Sneeze Fetish Forum

Margot Robbie

Rimbo

Hi this is my first post on here! I know the title may trick you but I'm looking to see if anyone has found a Margot Robbie sneeze

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ArloEaston

• Bless you, Hi

• Coolio

• Rimbo

11 hours ago, deepa said:

Hi this is my first post on here! I know the title may trick you but I'm looking to see if anyone has found a Margot Robbie sneeze

Hi deepa, there is a section on the site where you can request specific results.

I feel this thread basically follows the emotional trajectory of watching her movies.

Clicking on a sneeze media thread titled "Margot Robbie" = Suicide Squad trailer

Actually going through the thread = Suicide Squad movie

This is 2nd on my list of being tricked by a title after someone posted with the title "Kylie Minogue" 

We go again! 💪

On 7/5/2022 at 4:26 PM, Bless you, Hi said:

I feel this thread basically follows the emotional trajectory of watching her movies.

Clicking on a sneeze media thread titled "Margot Robbie" = Suicide Squad trailer

To avoid that issue, I just watch Wolf of Wall Street ... with no volume 

Dont worry guys we'll get one from her eventually.  I have hope that with all the movies she's doing we'll get it in a blooper or interview soon.

On 7/5/2022 at 4:26 PM, Bless you, Hi said:

This analogy 🤣🤣🤣 

On 7/4/2022 at 10:37 PM, deepa said:

Not cool dude 😂

• 4 weeks later...

Well, here it is.

The clip.

I supposed this should be a holiday as far as the sneeze fetish community is concerned to commemorate this find. This time should be synced but lmk if it isn't. Who would have guessed Harley Quinn was an uncovered sneezer?

Anyway, I expect that tomorrow when I walk out of my room someone from the community will be there to throw rose petals at my feet and I will have my SFF SUPER VIP status in a matter of hours. Send me the official form to accept my invitation to be the honorary guest at the Sneeze Fetish Awards for essentially finding Bigfoot...

Enjoy friends. Remember me.

1 hour ago, Bless you, Hi said:

Well, here it is.

The clip.

I supposed this should be a holiday as far as the sneeze fetish community is concerned to commemorate this find. This time should be synced but lmk if it isn't. Who would have guessed Harley Quinn was an uncovered sneezer?

Anyway, I expect that tomorrow when I walk out of my room someone from the community will be there to throw rose petals at my feet and I will have my SFF SUPER VIP status in a matter of hours. Send me the official form to accept my invitation to be the honorary guest at the Sneeze Fetish Awards for essentially finding Bigfoot...

On the off chance this isn’t a troll the time is not synced. 

9 hours ago, Fishman44 said:

On the off chance this isn’t a troll the time is not synced. 

No my friend, he played us like a damn fiddle 

12 hours ago, Bless you, Hi said:

Well, here it is.

The clip.

I’m laughing and crying at the same time