beautiful appearance, and attire, I saw her look down the street, as another light evening breeze blew through the air. 

Seeing as she had been looking down the street, I had assumed she was looking for the bus to see if it was on it's way down the street towards the stop. Though, something else had happened in the middle of her looking down the street. Her nose would wiggle and twitch ever so slightly in the cool evening breeze that blew. Her nose had been small, but I could still see it moving around as if it was being bothered. As her nose continued to wiggle around and twitch, she had lifted a finger up to it with a few light rubs to try and cease the small tickle that was forming in the back of her sinuses. However that didn't stop the growing tickle, as her nostrils would now flare, and her chest began to heave with light hitching breaths. Her eyelids would also flutter ever so slightly.

"Hhhh...Ihhh...Hiiiih..."

As she had fought with the tickle in her nose, another evening breeze would blow throughout the skies, with a stronger draft blowing by this time. This would start to make her small nose change from its normal peachy color into a bright and rosy red. Seeing her nose tint into a different color made my heart flutter, and dance around a bit, as I imagined a scene with a flower opening peachy-colored petals, to reveal a big and lovely rose. Her head began to rear back as her hitching breaths increased in size, and volume. Her nostrils began to flare wider, and wider with each flare, quivering with a strong urge to sneeze, while her chest continued to heave, intaking more and more oxygen with each passing breath. At this point, I was staring quite intently, thinking about nothing else on my mind except the will and anticipation to see this beautiful woman sneeze. My heart was starting to pulse at a faster rate, and lightly beat against my chest.

My prayer would soon be answered, as the woman had finally lowered the finger from her rosy red nose, knowing it had no longer been possible to fight off the impending sneeze that had been created, and built up inside of her nose. With a few more intakes of oxygen, chest heaves, quivering and wiggly nostril flares, and hitching breaths...

"Ihhhhh....Hiiiih....Ehhhhh....Heeeeh....Ihhhh...Hhhhh..!"

The woman's head would snap forward, with a wonderful motion, and release a beautiful sneeze that had deserved an Oscar in my eyes. It was fully uncovered, and she sprayed the evening air in front of her, with a light mist that could almost be mistaken for some sort of magical fairy dust.

"H'eshyiew!"

Finally having gotten rid of the troublesome tickle in her nose, the woman returns to her original sitting position with a few light and wet sniffles, bringing a finger up to her nose to rub it, and try to quell any further tickles that might try to plague her nose once again. After a few rubs and sniffles, she looks around, and then towards my car, spotting me glancing at her through my open car window. I had panicked briefly, but took in a deep breath, and mouthed the words, "Bless you." towards her with a gentle and friendly smile on my face. A blush would paint itself on her peach-colored cheeks, and she swiftly looked away, clearly shy and embarrassed about her sneeze being seen by a total stranger. I would chuckle a lighthearted chuckle to myself, and face the road, seeing the light had turned green finally. I sighed in disappointment somewhat, repositioned myself in a driving position, putting my foot on the gas, and began to drive on the lonely street once again. However, seeing something in my right rear view mirror I swiftly took a glance at it, and what I saw put a big and warm smile on my face. The woman had now been standing, and waving at me in a gentle waving motion, whispering the words, "Thank you." now having a soft smile on her face. I saw the bus pulling up to the stop after that, before I had finally driven out of view. A warming joy would fill my heart as I briefly glanced up at the orange sky, and the setting sun. I was even happier than I had been all day, despite it being quite good, knowing that I had witnessed...

A Kushami And The Sun...

Edited by bben9-kun
Typos, and more punctual errors.
  • 2 weeks later...