Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneezingfun894

Hello!

I'm still not done being obsessed with Encanto, and I've been wanting to write more stories with the Madrigals sneezing because, why not?

This time, I present you with a drabble where Bruno is suffering from allergies. This takes place before the events in the movie, precisely, the day Isabela got her gift. And since it involves flowers......well....  *mischevous grin*

Anyway, let me know what you think!

---

Bruno's Misfortune - An Encanto drabble

Bruno Madrigal was never what you could call a ‘healthy’ kid. He was always the first to catch whatever was going around in the village. In fact, it was because of his frail immune system that his sister Julieta discovered her gift. When they were five, Bruno was having another one of his tummy issues as Julieta was helping her mom make arepas and, as she fed him one she’d made, he was instantly cured.

Naturally, it wouldn’t be different as he grew older. It was the night Isabela Madrigal, the first-born granddaughter, would be getting her gift. Expectations were running high as it was the first gift ceremony since the triplets had gotten theirs twenty-five years ago. The village gathered inside Casita to witness the almond-eyed five-year-old Isabela be honored with a gift. Abuela was beaming with excitement as she dictated the oath of helping others with her powers to the little girl. Isabela then grasped the doorknob and opened the door to her new room.

As soon as she did, flowers started blossoming,  coloring the place in rainbow and... pollen.

This was also the day Bruno found out he was severely allergic to flowers and their pollen. He wanted to be there and support his niece, but immediately after she opened her door, Bruno’s nostrils started contorting in agony. His eyes started watering, and he knew he had to sneeze.

“EHR-SHOOO! UURSHOOO! HNNGHH-TSH! EeeRSH! ETS-SHOO!”

All eyes shifted from the gleeful five-year-old growing flowers all over the place to the teary-eyed man who had been standing in the distance, facing the wall. He could feel the villagers’ eyes on him as he sniffled. However, as Isabela’s gift bloomed, so did her poor uncle’s sneezing fit. He was not quite done, turning away even further from everyone’s sight as he felt another tickle,

“UMP-TSH! EEEERSHOOO! HUNGH-ESHH! EH-TSCHOO!”

Julieta excused herself for a minute. She had watched the entire scene unfold, and she was feeling terrible for her brother. How could it be that such a joyful moment – her daughter getting a wonderful gift – could turn into a horrendous situation for her brother?

“Brunito” Julieta put her hand over Bruno’s shoulder. He turned around to face her. She thought he looked miserable, with his nose reddened from the fit and his eyes swollen.

“Julieta... I’m—uh, I’m so—UH-TSCHEE!” He sneezed into his hands. “I’m sorry, I’m ruining Isabela’s ceremony, I—I didn’t—UR-SSHEWW! I didn’t know I was this allergic to flo—eh---EP-TSCH! Flowers.” He sighed, feeling exhausted.

“You did not ruin anything. Hold on.”

“W—where are you going? EEEEHRSHH! EP-TSCH! ESSHEW!”

“I’ll be back shortly.” She rushed out of her daughter’s room.

“EH-TSCH!” Bruno reached for a handkerchief and blew his nose discreetly into it. He did not want to draw any more attention to himself and his stupid sneezes as he’d already had. He felt terrible for messing up the first gift ceremony after his own.”

Less than a minute later, Julieta came back from the kitchen with a few arepas in hand. It was fitting that there was plenty of food for the celebration that would follow after the gift ceremony, so Julieta just grabbed some to speed up her brother’s healing. As she was approaching him, she witnessed yet another fit. The woman knew she had to be quick, since his allergies were getting worse.

“E-ESSCHEW! HUNGH-TSCHEEW! EPSH! ETSCH! UH-TSHOO!” sneezed Bruno.

“Step out for a second.” Julieta grasped her brother’s hand and led him out of the pollen-filled room. She knew it would be useless trying to heal him in the very place his allergies were triggering him.

Both of them stepped into the hallway and Julieta quickly put one arepa in Bruno’s mouth. Apart from loving his sister’s cooking, the arepa immediately made his nose return to its original state, his eyes stopped watering and he felt healed.

“Muchas gracias, hermanita.” Bruno smiled widely. “Now I must avoid Isa’s room at all costs... or bring your healing food whenever I must go up there.”. He bit what was left of the arepa and walked back into the room. He knew he’d be safe for some time. That is, until it wore off and his allergies would kick in again...

THE END

Edited by sneezingfun894
3 hours ago, MIN said:

Ooh yeessss! I was missing some new encanto bits in my life. As always, your writing never disappoints! 

Thanks, @MIN! Always great to read your feedback!

1 hour ago, sneezingfun894 said:

Thanks, @MIN! Always great to read your feedback!

If you have any more ideas for allergy drabbles with other characters I will never say no!

For some reason I feel like Pepa has an allergy to cats, but its only quite mild, so when around them and is able to eat her sisters food she just gets really itchy and tickly with long drawn out build ups and false starts but when she isn't able to eat her sisters food her sneezes are severely dramatic and they (of course) effect her abilities on the weather.

also I feel like julieta has a dust allergy so when cleaning day comes around she just progressively gets more and more of a sniffly tickly mess the longer she's around it and eventually Augustin takes her back to her room to take care of her sniffly allergic wifu. 

Not really thought much about it at all... 🤭🤣

OH. MY. GOD. YOU JUST GAVE ME SO MANY IDEAS!!! I can totally picture Pepa being allergic to cats! But I’m a cat person and I would hate to see her suffer…. Not. 🌚 stay tuned!

5 minutes ago, sneezingfun894 said:

OH. MY. GOD. YOU JUST GAVE ME SO MANY IDEAS!!! I can totally picture Pepa being allergic to cats! But I’m a cat person and I would hate to see her suffer…. Not. 🌚 stay tuned!

Right?! I can just see her being her usual dramatic self when she's around them like when she was thundering in the movie and a thunder will lead to a drizzle and a drizzle will lead to a sprinkle! 🤣 

I can either picture her absolutely loving cats so making herself suffer just so she can pet it, or being really over dramatic going get it away from me! No in between. But tell me what you think!

Eee can't wait!

This is the fastest I've had something come to me so easily. But, since it's a drabble, I couldn't make it longer... Perhaps I could make it into a story..... Anyway, here's one more! And THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN FOR THIS IDEA!!!! I loved it!

Antonio’s New Friend

Antonio was playing in the street with his friends Cecilia, Juancho (coffee kid) and Luis when he saw an orange stray cat who looked hurt. He picked it up and talked to it.

“I’ll take care of you” The little boy walked back to Casita holding the little furball in his arms. He walked in and ran into his cousin Isabela.

“Oh, hi Tonito.” She directed her glance to the cat.

Prima, look! I found this cat, it’s hurt.”

“I think you should keep it away from—”

“Hola, cariño” Pepa welcomed her son back and as soon as she saw the animal, a small cloud formed over her head as a foresight of what was coming. “Tonito, mamá is allergic to ca-uh—AAAH...” She held her index finger under her nose to constrain herself but it was too late. She inhaled hard and then let out a few sneezes, “AAAH—ISHEW! ET-SCHEE! TSCHEEH!”

Her sneezes provoked a gush of wind that made Antonio and Isabela nearly lose their balance. And, worse, it sent the cat’s furs flying towards Pepa and landing in her nostrils. She tried moving away, but damage was done. The outcome was a fit of ten sneezes, which Pepa let out into the floor,

“EH-TSCHUH! EH-TSCHEE—AAAH—TSCHEE! TSSSSCHEEW! TSSSSCHEW! EH--TSCHEW! HUH-ITCH! EEEETSCH!”

Whilst sneezing, she naturally made it rain heavily. Julieta, who was walking by, immediately grabbed a loaf of bread which she’d just recently baked and handed it to her sister, ceasing the fit.

“Lo siento, mamá.... I didn’t know.”

Pepa sniffled, still recovering. “It’s okay, mi amor.” She kissed his forehead. But, since he still had the cat in his arms, she felt the urge to sneeze once more. “AAAAH—”. However, it was a false start. “I’m okay. Clear skies..... Now go play.”

Antonio rushed back to where his friends were and asked Cecilia to keep the cat.

Edited by sneezingfun894

Ah, you finally followed through with your drabble thread idea! I’ve been waiting. So far so good, I LOVE the Pepa one. Though actually, Jared Bush (the director) said that coffee kid’s name is actually Juancho. Other than that, great job!

12 hours ago, sneezingfun894 said:

This is the fastest I've had something come to me so easily. But, since it's a drabble, I couldn't make it longer... Perhaps I could make it into a story..... Anyway, here's one more! And THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN FOR THIS IDEA!!!! I loved it!

Antonio’s New Friend

Antonio was playing in the street with his friends Cecilia, Xavier (coffee kid) and Luis when he saw an orange stray cat who looked hurt. He picked it up and talked to it.

“I’ll take care of you” The little boy walked back to Casita holding the little furball in his arms. He walked in and ran into his cousin Isabela.

“Oh, hi Tonito.” She directed her glance to the cat.

Prima, look! I found this cat, it’s hurt.”

“I think you should keep it away from—”

“Hola, cariño” Pepa welcomed her son back and as soon as she saw the animal, a small cloud formed over her head as a foresight of what was coming. “Tonito, mamá is allergic to ca-uh—AAAH...” She held her index finger under her nose to constrain herself but it was too late. She inhaled hard and then let out a few sneezes, “AAAH—ISHEW! ET-SCHEE! TSCHEEH!”

Her sneezes provoked a gush of wind that made Antonio and Isabela nearly lose their balance. And, worse, it sent the cat’s furs flying towards Pepa and landing in her nostrils. She tried moving away, but damage was done. The outcome was a fit of ten sneezes, which Pepa let out into the floor,

“EH-TSCHUH! EH-TSCHEE—AAAH—TSCHEE! TSSSSCHEEW! TSSSSCHEW! EH--TSCHEW! HUH-ITCH! EEEETSCH!”

Whilst sneezing, she naturally made it rain heavily. Julieta, who was walking by, immediately grabbed a loaf of bread which she’d just recently baked and handed it to her sister, ceasing the fit.

“Lo siento, mamá.... I didn’t know.”

Pepa sniffled, still recovering. “It’s okay, mi amor.” She kissed his forehead. But, since he still had the cat in his arms, she felt the urge to sneeze once more. “AAAAH—”. However, it was a false start. “I’m okay. Clear skies..... Now go play.”

Antonio rushed back to where his friends were and asked Cecilia to keep the cat.

Wow wow wow! That is impressive how fast you came up with this, and this is better than I could've imagined! I do agree though, this does seem to have the potential to be longer than just a drabble. Nicely written!

Ahhh, I didn't know Coffee Kid had an actual name.... I should've done my research! LOL. Well, I edited it. Thank you for your amazing feedback!!!! The Pepa drabble is my favorite too so far. No wonder she's my favorite character, it's so easy writing about her.

Edited by sneezingfun894
4 hours ago, MIN said:

Wow wow wow! That is impressive how fast you came up with this, and this is better than I could've imagined! I do agree though, this does seem to have the potential to be longer than just a drabble. Nicely written!

I might... I've been thinking about SO MANY THINGS. 

Personally, I prefer writing about illness rather than allergies, so maybe some more Illness-related drabbles for the adults in Encanto? We'll see!

8 minutes ago, sneezingfun894 said:

I might... I've been thinking about SO MANY THINGS. 

Personally, I prefer writing about illness rather than allergies, so maybe some more Illness-related drabbles for the adults in Encanto? We'll see!

Yess all the thoughts! 

That's fair enough, everyone has their thing, though I must say, for someone who favours illness over allergies, you do write allergy fics very well! 

*whispers* I will never say no to Julieta in any capacity! 🤭🤭

• 4 weeks later...

It took me a while, but I'm back with two more drabbles with our beloved Madrigals. Enjoy! Please tell me what you think!

--

A WEEK IN CHAOS

What could go wrong when Julieta and Agustín leave Casita for a whole week to visit Agustín’s family in Bogotá?

Well, everything. Especially since Julieta was the family’s healer. It all started with Félix, who was suffering from kidney stones. The poor man spent the entire evening of the departure contorting in severe pain. Naturally, his devoted wife was concerned. And what results from a concerned Pepa? Exactly. Thunders and rainstorms. Unable to calm herself down, Pepa was drenched in rain. Busy trying to make her husband feel better, she forgot to change into dry clothes. The next morning, she woke up with a scratchy throat.

She tiptoed around her bedroom not to wake Felix up. It’d been a rough night for him and he’d finally been able to sleep at about 4 am. But sleeping with wet clothing would finally catch up to Pepa. Her breath hitched as her nostrils started tickling. “Heh—”. She sniffled whilst trying to be as silent as possible. But sniffling only seemed to tease her already sensitive nose. Her breath hitched again, “He-eh-“ “EH-TSCHEE!” A small thunderstorm formed over her head. “Miércoles.”, she muttered under her breath. “EH-TSCHEW! TSCHEW!” She left their bedroom and walked towards the kitchen. She was the only one awake then. She reached for the counter to grab some arepas Julieta had made before leaving. One bite was enough to make the symptoms fade... for a while.

Two days later was Luisa’s turn. Because of her unhuman strength, she was responsible for capturing the fleeing farm animals. Little did she know she was allergic to wool. As she was helping Señora Hernandez capture them, some of the animal’s fur snuck up on the girl’s nostrils. She knew her sneezes were catastrophic, so she laid the sheep down as quickly as she could when she felt the tickle in her nose. Luisa turned away from the old lady, grabbed a tissue she kept in her skirt pocket and tried stifling the inevitable sneeze,

“hah-TSCH! Ep-TSHH! EH-PSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

“Luisa” the startled woman put her hand over Luisa’s shoulder “Are you ok?”

“I- heh- EPSHEW! AH-TSCHEW! TSHOO! ETSCHEW! ETSCHEW! I- I’m.... okay. Sorry about that. I think I’m—AAAAAATSSCHEW! Allergic to wo—SHEW!! Ugh. Wool.”

“Oh my! I’ve never seen you like this. Go home, get something Julieta made. Go, go!” The woman was sympathetic. Luisa rushed back to Casita, but not before letting out a fit of “ATSCHOO! EH-TSCHOO! HMPSH! EEETSCHEEE!”, whilst making sure everything wouldn’t go around flying from the force of her sneezes.

By the end of the week, Pepa’s cold had made its way around Casita, hitting Felix, Dolores, Mirabel and Camilo. Felix was the one who got it worst. His sneezes were dad-like and very forceful. “UR-SHOOOOO!  HEH-ESHOO! HAH-HAH-TSHOOOOOOO”. Julieta got home and saw her poor brother-in-law’s suffering. Even as tired from the long trip as she was, she rushed to the kitchen to make something to heal him quickly. He ate and was healed.

--------

SPRING CLEANING

Having a house as big as Casita, it is often difficult to keep it clean for long. Every Spring, the Madrigals had the tradition of getting together and tidying it up. Using Luisa’s strength on their behalf to lift furniture, it was a lot easier. But, for one of the Madrigals, spring cleaning was a nightmare. Julieta was severely allergic to dust. And since she couldn’t heal herself with her food, her suffering was prolongued. The others would often try to  lessen her burden by saying she didn’t need to help, but she wouldn’t hear it.

She went to Antonio’s room to help him. She was met with huge dust bunnies, which triggered a bad allergic reaction. “UGH-ISHHH!  TSCHEE! HEH-SCHEW! SHEEW”

Antonio looked at his aunt, concerned. “Salud, tía.”

“Heh-“ Thanghk you, Toni— HEH—SHEWW! I-TSCHEE” By now, Julieta’s eyes were watery and her nose was running.

Dolores had been listening to the chaos and finally decided to step in. “Tía” she walked into her brother’s bedroom. “Let us take care of this, please. You don’t need to put yourself through this. We can handle it.”

“But I— ep-SHUH! Hi-SHEW!”

“Come on.” Dolores led her aunt to the hallway. Pepa was sweeping the floor. “Let me guess.” Pepa directed her glance to her sister. “Blotchy eyes, red nose. Allergic reaction. Again.”

Julieta was about to answer, but was interrupted by an unexpected, “TSCHEW!”

“Salud! Hermanita, you should lie down until you’re well enough. Please? Do this for me.”

Agustín was cleaning some furniture Luisa had helped lift. He saw how miserable his wife looked and paced towards them. “Mi amor, we told you this would happen. Come rest for a bit. When you’re feeling better you can help put things back in their place. Deal?”

The sneezing had made Julieta feel exhausted, so she accepted her husband’s offer and decided to lie down until she was done sneezing.

Wow, these drabbles are AMAZING! I love how you used MIN’s Julieta idea! Yeah, the ending of the first one was a LITTLE rushed imo, but hey, it’s a drabble right? Either way, great job!

20 hours ago, Katzoo12 said:

Wow, these drabbles are AMAZING! I love how you used MIN’s Julieta idea! Yeah, the ending of the first one was a LITTLE rushed imo, but hey, it’s a drabble right? Either way, great job!

It was definitely rushed…. I realized halfway through that this would work better as a story not a drabble… these characters are too good and inspirational for drabbles lol

Just now, sneezingfun894 said:

It was definitely rushed…. I realized halfway through that this would work better as a story not a drabble… these characters are too good and inspirational for drabbles lol

IKR? If you have any more ideas for Encanto stories, then let me be the first to say that I would love it if we got a few more in the fanfiction thread!

12 minutes ago, SneezyDude-5 said:

Your Encanto story’s are so much better than mine! But I MUST have one where Julieta gets sick b/c I dont know if she can heal herself hehe

Well in their story “A Not-So-Enchanting Plague” it shows that Julieta eating her own food when she’s sick actually makes her worse.

13 hours ago, SneezyDude-5 said:

Yes, that was a good one. Just looked at it. Your right. Don’t need another after all! Sorry!

Thank you, but I disagree. We all have different styles and points of view, so if you feel inspired to write a story with Julieta being sick, go for it! 😌

On 4/24/2022 at 3:42 PM, sneezingfun894 said:

It took me a while, but I'm back with two more drabbles with our beloved Madrigals. Enjoy! Please tell me what you think!

--

A WEEK IN CHAOS

What could go wrong when Julieta and Agustín leave Casita for a whole week to visit Agustín’s family in Bogotá?

Well, everything. Especially since Julieta was the family’s healer. It all started with Félix, who was suffering from kidney stones. The poor man spent the entire evening of the departure contorting in severe pain. Naturally, his devoted wife was concerned. And what results from a concerned Pepa? Exactly. Thunders and rainstorms. Unable to calm herself down, Pepa was drenched in rain. Busy trying to make her husband feel better, she forgot to change into dry clothes. The next morning, she woke up with a scratchy throat.

She tiptoed around her bedroom not to wake Felix up. It’d been a rough night for him and he’d finally been able to sleep at about 4 am. But sleeping with wet clothing would finally catch up to Pepa. Her breath hitched as her nostrils started tickling. “Heh—”. She sniffled whilst trying to be as silent as possible. But sniffling only seemed to tease her already sensitive nose. Her breath hitched again, “He-eh-“ “EH-TSCHEE!” A small thunderstorm formed over her head. “Miércoles.”, she muttered under her breath. “EH-TSCHEW! TSCHEW!” She left their bedroom and walked towards the kitchen. She was the only one awake then. She reached for the counter to grab some arepas Julieta had made before leaving. One bite was enough to make the symptoms fade... for a while.

Two days later was Luisa’s turn. Because of her unhuman strength, she was responsible for capturing the fleeing farm animals. Little did she know she was allergic to wool. As she was helping Señora Hernandez capture them, some of the animal’s fur snuck up on the girl’s nostrils. She knew her sneezes were catastrophic, so she laid the sheep down as quickly as she could when she felt the tickle in her nose. Luisa turned away from the old lady, grabbed a tissue she kept in her skirt pocket and tried stifling the inevitable sneeze,

“hah-TSCH! Ep-TSHH! EH-PSHHHHHHHHHHHHH!”

“Luisa” the startled woman put her hand over Luisa’s shoulder “Are you ok?”

“I- heh- EPSHEW! AH-TSCHEW! TSHOO! ETSCHEW! ETSCHEW! I- I’m.... okay. Sorry about that. I think I’m—AAAAAATSSCHEW! Allergic to wo—SHEW!! Ugh. Wool.”

“Oh my! I’ve never seen you like this. Go home, get something Julieta made. Go, go!” The woman was sympathetic. Luisa rushed back to Casita, but not before letting out a fit of “ATSCHOO! EH-TSCHOO! HMPSH! EEETSCHEEE!”, whilst making sure everything wouldn’t go around flying from the force of her sneezes.

By the end of the week, Pepa’s cold had made its way around Casita, hitting Felix, Dolores, Mirabel and Camilo. Felix was the one who got it worst. His sneezes were dad-like and very forceful. “UR-SHOOOOO!  HEH-ESHOO! HAH-HAH-TSHOOOOOOO”. Julieta got home and saw her poor brother-in-law’s suffering. Even as tired from the long trip as she was, she rushed to the kitchen to make something to heal him quickly. He ate and was healed.

--------

SPRING CLEANING

Having a house as big as Casita, it is often difficult to keep it clean for long. Every Spring, the Madrigals had the tradition of getting together and tidying it up. Using Luisa’s strength on their behalf to lift furniture, it was a lot easier. But, for one of the Madrigals, spring cleaning was a nightmare. Julieta was severely allergic to dust. And since she couldn’t heal herself with her food, her suffering was prolongued. The others would often try to  lessen her burden by saying she didn’t need to help, but she wouldn’t hear it.

She went to Antonio’s room to help him. She was met with huge dust bunnies, which triggered a bad allergic reaction. “UGH-ISHHH!  TSCHEE! HEH-SCHEW! SHEEW”

Antonio looked at his aunt, concerned. “Salud, tía.”

“Heh-“ Thanghk you, Toni— HEH—SHEWW! I-TSCHEE” By now, Julieta’s eyes were watery and her nose was running.

Dolores had been listening to the chaos and finally decided to step in. “Tía” she walked into her brother’s bedroom. “Let us take care of this, please. You don’t need to put yourself through this. We can handle it.”

“But I— ep-SHUH! Hi-SHEW!”

“Come on.” Dolores led her aunt to the hallway. Pepa was sweeping the floor. “Let me guess.” Pepa directed her glance to her sister. “Blotchy eyes, red nose. Allergic reaction. Again.”

Julieta was about to answer, but was interrupted by an unexpected, “TSCHEW!”

“Salud! Hermanita, you should lie down until you’re well enough. Please? Do this for me.”

Agustín was cleaning some furniture Luisa had helped lift. He saw how miserable his wife looked and paced towards them. “Mi amor, we told you this would happen. Come rest for a bit. When you’re feeling better you can help put things back in their place. Deal?”

The sneezing had made Julieta feel exhausted, so she accepted her husband’s offer and decided to lie down until she was done sneezing.

Ahh nice updates! Luisas wool allergy was an unexpected surprise, I love it! I never would've thought of it, but it works so well! 

• 1 month later...

Just curious, but do you happen to have any more Encanto ideas? I have a few myself, if you don’t mind me sharing them. 

On 6/3/2022 at 11:27 PM, Katzoo12 said:

Just curious, but do you happen to have any more Encanto ideas? I have a few myself, if you don’t mind me sharing them. 

I’ve been going through writers block again…. But PLEASE, I’d love to hear your thoughts!

6 hours ago, sneezingfun894 said:

I’ve been going through writers block again…. But PLEASE, I’d love to hear your thoughts!

I have three main ideas:

1. Not sure on the plot, but I’d like at least some of the ideas on this tumblr post to be included: https://kaijusnz.tumblr.com/post/678121472612597760/encanto-snz-headcanons-part-1

2. Luisa, Pepa, and Julieta getting into a fight over who has the worst allergies…then surprise, the magic swaps them AND their powers for the day to give each a chance to walk in the other’s shoes.

3. This one is kinda stupid…but in an effort not to get sick again like in your first Encanto fic, Dolores trains herself on how each type of sneeze sounds (like a cold-sneeze, allergy-sneeze) so she’ll know if she has to avoid them or not.

• 3 weeks later...

I just thought of another idea! Post-Movie Isabela sometimes likes to prank people with a very potent pollen she makes with her powers. Think sneezing-powder-potency. And…yeah. Thoughts? And as a matter of fact, what are your thoughts on the other ideas?

• 3 months later...