Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Not-So Enchanting Plague (Disney's Encanto, F, M) PART 8/8 FINISHED

sneezingfun894

This was an amazing update! Loved that there were Luisa sneezes in it! Poor Julieta, helping out everyone, just to get sick.. Can’t wait until the last part, this has been an amazing story! 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sneezingfun894

• Katzoo12

• RipleyToo

• MIN

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All good things must come to an end. Before we get to the final part, I would like to thank everyone  for their support with this story. (Special thanks to @Katzoo12, @RipleyToo, @Arty, @angora48and  @Interest_in_sicknessfor your constructive feedback and ideas!). I know sometimes writer's block took the best of me and my creative process, but I've had so much fun writing this piece and then coming here to read your feedback. I'm not promising anything, but maybe I might work on some drabbles for our dear Madrigals - I'm not ready to say goodbye yet ;). Anyway, thanks for sticking around!

CONTENT WARNING FOR THIS FINAL PART: There is a  mention of  blood/cut towards the  end. Not really graphic, but beware if you're sensitive. ❤️

PART 8 (FINAL PART)

They ate breakfast, often interrupted by Julieta’s nose, which insisted to drip, obligating her to excuse herself a few times to blow it. As everyone was through with breakfast, she was the first to get up and she started making her way to wash the dishes.

“Where do you think you’re going?” Mirabel stood in front of her mother, holding a hand towards her.

“I gotta wash these dish-uh-IITSCHEW!” She covered the sneeze in her elbow. “Perdón, cariño.”

“What you gotta do is lie in bed.” Pepa came closer to her sister.

“But I’m fine!”

“Mamá, listen to them. We can all manage. Now, to your room.” Isabela led her mother out of the kitchen and into her bedroom.

As her oldest was taking Julieta for a well-deserved rest, the other Madrigals stayed in the kitchen, talking.

“This is so typical of her. She never gives herself a break. She needs to understand she’s sick right now and pushing herself could potentially make it worse.” Pepa spoke in a harsh tone, thundering a bit.

“You talk about her, but you’re just the same, Mamá.” Camilo said, while helping with the dishes. “Now, breathe. I’m sure she’ll feel better soon.”

“Yes. We can manage.” Dolores said, washing a coffee cup.

By lunch, Julieta felt rested enough to join her family at the table. The poor woman had blotchy eyes and redness around her nostrils from wiping her nose. By then, she was sniffling whilst trying not to draw attention towards herself. She let out a tiny “itsch!” into a floral handkerchief.

“How are you feeling, tía?” asked Camilo.

“Still a bit stuffy, but I’m sure I’ll be back to my normal self soon.” She smiled weakly.

“Why don’t you try eating your own food? I think it’s gonna heal you instantly.”  Felix handed his sister-in-law the tray of food. She picked it up, placed one arepa on her plate and proceeded to cut it in half. She took a bite, but...

As soon as she bit the arepa, the outcome was the exact opposite. Julieta felt her throat as if it was in flames, her nose started running uncontrollably and her breath hitched. She had to be quick in swallowing what was in her mouth before letting out a set of quick, powerful

“AH-TSCHEEEEH! TSCHEE! IH-TSCHEE! ETSCHEE! TSCHHNGH!” She sighed, exhausted. Then her cheeks turned red with embarrassment. “Ay, perdón! I don’t know what came onto me, I—”

Agustin placed his hand on her back, comforting her, “Mi amor, you don’t have to apologize.”

However, Julieta didn’t seem to realize that what had just happened was directly connected to her own food. She then took another bite, and  the previous scene repeated itself.  She couldn’t hold them back now, and five more sneezes came out:

“HNNGH-TSCH! EETSCHIEW! AAAA-TSCHEEW! INGHTHSHHHH! Díos mio, what’s wrong with me? I’m grossing everyone out, aren’t I?”

“No” the entire family responded.

“Tía....” Dolores touched her aunt’s arm softly. “I think... your food is what’s making you sicker. I know it probably doesn’t make sense, but it’s not a coincidence that you had these bad sneezing fits right after placing food in your mouth.”

“Once again, Dolores to the rescue...” Isabela said, sarcastically. Mirabel pinched her lightly in disapproval.

“Heh, that’s actually funny.” Bruno’s remark was met with judging eyes from the family. “Uh, I mean... it’s ironic that her own food made her feel worse.”

“That’s it.” Pepa stood up. “No more for you!” she grabbed Julieta’s plate. Now we will be the ones cooking. I know it’s probably not going to taste as good as when you make it, but we’ll try.”

“Her agua can’t harm her, can it?” Antonio asked.

“I don’t think so, Toñito. Great idea!” Felix gave his son a thumbs up. Then, he got the pitcher with agua and handed a glassful to  his  sister-in-law.

“Mamá, let’s get you comfy. Back to bed, let’s go!” Mirabel took her mom back and then returned to  the kitchen.

“I had no idea her food was this powerful against her.” Mirabel said, concerned.

“Me neither. I’ve actually never seen her this sick...” Pepa looked a bit sad.

“How about we try making her some dinner?” Camilo suggested.

They agreed and started getting ingredients for potato leek soup. As Agustin was carrying some glass bowls, he tripped over a stool. One of the bowls immediately crashed into the floor, shattering itself and causing a cut to the man’s arm.

“Agustín!” Bruno rushed to help. “Oh no.” Blood started dripping out of the wound.

“I’m okay, I’m okay.  I’ll just bandage this up”

Julieta appeared back in the kitchen. “I heard the sound of something crashing. What happened? IH-ESTCH!”

“Don’t you worry about it, mom.” Luisa, who was already feeling beter, reassured. “Just a little mishap.”

“Agustín!” Julieta saw the cut in her husband’s arm. “Let me help—”

“No, cariño, it’s all good. Go back to bed, please.”

“EH-ISTCHEE! Yeah... okay.” Julieta finally gave in and decided she had to get better first in order to help  others.

About five hours later, dinner was ready, the kitchen was in place and Agustín had taken care of his wound. They decided to move dinner  into Julieta’s room. It was big enough for all of them and they’d decided that she should have a special dinner in bed for the day. They all brought utensils, bowls, glasses and the pan of soup.

“Hermanita” Pepa opened the door. “Can we keep you company?” she smiled.

“Claro... that’s so Sweet of you!” Julieta’s voice was weak.

“We made your favorite, sopa de patatas!” Mirabel showed her mom their work.

“It probably doesn’t taste as good, but...” Pepa continued.

“I’m positive it does. You know why? Because it was made with love.”

Isabela grabbed a bowl, while Felix poured the laddle of soup into it. Bruno picked it up and brought it to his sister. Agustín picked up a spoon and fed it to Julieta. She secretly enjoyed all of this pampering.

“Gracias for taking such good care of me. And oh, Pepa, it’s delicious. I feel revigorated already.” She drank some water.

“I try.” Pepa  smirked.

“God, I’m so ready for this thing to be over.” Isabela said, talking about the plague.

“Me too.” Dolores agreed.

“But you know,” Bruno added. “It was terrible, but what made it a little more bearable is that we took care of one another.”

“Just like we always have.”, said Pepa.

“And just like we always will.” Julieta added, before letting out a quiet “tschee!

“Salud!” The Madrigals chanted.

THE END

Edited by sneezingfun894

Ahh what a fantastic ending! Sad that it's over, but I wouldn't change it for anything! Looking forward to other things you might write in the future!

Jared Bush is hosting a Twitter Q&A, and I couldn’t help but throw in my questions… hopefully I’ll get an answer.

77617F24-0D61-4129-AB81-EBDA96F0B866.jpeg

24 minutes ago, sneezingfun894 said:

Jared Bush is hosting a Twitter Q&A, and I couldn’t help but throw in my questions… hopefully I’ll get an answer.

77617F24-0D61-4129-AB81-EBDA96F0B866.jpeg

Good luck! Also, sorry for going AWOL for a while there. I LOVED the ending, it was so sweet!

On 3/19/2022 at 11:41 AM, Katzoo12 said:

Good luck! Also, sorry for going AWOL for a while there. I LOVED the ending, it was so sweet!

It's okay!!! Hope everything's okay. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

If you are interested, I posted a drabble about Bruno! This one involves allergies.... Let me know what you think! ❤️

• 1 year later...