Sneeze Fetish Forum

bingochamp7

1. I only sneeze openly when I'm home alone, unless my cold is really bad and very very wet and I'm with someone.

2. I always prefer to do it uncovered if I have the choice, I don't really like to put my hand in front especially if my nose is particularly wet.

3. It's possible, but I don't remember. However, I remember once, I was chatting with a friend when he sneezed uncovered right in front of me, but wetter than he thought because a trickle of snot was coming out of his nose, he immediately sniffed a times to get him back in. I think he would have preferred to cover this time around. :razz:

Or like for you Bingochamp7, when I sneeze in front of my pc, on my keyboard and I have to clean the spray on each key. Or on the screen. Usually it happens to me when I'm confused, I don't do it on purpose but it comes out uncontrollably. :unsure:

4. It depends on what I do. If I'm cooking or sitting in front of my pc, I turn away and sneeze into the ground or into the air to the side.

5. My mental block saves me when I have a cold and am away from home. But sometimes, I happen to place my hand or my elbow in front of my nose. It's quite rare but it can happen.

6. I don't really have a particular preference since I prefer to sneeze uncovered. Sometimes I sneeze, clenching my fist in front of my mouth, my index finger under my nose. When I'm really sick and my nose is dripping, I've also sneezed into my blanket and blow my nose directly into it. It's usually when I'm feverish and bedridden. It goes without saying that I will put it in the machine directly after my recovery. x)

7. When someone pulls me in and they start to sneeze, I prefer that they do it uncovered, but if they cover up, I quite like the fist in front of their mouth. The finger under the nose. Cupped hands that cover both the nose and the mouth. Or in the sleeve of their sweater. ❤️

8. I'm less attracted to sneezing covered in a tissue, but otherwise I like everything.

9. When I'm sick, I use my blanket a lot more to cover my sneezes.

10. When I'm really sick, I can cover my sneezes a lot more, but when my nose tickles me way too much, I sometimes try to sneeze as hard as I can to stop the tickling. In these cases, I sneeze openly to get all the ticklish germs out of my nose. :unsure:

11. When my nose tickles me too much, I prefer to sneeze uncovered, even though I sometimes sneeze into my blanket.

• 3 weeks later...

Your questions are focused on cover sneezes and totally enjoyed answering your questions.

Do you sneeze covered or uncovered more often in private?

• If private, uncovered

Do you prefer letting your sneezes out uncovered or covering them in private?

• Of course I basically try to holdback sneezes, if I can’t I let it out. However yes, I try to cover if possible 

Have you ever let out a sneeze uncovered and wished that you covered?

• A few times. Like moments or places that supposed not to sneeze. I sometimes notice my nose gets tickled, but when it false starts I just sneeze uncovered. When people start laughing, embarrassed me so bad.

When you let out your sneezes uncovered, do you let it out straight into the air, turn away, aim it to the ground or do any combination of these?

• I usually sneeze to the ground, so no one get infected. If I’m with friends I turn away and sneeze so that they won’t hear me.

How do you cover your sneezes in private and in public (that is if you sneeze in public)?

• I basically use elbow, but when it comes sudden, I just quickly look away from others. I take that as covering.

What are your favorite ways to cover when you are going to sneeze?

• Ideal way is completely hold back or mute my sneezing that no one can hear, but actually I prefer to let it out, so naturally sneeze to elbow if I have to.

What covering methods do you prefer when other people sneeze?

• I honestly don’t prefer to cover someone’s sneezes cuz I would love to hear it, but if that happens and have to do, I naturally try to put fingers under or punch their noses

Is there any method of covering sneezes you don’t like doing or seeing other people do?

・I’ve never felt uncomfortable when I saw people covering sneezes, but I cringed when I saw actress sneezes to another actor’s hand as scene.

Does your covering method change when you are sick and/or have allergies?

・no I don’t think so.

Do you let your sneezes out uncovered when you are sick and/or have allergies?

• I try to holdback or cover sneezes, but when I thought I can’t I let it out uncontrollably 

Do you cover your sneezes when you induce? If so, with what?

・when I can build up, I’ll cover. If false starts I just sneeze and embarrass.

• 6 months later...

Do you sneeze covered or uncovered more often in private?

covered

covering

yeah

When you let out your sneezes uncovered, do you let it out straight into the air, turn away, aim it to the ground or do any combination of these?

aim it to the ground

How do you cover your sneezes in private and in public (that is if you sneeze in public)?

i almost always cover

elbow, or if i stifle a sneeze then a cupped hand

elbow

Is there any method of covering sneezes you don’t like doing or seeing other people do?

INTO THEIR HANDS

Does your covering method change when you are sick and/or have allergies?

when i'm sick i usually sneeze into a tissue

no, never

i usually induce at night in bed, so i cover them into a pillow

On 6/21/2022 at 6:31 PM, bingochamp7 said:

I’m interested to know how we cover sneezes and since I love answering surveys, I decided to create one of my own.

Do you sneeze covered or uncovered more often in private? In private uncovered, unless I feel like trying to holdback a sneeze or stifle, but usually both are unsuccessful 

Do you prefer letting your sneezes out uncovered or covering them in private? If it’s crowded or anyone is around me, I try to hide it. It makes me uncomfortable in front of others, and also feels a little fun to try and hide it 

Have you ever let out a sneeze uncovered and wished that you covered? Yes, it always embarrasses me 

When you let out your sneezes uncovered, do you let it out straight into the air, turn away, aim it to the ground or do any combination of these? Normally I turn to the side but once and awhile I sneeze at the ground or on my chest 

How do you cover your sneezes in private and in public (that is if you sneeze in public)? I usually use my arm crooked or a tissue preferably. I’ve used a cloth napkin at restaurants and like trying to catch it in time, if it has to happen - sometimes after a drink I sneeze every once and awhile for some reason, usually 3 which is a perfect amount and feels good, especially if nobody really notices 

What are your favorite ways to cover when you are going to sneeze? If no consequences, into my hands or wish I could sneeze into my husband’s shoulder or hands, but I think it would be too weird, even though he knows about my sneezing fetish - not sure how to bring something like that up 

What covering methods do you prefer when other people sneeze? I love the sound of hankerchiefs and tissues - that slightly muffled attempting to control sound. I love when people sneeze into tshirts, but it’s rare. 

Is there any method of covering sneezes you don’t like doing or seeing other people do? I don’t think so

Does your covering method change when you are sick and/or have allergies? I hate sneezing when I’m sick in public because my sneezes are bigger and wetter - I try to use tissues and use meds so I don’t sneeze out much if I can. There is usually a time where I sneeze rapidly and it’s better when it’s at home because it could be sneezes every few mins. With allergies, I sneeze 3-10 times per fit and most of the time it feels like a great release and I love it, especially at home. Wish I could figure out what sets me off!

Do you let your sneezes out uncovered when you are sick and/or have allergies? Allergies sometimes at home or outside in private 

Do you cover your sneezes when you induce? If so, with what? Sometimes - I like to sneeze open sometimes and other times into my body, tissues, pillow, handkerchief, or on a mirror 

Any comments about your covering preferences and habits are welcome.

Do you sneeze covered or uncovered more often in private?

I usually sneeze uncovered in private.

I prefer uncovered but sometimes I will like to cover them.

I don't think that I have, but I have sneezed on my mirror or my computer monitor and wished I didn't haha.

It usually goes straight out or toward the ground.

I don't sneeze in public much but if I do I cover it with my elbow or my hands.

I like to use my hands because I can get them up in time when I don't expect a sneeze but I try to do my elbow mostly.

I like covering with hands and I like sneezing into tissues. I really like uncovered too but the reality of the germs makes me not put it as my favorite one haha.

I don't like when some people sneeze uncovered.

Does your covering method change when you are sick and/or have allergies?

No.

Yes at home.

I don't usually cover them but if I do it's with my handkerchief. It's a dark blue handkerchief with a navy blue trim.