Sneeze Fetish Forum

Attracted to your own sneezing

Arvani

If I’m alone and I’m sneezing a lot then I definitely get turned on but I think it may also have something to do with where my thoughts go as I’m sneezing.  But oh my sneezing freely does feel fantastic!

Edited by wonderfulllife2013
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arvani

• Saimou

• oOMariusOo

• rysosneezy

I will echo several answers already given here. By themselves my own sneezes don't do anything for me but if I know they are .... Being enjoyed... By others I do like that  a lot

• 3 months later...
On 3/6/2023 at 10:36 PM, rysosneezy said:

At first my own sneezing didn’t do anything for me, but over time I have become quite fond of my sneezing.  My wife loves my sneezes, but she also really loves her own. Unfortunately she isn’t very sneezy naturally, but now she has me to sneeze for her hehe

Does she have the fetish?

My dream would be to meet an actual fetishist and sneeze for them freely, constantly, repetitively.. to have someone actually enjoy them and not judge them is like woaaaah 

1 hour ago, ConstantlySneezing said:

My dream would be to meet an actual fetishist and sneeze for them freely, constantly, repetitively.. to have someone actually enjoy them and not judge them is like woaaaah 

This is a central theme of a piece of smut I've been working on (sorta, off-and-on) for a while...should probably dust it back off and see if I can get it finished.

6 hours ago, ConstantlySneezing said:

Does she have the fetish?

She does and she actually has been into it much longer than me. Sneezing is now essential for our intimate times lol

We’ve also discussed the idea of meeting another female sneezer local to us, but that has yet to happen unfortunately.

6 hours ago, ConstantlySneezing said:

Omg that would be so incredibly hottttt!!! Hehe

7 hours ago, ConstantlySneezing said:

Fingers crossed that your dream may come true in the near future! ❤️
Or at least that you will meet someone who, even without the actual fetish, is sweet and caring to you, including taking loving care of you when you're suffering from sneezing fits. 🍀

• 4 months later...
On 2/22/2022 at 10:14 AM, Starlight2337 said:

I get extremely turned on by the act of sneezing myself, as it reminds of an orgasm. I occasionally use Chhinkni to enhance my self love times and it accelerates the *ahem* process.

I wouldn't say I am attracted to my own sneezing, though. As in, I wouldn't enjoy watching or listening to myself sneeze. It's not "I'd date me" as Bless you, Hi says (lol though!); rather, i enjoy being in the moment myself, the sensations --- the process of tickle - tease - build - climax - release, --- parallels with other pleasurable, sexual acts.

This right here. Very much!

it started with mainly being about others, but now I am hyper aware of my own sneezes.  I enjoy my regular sneezes, and I induce them occasionally for extra enjoyment.

• 4 weeks later...