Sneeze Fetish Forum

sneezingfun894

17 hours ago, LastCarpet said:

Do you take requests/ideas for these?
Because I have one for Julieta I'd LOVE to see done 

I may not be the original poster but do tell! I love Julieta!

On 10/18/2022 at 11:55 AM, Katzoo12 said:

I may not be the original poster but do tell! I love Julieta!

Well the idea is that she's a bit embarrassed about her sneezes. Not only are they loud, but she has big, drawn out build ups(while Bruno and Pepa used to, and still do, tease her about). But at the same time she secretly loves her sneezes, because on the rare occasions she catches a cold. or has allergies, Agustin wipes her nose/hold a hankie to her nose for her to blow into(which is ALSO loud). She's always looking out for the health of everyone in Encanto, so it hits her in the heart to have Agustin looking out for HER health

On 10/20/2022 at 6:30 PM, LastCarpet said:

Well the idea is that she's a bit embarrassed about her sneezes. Not only are they loud, but she has big, drawn out build ups(while Bruno and Pepa used to, and still do, tease her about). But at the same time she secretly loves her sneezes, because on the rare occasions she catches a cold. or has allergies, Agustin wipes her nose/hold a hankie to her nose for her to blow into(which is ALSO loud). She's always looking out for the health of everyone in Encanto, so it hits her in the heart to have Agustin looking out for HER health

Aw that sounds so cute! Hopefully the OP will see this

• 2 months later...

I don’t know if you even check this thread anymore, but I have an idea for a possible story centering around the three older Madrigal grandkids. I’ve actually had it for a while, and even tried to have it done as a commission by donating to the forum…but honestly it wasn’t that good, and didn’t stick to my plot line as well as I’d hoped. So that’s why I’m bringing the idea to you! 

Anyway, I was thinking a mild post-movie story with Isabela, Dolores, and Luisa. Definitely a sickfic, and even though I KNOW Julieta can cook healing food…I’m one of those who believes with illness, her cooking can only alleviate the worst symptoms and give the immune system a boost. I was thinking that for Isabela (at least), I’d like some of these ideas to be included: https://at.tumblr.com/kaijusnz/encanto-snz-headcanons-part-1/9g5cqc0ebz9i . 

Plot wise: I was thinking Pepa getting upset/worried about something and causing a massive rainstorm that the three older grandchildren get caught in. And surprise, when they wake up the next day, they’ve all caught a cold. While this may be post movie…they’re still trying to get used to less pressure, so they try working through it. It ends up being tougher than expected, since Isabela creates crazy plants with every cough or sneeze, Dolores switches from overly-sensitive hearing to kinda-deaf because her sinuses are so clogged, and Luisa switches between feeling weak (like in the movie) and losing control of her strength, causing quite a lot of things to break. Eventually they all run into each other, notice they’re all in the same boat, and finally decide to go to Julieta and rest until they’re better. 

…I copied that from my commission info, jsyk.