• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Katzoo12

• Trynasneeze

• Roza

• SneezeAbbie

I haven’t actually this year even though everyome in my house has been sick. Ironically I wanted to be sick, the one time I actually wanted to be sick I didn’t get it.

Not very often. I've built a pretty good immune system over the years. I think I usually catch a small one every winter, but it doesn't last more than a week. Even then, it's usually just a chest cold.

I thought I had a back in January, but it turned out to be COVID. The symptoms were so similar, I didn't even realize I had it. 

That's the thing. It's hard to tell what's COVID and what's just a cold now.

I would say 1 or 2 by year, even tho in 2021 I only got Covid once and got nothing this year so far (I'll probably jinx myself by saying this)

I can't remember if I've been sick in 2020... but I was at the end of 2019

• 2 weeks later...

Almost never, unfortunately. The last time I had a cold was about 4 years ago, I think. I have an iron immune system (great for the pandemic, horrible for the fetish). To be honest, I’m really looking into purposely catching a cold from someone.

I usually catch 2 to 3 colds in the winter and Spring transition periods. My immune is pretty good the rest of the year, but in those few months, it might as well not be real, the wind blows wrong and I get sick.

• 2 weeks later...

I don’t catch colds often, maybe once or twice a year. But sometimes I work with a client at a school setting and if theres a cold going around and I’m not careful enough, I’ll get it too