• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ArloEaston

• Bless you, Hi

• Coolio

• Rimbo

Only thing I can think is maybe there is a different version that was played live on tv or on NBC's streaming platform peacock.  If not then the editor may have screwed us lol

On 9/21/2022 at 12:52 PM, Fishman44 said:

At 5:12 you can hear Jimmy say bless you but I think it may have been edited out because you can’t see or hear anything.

Thanks for sharing, despite the lack of sneezes it was still a nice watch, to see the wig she's wearing getting all blown into her face!

I'm starting to think I took this joke to far and have hurt people in the long term with my (hilarious) deceptions.

Things have gotten quite desperate on this thread since my last post--more than I could have imagined.

If only Margot just sneezed on camera, all the sneeze fetish trolling sins posted here would be atoned for...

Edited by Bless you, Hi
  • 10 months later...
14 minutes ago, dan said:

the link is unavailable😭😭

its a troll.  We have yet to find one but I really do think we'll get one soon.  She's to popular, constantly interviewed, tons of press.  It'll be soon she lets one go in front of a camera mark my words lol

Honestly I would be surprised if her sneeze is even that good. Some people you can just tell they have a meh sneeze

5 hours ago, klick22 said:

Honestly I would be surprised if her sneeze is even that good. Some people you can just tell they have a meh sneeze

Maybe because it is so hyped that the ultimate "fuck you" moment from the universe is it's not good.  However when i think of her voice being pretty deep and rough, her Australian background, and the shape of her nose plus her exhales in movies I suspect her sneeze is on the more powerful side.  But of course we won't know until we hear it and there's no science to predicting what a sneeze sounds like lol

12 hours ago, ArloEaston said:

its a troll.  We have yet to find one but I really do think we'll get one soon.  She's to popular, constantly interviewed, tons of press.  It'll be soon she lets one go in front of a camera mark my words lol

High chance she’s already done it 

30 minutes ago, Coolio said:

High chance she’s already done it 

thats even worse then that we havent found it lol.  Ive combed through some obscure or low viewed barbie interviews and didn't find one.  Ive never looked through older ones though

• 6 months later...
On 8/9/2022 at 7:00 AM, observer said:

I’m laughing and crying at the same time 

Thought this was gonna be a real sneeze )':

Still a nice find but god you got my hopes up lol ughhh one day....

By that logic you can’t start a thread without specifying if you’re looking for real or fake. You said you wanted one and you got one. I’m just doing a service here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Bluebird
15 minutes ago, Bluebird said:

By that logic you can’t start a thread without specifying if you’re looking for real or fake. You said you wanted one and you got one. I’m just doing a service here ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thought it was well known in the community that fake sneezes suck

7 minutes ago, Coolio said:

No. Just because YOU hold that opinion, does not mean that everyone does. "The community" is not a monolith.  People have varied tastes and varied opinions on just about every aspect to do with this fetish. Some people like acted sneezes, some people don't.  What happened here is that @Bluebird was kind enough to go out of her way to share something with anyone who  might be interested and appreciate it, and you responded with rudeness.

One of the key rules on this forum is "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." Please keep this in mind the next time you post.

Behaviour like this just stops people from bothering to take the time to share anything at all, which means less content for everyone to enjoy.

14 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

No. Just because YOU hold that opinion, does not mean that everyone does. "The community" is not a monolith.  People have varied tastes and varied opinions on just about every aspect to do with this fetish. Some people like acted sneezes, some people don't.  What happened here is that @Bluebird was kind enough to go out of her way to share something with anyone who  might be interested and appreciate it, and you responded with rudeness.

One of the key rules on this forum is "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." Please keep this in mind the next time you post.

Behaviour like this just stops people from bothering to take the time to share anything at all, which means less content for everyone to enjoy.

😂 I said thank you. Obviously I didn’t mean every single member, I was being hyperbolic. Sorry for thinking incorrectly if that’s the case. Not sure how it’s been perceived as rude though.

Why would one person thinking that fake sneezes suck stop someone from sharing them to the whole community if they want to. Bit confused on that one.

8 hours ago, Coolio said:

yea personally i hate fake ones but still grateful someone found something of substance to some members in this community

On 3/11/2024 at 4:11 PM, SleepingPhlox said:

I don’t know understand why you’re so angry it was clearly a hyperbolic statement. We aren’t 4 year olds. It’s never that serious. But that’s just my opinion.

Please, before this thread gets derailed any further, let's all take a deep breath and try to stay on topic.

If you have any evidence of Margot Robbie sneezing, it would be appreciated if you share it here.

Fake/acted sneezes would also be appreciated, but please mention that they are fake/acted before you post, so people would know what to expect. It's common courtesy, like putting a question mark at the title of a post if you're only looking for sneezes from a certain celebrity and don't actually have anything to share. Expectation management can be really helpful when it comes to creating a positive environment.

I'm not saying the discussion that started here wasn't important and I'm certainly not trying to silence anyone, but if you feel like you need to discuss it more please do it somewhere else.