Sneeze Fetish Forum

Elaine’s allergy attack

ryan0805

Part5 

Elaine, with her hands tied up, was sneezing uncontrollably She begged. Of course Jason wouldn’t let her go, the game was just started   h’gxtch, hn’ktch, hxtch, h’mptch, ng’xtch ! Why…why are you doing this to me… h’gxtch, hn’ktch, hxtch, p’tch, x’tch!  Just let me go…ple…x’tch,tch,h’gxtch, hn’ktch, hxtch, h’mptch, ng’xtch …please….”   She begged. Of course Jason wouldn’t let her go, the game was just started. 
  “ Hey Elaine, put on this mask and you’ll feel much better!” Said Jason. Elaine didn’t trust him indeed, she could smell the perfume on that mask! “ No  please…. I’m so allergic to per…h’gxtch, hn’ktch, hxtch, x’tch… perfume…” Jason didn’t answer. He picked up the perfume mask and walk towards Elaine “ Jason? Don’t! h’gxtch, hn’ktch, hxtch, x’tch! Please don’t do that I’m begging you….h’gxtch, hn’ktch, hxtch, x’tch, p’tch,tch! Nooooo!”  Jason put the perfume mask on Elaine’s face forcibly. Right on that moment, she started sneezing much more rapidly then before “ h’gxtch, hn’ktch, hxtch, x’tch! h’gxtch, h’gxtch, hn’ktch, hxtch, x’tch, hn’ktch, hxtch, x’tch, tch, tch, tch, tch, tch, tch…”  That was what Jason want to see, a sexy, allergic girl sneezing in front of him, he could finally fulfill his dream “ Ja…h’gxtch, hn’ktch, hxtch, x’tch…Jason…h’gxtch, hn’ktch, hxtch, x’tch, tch, tch, tch, tch… I can’t brea…h’gxtch, hn’ktch, hxtch, x’tch…breath…h’gxtch, hn’ktch, hxtch, x’tch, tch, tch, tch…” Elaine sneezed over a hundred times in less than two minutes, she tried to gasp for air but every time she inhaled, more itch came up to her poor nose, which made her sneeze even more. She knew she would pass out if she kept sneezing like this, but Jason was totally stunned.

Jason loved Elaine, too. Since the day they met, he knew she was the girl he would fall in love with. But when he heard Elaine sneezed, something in his mind changed. Her sneezes were so cute, charming, and he definitely wanted to see that everyday! 

h’gxtch, hn’ktch, hxtch, x’tch, tch, tch, tch…oh…h’gxtch, hn’ktch, hxtch, x’tch, tch, tch, tch, tch, h’gxtch, hn’ktch, hxtch, x’tch, tch, tch, tch, tch…Jason… take off the…h’gxtch, hn’ktch, hxtch, x’tch, tch, tch, tch, tch…the mask…”  Elaine sneezed non-stop, her pretty face turned into a mess, snots came out from her twitching cute red nose. Her almost naked breast covered with tears and snots, and shaking with the fierce sneezing. She tried to breath but only got more perfume scent, and then she sneezes more and more. “  h’gxtch, hn’ktch, hxtch, x’tch, tch, tch, tch, tch, h’gxtch, hn’ktch, hxtch, x’tch, tch, tch, tch, tch…. Jason…please…h’gxtch, hn’ktch, hxtch, x’tch, tch, tch, tch, tch…”  She must had sneezed well over 500 times. If the mask didn’t get removed from her poor nose, she would pass out in any minute.

Jason loved her, he didn’t know what changed him like that, a guy who tortured other people? That wouldn’t be him! He quickly removed the mask from Elaine’s face and hugged her “ I’m so sorry Elaine, really sorry. I… I don’t know what I’m doing … I… I love you, Elaine. I mean seriously, I had a crush on you since we first met.” Jason confessed. “ h’gxtch, hn’ktch, hxtch, x’tch, tch, tch, tch, tch…you…p’tch…you love me..? I … h’gxtch, hn’ktch, hxtch, x’tch, tch, tch, tch, tch… I thought you didn’t even notice me! “  Without the perfume mask, Elaine’s sneezing fit got better, at least she could breathe and talk normally. “ Yeah Elaine, I… I love you ! “ “ Shit Jason, why don’t you tell me earlier? H’xtch! I love you, too! “ Jason took off his jacket and put it on Elaine’s body, and took some tissues to clean up her face.

“ So..you’re ready to go?” Jason asked

“ I’m still tied up so…what should I do? “

“ Oh shit hold on a second…”

“ Hahaha… Jason, seriously, don’t do that again!”

“ Alright ma’am!” They both laughed.

In the end, a young couple walked out from the room, hand in hand, side by side, they would start their romantic story. 

The end 

Thanks for watching!!!

14 hours ago, DanniSneeze said:

This was such a good story, loved the ending! I'd like to see more of your writing one day!

Glad you like the story! 
I’ll definitely try to write more!