Sneeze Fetish Forum

Winter at Bly: A Damie Fic (Bly Manor F/F)

jem

3 hours ago, MIN said:

Ooh love a bit of care taking! Looking forward to that!  Also I have an unrelated idea to pitch to you as I'd love to see your take on it (wasn't sure where else to put this so youd see it) - I have searched high and low and found absolute zip on one of my absolute faves, Avalance  (DC's Legends of tomorrow) its all cool if you've not heard of/seen the show/don't like it, but you're writing style + these two beautifully written chaotic lesbians would honestly be every single Christmas and birthday present combined for me! Absolutely no pressure, but you would make this Avalance loving bean very happy! 

Oh, hi! I do know of that ship, but I haven't seen the show. We should definitely talk more about it and I'll do some research and see what I can come up with. I'd wanna know the characters pretty good before I write about them. Makes the process a bit easier. Thank you for the suggestion! 

Hi, everyone! I've got another chapter. I'm sorry about the delay. Life is getting busier and busier, but I couldn't stop thinking about these characters and the story. This chapter is a tad short (sorry), but I wanted to post what I have. I hope you all enjoy. 

CHAPTER 7 

After putting the kids to bed, Jamie leads Dani to the living room. She deposits Dani on the couch while lighting a fire to keep both of them warm. Due to its size, the manor is not very well heated. Dani shivers while Jamie rushes to get the fire going. After a minute, she’s successful and it begins to grow. She looks at Dani and sees that she’s trembling. Seeing a blanket on a chair in the corner, Jamie grabs it, placing it gently over the au pair, who sighs happily. 

“Th- thank you,” Dani says, her shiver causing her speech to stumble. 

“You’re welcome,” Jamie says as she sits next to Dani, who’s shaking like a leaf. “Can I sit closer? To warm you up, I mean?”

“Y-yes, please.”

Jamie moves closer, snaking her body under the blanket. The two women sit in silence for a moment as Dani struggles to warm up. Jamie puts her arm around the blonde, trying to soothe the poor girl’s shivering body. After a minute, Dani’s trembling begins to slow, eventually stopping. Her body finally relaxes into Jamie’s. They sit together comfortably, as if they’ve assumed this position a hundred times before. 

Jamie reaches down for her bag of supplies and offers Dani some of the cold medicine she bought earlier in the day. 

“Figured you might need it,” Jamie says simply. She then pulls out a bottle of wine and opens it with ease. Jamie raises the bottle up and clinks with Dani’s cap of medicine. 

“Cheers,” they say in unison. 

Jamie closes her eyes and hums in delight as Dani’s face becomes twisted in disgust. Noticing this, Jamie laughs and offers her the bottle. 

“Here’s a chaser,” Jamie says. 

“Thanks,” Dani splutters, desperately taking a sip of the wine. 

As the night goes by, the women sit together and watch the fire dance while chatting. Jamie drinks the wine as Dani sips on her tea, which was lovingly made by Jamie. 

“You dknow,” Dani says, “I have ndever been on a date with a woman before.” 

“Is that right?” Jamie asks. 

“Yep. But, this is ndot the first time I’ve had feeligs for a woman.” Dani punctuates her sentence oddly, her words laced with a tipsy undertone. The cold medicine was clearly making her a little goofy. 

“Oh.” She has feelings for me, Jamie thinks. “Go on.”

Dani clears her throat, which leads to a cough. She quickly turns her head, coughing into her arm away from the brunette. Jamie rubs her back and reaches for her tea, offering it to Dani. 

“Here you go,” Jamie says. Dani’s still turned away from Jamie. “Dani?” 

“Hit’cheiw! Snf! Hheh hehh H’hhtxishh!” 

“Bless you.” 

“Thadk you,” Dani says, still turned away from Jamie. 

“Need a tissue?”

“Yes, please,” Dani says in a quiet voice. 

Jamie reaches into her bag and pulls out some tissues, offering them to the sniffly blonde. She grabs some without turning around and attempts to blow her nose softly. Her congestion won’t budge. 

“Go on, Dani. Don’t be embarrassed. I won’t judge. Promise.” 

Dani looks back at Jamie, tissues covering half her face. Jamie nods at her, so Dani obliges. She blows her nose productively. She grabs a few more tissues and fills them. Dani sniffs once she’s done, satisfied with how much better she can breathe through her nose. 

“Better?” Jamie asks. 

“Much,” Dani says. “Thank you.” Dani crumples the tissues in her hand and looks around for a garbage can. There isn’t one in the room. Jamie offers her supply bag, but Dani refuses. 

“No, that’s gross!” 

Jamie laughs. “Oh, come on, you don’t have to be so proper. It’s fine. Go on.”

With a final nudging nod from Jamie, Dani reluctantly places the used tissues in the bag. She melts back into the couch and rests her head on Jamie’s shoulder. 

“You’re so nice to me, Jamie. Thanks for being so nice.” Her voice is soft and quiet. 

“Well, you deserve someone nice, Dani.” 

Dani nods slowly. She then laces her hand into Jamie’s and interlocks their fingers. Jamie gives Dani’s hand a light squeeze and places a soft, gentle kiss on the blonde’s warm forehead. Dani further relaxes, snuggling into Jamie’s side. After a few quiet, comfortable minutes together, Dani falls asleep. Jamie pulls a blanket off the couch and covers Dani, tucking it around her. Jamie sneaks one more kiss on Dani's head, then closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep.

2 hours ago, jem said:

Oh, hi! I do know of that ship, but I haven't seen the show. We should definitely talk more about it and I'll do some research and see what I can come up with. I'd wanna know the characters pretty good before I write about them. Makes the process a bit easier. Thank you for the suggestion! 

Absolutely! There are 7 seasons of the show! 😅 But Ava doesn't get introduced til season 3. There are so many edits on YouTube of them and some give pretty decent back story on Ava, given that her character didn't come from another show like Sara's, Arrow. I've written a couple things myself, but I usually keep my fics quite a private affair, and reading someone else's work as apposed to your own just gives it a different vibe, ya know! Absolutely no pressure time wise, but I'd love to talk to you more about it for sure! 

2 hours ago, jem said:

Hi, everyone! I've got another chapter. I'm sorry about the delay. Life is getting busier and busier, but I couldn't stop thinking about these characters and the story. This chapter is a tad short (sorry), but I wanted to post what I have. I hope you all enjoy. 

CHAPTER 7 

After putting the kids to bed, Jamie leads Dani to the living room. She deposits Dani on the couch while lighting a fire to keep both of them warm. Due to its size, the manor is not very well heated. Dani shivers while Jamie rushes to get the fire going. After a minute, she’s successful and it begins to grow. She looks at Dani and sees that she’s trembling. Seeing a blanket on a chair in the corner, Jamie grabs it, placing it gently over the au pair, who sighs happily. 

“Th- thank you,” Dani says, her shiver causing her speech to stumble. 

“You’re welcome,” Jamie says as she sits next to Dani, who’s shaking like a leaf. “Can I sit closer? To warm you up, I mean?”

“Y-yes, please.”

Jamie moves closer, snaking her body under the blanket. The two women sit in silence for a moment as Dani struggles to warm up. Jamie puts her arm around the blonde, trying to soothe the poor girl’s shivering body. After a minute, Dani’s trembling begins to slow, eventually stopping. Her body finally relaxes into Jamie’s. They sit together comfortably, as if they’ve assumed this position a hundred times before. 

Jamie reaches down for her bag of supplies and offers Dani some of the cold medicine she bought earlier in the day. 

“Figured you might need it,” Jamie says simply. She then pulls out a bottle of wine and opens it with ease. Jamie raises the bottle up and clinks with Dani’s cap of medicine. 

“Cheers,” they say in unison. 

Jamie closes her eyes and hums in delight as Dani’s face becomes twisted in disgust. Noticing this, Jamie laughs and offers her the bottle. 

“Here’s a chaser,” Jamie says. 

“Thanks,” Dani splutters, desperately taking a sip of the wine. 

As the night goes by, the women sit together and watch the fire dance while chatting. Jamie drinks the wine as Dani sips on her tea, which was lovingly made by Jamie. 

“You dknow,” Dani says, “I have ndever been on a date with a woman before.” 

“Is that right?” Jamie asks. 

“Yep. But, this is ndot the first time I’ve had feeligs for a woman.” Dani punctuates her sentence oddly, her words laced with a tipsy undertone. The cold medicine was clearly making her a little goofy. 

“Oh.” She has feelings for me, Jamie thinks. “Go on.”

Dani clears her throat, which leads to a cough. She quickly turns her head, coughing into her arm away from the brunette. Jamie rubs her back and reaches for her tea, offering it to Dani. 

“Here you go,” Jamie says. Dani’s still turned away from Jamie. “Dani?” 

“Hit’cheiw! Snf! Hheh hehh H’hhtxishh!” 

“Bless you.” 

“Thadk you,” Dani says, still turned away from Jamie. 

“Need a tissue?”

“Yes, please,” Dani says in a quiet voice. 

Jamie reaches into her bag and pulls out some tissues, offering them to the sniffly blonde. She grabs some without turning around and attempts to blow her nose softly. Her congestion won’t budge. 

“Go on, Dani. Don’t be embarrassed. I won’t judge. Promise.” 

Dani looks back at Jamie, tissues covering half her face. Jamie nods at her, so Dani obliges. She blows her nose productively. She grabs a few more tissues and fills them. Dani sniffs once she’s done, satisfied with how much better she can breathe through her nose. 

“Better?” Jamie asks. 

“Much,” Dani says. “Thank you.” Dani crumples the tissues in her hand and looks around for a garbage can. There isn’t one in the room. Jamie offers her supply bag, but Dani refuses. 

“No, that’s gross!” 

Jamie laughs. “Oh, come on, you don’t have to be so proper. It’s fine. Go on.”

With a final nudging nod from Jamie, Dani reluctantly places the used tissues in the bag. She melts back into the couch and rests her head on Jamie’s shoulder. 

“You’re so nice to me, Jamie. Thanks for being so nice.” Her voice is soft and quiet. 

“Well, you deserve someone nice, Dani.” 

Dani nods slowly. She then laces her hand into Jamie’s and interlocks their fingers. Jamie gives Dani’s hand a light squeeze and places a soft, gentle kiss on the blonde’s warm forehead. Dani further relaxes, snuggling into Jamie’s side. After a few quiet, comfortable minutes together, Dani falls asleep. Jamie pulls a blanket off the couch and covers Dani, tucking it around her. Jamie sneaks one more kiss on Dani's head, then closes her eyes and drifts off to sleep.

AHHH!!! Who gave them permission to be so damn cuteeee 😫😫 my little heart can't take it! The way you write I can quite literally picture it as if it was an actual scene from an episode! Absolute perfection! 👌

4 hours ago, MIN said:

Absolutely! There are 7 seasons of the show! 😅 But Ava doesn't get introduced til season 3. There are so many edits on YouTube of them and some give pretty decent back story on Ava, given that her character didn't come from another show like Sara's, Arrow. I've written a couple things myself, but I usually keep my fics quite a private affair, and reading someone else's work as apposed to your own just gives it a different vibe, ya know! Absolutely no pressure time wise, but I'd love to talk to you more about it for sure! 

I’ve seen Arrow, so I know Sara pretty well.. but Ava is brand new territory. I’ll start at youtube and go from there! That’s rad that you’ve written stuff! Thanks for the tip! 

4 hours ago, MIN said:

AHHH!!! Who gave them permission to be so damn cuteeee 😫😫 my little heart can't take it! The way you write I can quite literally picture it as if it was an actual scene from an episode! Absolute perfection! 👌

As always, thank you sooo much for your responses. You have no idea how much it means to me! :)) 

Edited by jem

Nice! 🙂 Honestly fic research aside its such a good watch, it's my comfort show 😆 Thanks! I've always enjoyed writing, with or without sneezing in 💁‍♀️ No worries! 

• 1 year later...

this is amazing, i can’t even begin to explain.. literally felt like a whole episode or two, GOD I LOVE YOUR WRITING WHOA, the caretaking makes me melt into the ground 😭😭

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/30/2023 at 2:25 PM, dan said:

this is amazing, i can’t even begin to explain.. literally felt like a whole episode or two, GOD I LOVE YOUR WRITING WHOA, the caretaking makes me melt into the ground 😭😭

thank you so much!! im happy that u liked it!!