Sneeze Fetish Forum

A romantic getaway improved

Snifflepop

Missy lugged her suitcase through the torrents of rain to the train station. She focused her mind on the romantic weekend away at a hotel in a nearby city which her boyfriend, Tom, had planned to celebrate her upcoming birthday rather than how cold and uncomfortable she was. 

Missy and Tom had been together for a short while but already she was crazy about him. Not only was he cute, kind and clever but he also made her feel so comfortable. Comfortable enough for Missy to admit her secret sneeze fetish to him. Tom had been understanding and understandably curious. She couldn’t have asked for a better boyfriend. And now he had planned this romantic trip for her birthday in two days time. He had arrived at her house, out of the blue, with her favourite coffee order and her train ticket and told her the plan just last night. Focusing on how great Tom was and how excited she was to spend time away with him, helped Missy block out the misery of the cold, rainy November weather. 

Missy boarded the train and settled into a table seat. She shivered a little in her wet clothes and blew softly on her frozen fingers. However, Missy was soon pleasantly distracted by an attractive blonde woman who boarded the train at the next stop and sat opposite her. The woman’s long blonde hair was neatly tied back and she was furiously typing on her phone. But Missy’s attention was drawn to her slightly glassy, wide brown eyes, her chapped and parted lips and her cherry red nose. Clearly this woman was suffering from a cold. 

The woman pulled from her pocket a crumpled, and clearly heavily used, wad of tissues. She used them to dab absent minded ly at the thin trickle emanating from each of her quivering nostrils. Missy’s eyes were glued to her face, hoping she might get to see this woman sneeze. She didn’t have to wait long. Although this woman was obviously very absorbed in whatever she was doing on her phone she was persistently distracted by her nose. After a few minutes of sniffling uselessly and congestedly at her runny nose her face suddenly contorted. Her brow furrowed slightly, her lips parted and her eyes flickered half closed.… Huh… huh… HUH…. HUuuuuSsCCHHOOooooo. She brought her clump of tissues up to cover her face in plenty of time but the saturated lump wasn’t much use for cleaning the steady stream running down her face. She sighed in exasperation and chucked the clump into a nearby bin then reached into her bag and started raking around for more tissues. 

She was still raking when, to Missy’s delight, her face contorted again into a pre sneeze expression. She began raking with more urgency as her nostrils flared, her breath began to hitch and her eyelids flicker as she seemed to give in to the situation, accepting she would never find the tisssues in time to catch this sneeze. Uhhh… HAH… Huuu… HAaaaSSCCHHHHOOOooo… she raised her wrist from her bag in a half hearted attempt to cover but a thick spray filled the air between them and Missy noticed flecks of snot splatter the plastic table surface. 

Missy reached into her own pocket and pulled out a small plastic packet of tissues and handed them to the woman. 

“Oh, danks.” The woman replied. She pulled one tissue out and used it to clean her face, then grabbed a second, wrapped it around her red nose and blew with a long, wet gurgle. 

“Sorry, dat toog be by sdurprise.” She apologised to Missy once she was done. Her voice was thick with congestion. 

“It can’t have been that much of a surprise.” Missy replied with a smile, “it looks like you have a nasty cold there.”

The woman blushed and sniffled into a third tissue. “Ids jusd a sdiffle.”

Sadly the woman got off the train at the next stop and the rest of Missy’s train ride was uneventful. But when she arrived at her destination she immediately saw Tom waiting for her in the foyer. 

No sneezing in this bit sadly but it sets up a lot more later. 

Tom put his arms out and Missy ran into them. Then he kissed the top of her head and grabbed her suitcase by the handle. “Come on, the hotel is just around the corner.” He smiled. Missy was puzzled by what the big hurry was. She had barely had a chance to speak to Tom. He looked pale and Missy wondered if he was feeling cold from waiting for her in the icy train station. 

The pair trudged through the rain side by side until they reached the elaborate and elegant front door of their hotel. Tom held the door for Missy and they waited in reception for their room to be readied. Now they were inside a warm room the temperature change made Missy sniffle. She noticed Tom seemed quite sniffly too. He seemed very quiet. 

“Do we need to go out to the shops to get anything?” Missy asked. 

“No, I have everything we need prepared.” Tom said with a playful look in his eye. Missy felt sure he had some kind of surprise waiting for her. He pulled a tissue out of his pocket and dabbed at his nose. 

Before long their room was ready and the concierge handed Tom the keys. They seemed to exchange a brief conspiratorial look. Then Tom ushered Missy upstairs to their room. He opened the door and let her walk in first. 

Tom had booked a whole suite for them. There was an enormous bath complete with jets in the middle of the room. A large bathroom with a double shower. A massive, velvety, plush sofa facing a huge tv. A full length mirror decorating one wall. Best of all, an enormous, comfortable looking bed with a wicker hamper lying on top of it. 

Missy turned to Tom, ready to throw her arms around him. But he took her hand and led her to the sofa. He took the tissue out of his pocket again and dabbed at his nose. 

“I planned on preparing you the ultimate romantic getaway with wine, dancing, dinner out so I booked us a room here. But yesterday morning when I woke up I realised I must have caught a cold from one of my coworkers. I would have just cancelled but then I remembered you telling me about your fetish and that you would love to see me sneeze and blow my nose and you would love to take care of me while I have a cold and maybe even catch my cold and let me take care of you. So I just tweaked things a little. Go look in the hamper.” 

Missy carefully opened the hamper with trembling fingers. It was the sort of hamper you might expect to find fine wine, chocolate and other fancy treats inside. But when Missy opened it she discovered: boxes of luxury mansize tissues, piles of soft handkerchiefs, a tub of vaporub, a decongestant spray, eucalyptus oil, throat sweets, lemon and ginger tea bags, vitamin c tablets and cold medicines. 

Missy squealed with happiness and threw her arms around Tom. She couldn’t believe he had found a way to make their romantic getaway even better. 

“Happy birthday.” Tom murmured in her ear before clearing his throat. 

“I’ve arranged room service for our dinner. So I suggest we get into comfy clothes and then maybe we can snuggle up and watch a film.” Tom ventured. 

“Great idea. And I can get started taking such good care of you.” Missy was bubbling with joy.  She threw on a comfy pair of leggings and a loose fitting shirt while Tom pulled on a hoodie and tshirt. “How are you feeling?” Missy asked gently as she led Tom by the hand over to the sofa. 

“Not too bad yet.” Tom replied with just a hint of congestion in his voice. “Sore throat and sniffles with the occasional sneeze so far. But Mike at work was a complete mess so I suspect it’ll soon get worse.” 

Missy thought he sounded nervous so she ran a hand through his hair, kissed his cheek. “ Don’t worry.” She whispered, “I’ll nurse you through it.” 

Tom sniffed and snorted at his runny nose as they cuddled up on the couch to watch the movie, but Missy was excitedly waiting to hear him sneeze. She didn’t have long to wait. She had just returned to the couch with an open box of the man sized tissues for Tom to use to dab at the stream of snot trying it’s best to escape from his nostrils when she heard his breath hitch… Uhhh… uuuuuuhhhh…. Tom’s face contorted and his mouth opened tentatively but he fought against the tickle, looking to Missy between hitching breaths. 

“It’s ok baby,” she reassured him, “just lean into it and let it out.” 

Uuuuhhhh…. Huuuuhhhh… uhhhhh…. He seemed to relax and give in to the tickle, he tilted his head back and held a tissue up to his face ready to catch the sneeze he knew was coming. UUUhhhh…huuuu… HHHHUUUSCHHOooooh. It sounded wet and productive. The long build up had been torturously beautiful and his quickly reddening nose looked so cute. Missy was only disappointed he had covered with a tissue so she hasn’t had the front seat view she had had of the woman on the train. 

“How was that?” Tom asked her as he used a tissue to scrub at his nose. 

“Really exciting. You have such cute sneezes and a great nose.” Missy complimented him. “Did that help?” 

“Not really. My nose is really runny now.” Tom complained. 

“Why don’t you lie back and let me help.” Missy coaxed Tom into lying back on the sofa so he was reclined against the pillows at the back, she took the rapidly disintegrating tissue from his hand and threw it towards the bin. Then she pulled a fresh tissue from the box and turned to face Tom. He had a thin stream of very liquid snot coming from one nostril. Missy softly pressed the tissue in her hand to the stream and allowed the tissue to absorb it. Tom sighed with relief and smiled at her. 

As they watched tv, Missy continued to gently stem Tom’s runny nose from time to time. 

Uuuuhhh… huuuh… Tom’s breath hitched softly again. Missy turned to him and gently covered his nose with the tissue in her hand. It was already a bit wet from wiping his streaming nose. 

Uuugh… uhhh… huuuSCHOOOoo! Missy felt the tissue grow even more damp and heavy in her hand. She pulled it away to see another shiny river of thin mucus travelling towards Tom’s upper lip. She gently dabbed at his nose but it seemed to run again every few minutes until his breath began to hitch as the credits on the film rolled. Missy carefully grabbed a fresh tissue from the box, making sure she only had one thin layer of tissue and pressed it to Tom’s nose. The tissue was so thin she could feel his hot breath through it and feel it already turning to mulch from the stream trickling from Tom’s runny nose. Huh… uhh… uuuuuhhhh… HHHUUUSSSCCCHHHoooooo! It was a very productive sneeze and as Tom’s wet sneeze saturated the tissue fabric Missy felt her fingers break through it. She cleaned him up as best she could with the tissue remains then got another one to clean her hand. “Poor baby.” She comforted him. “That was a very wet sneeze.” 

“Yeah… snnnffff… my nose is getting really runny now. And I’m really sneezy. I keep getting such a bad tickle in it.” He groaned. 

“You should sneeze as much as you need to and let me worry about cleaning you up. Just let your nose run.” Missy advised him. 

She felt Tom relax into another sneeze. Uhhh… uh… uhh… HUHSCHHIiiiiSSSSCCCCHHHoooo! She barely pressed the tissue to his nose in time to catch the onslaught of a very messy sneeze. As Missy reached for a fresh tissue to clean him up she heard the familiar Sssssnnnnnrrrrrfff… snnnrrrrrffff as he sniffed hard at his runny nose. However, rather than clear his nose, the violent sniffing set off another sneeze. Huh… huh… HHHUUUUCCHHIICCCHHooo! Missy hesitated when she heard his brief hitching then grabbed a tissue just a few seconds too late so that she got to see Tom’s very wet, desperate sneeze in all it’s uncovered glory. Spray spattered her face, neck and arms and she saw flecks splatter from his the stream running from his nose across her shirt. When Tom opened his eyes he saw Missy, tissue in hand, directly in the path of his sneeze. 

“Oh babe, I’m so sorry. That one snuck up on me.” He reached out to take the tissue and used it to clean her up before himself. 

“Don’t worry about it. You’re sick, you can’t help it and I want to take care of you.” 

“Even if that means you catch this?” Tom murmured playfully. 

“A week in bed, sneezing and blowing with you sounds like heaven to me. Speaking of which…” Missy reached for a couple of tissues as she spoke, “you shouldn’t sniff, it’s not good for your nose.” 

“But my nose just keeps running.” Tom fake complained. Missy got the sense he was starting to enjoy this as much as she was. “You  must have wiped my nose a million times in the last few hours.” 

Missy pressed the tissues against his pink nose and gently pressed one nostril shut with her finger tips. “You need to blow baby.” 

Tom took a deep breath and then blew in a soft wet hiss. Missy felt the tissue grow warm. Then she wipes the mess away from under his nose and applied the tissue again, this time pressing the other nostril shut and Tom blew again. The tissues weren’t terribly thick and Missy felt them moisten beneath her hand. By the time Tom was done the tissue was completely saturated with the thin mucus from his nose. 

“That feels better.” Tom sighed and cuddled into Missy. She grabbed more tissues preemptively and pulled him close and chose another movie for them to watch. She chose a light hearted comedy she knew Tom loved and he was soon engrossed in the film. 

His nose continued to run, badly and Missy worried it would soon be sore. But she really enjoyed his breathy build ups and powerful and wet sneezes. 

Tom began to cough a little and Missy encouraged him to not suppress them. He had just finished a short coughing fit when his breath began to hitch again. Uh… uuuuhhhh… uhh… UUURRRGGhhSSSSCCCHHHOOO. Missy felt the tissue quickly grow damp again. She was impressed by how much snot Tom’s sneezes seemed to produce. She cleaned him up and chucked the tissue at the growing pile near the bin but Tom’s breath began to hitch again so she grabbed more. 

Huuuh… uuuuhhhh… uh… uh… uh… huhSSSCCHHOoooo… huh… huh… Huuuchischooo… HuuuSSSCCHHHOOO… HaptSSCCCHHHOoooo! Tom sneezes four times rapidly then he groaned and leaned back on the pillows and allowed Missy to clean him up. The tissues she had used to catch his sneezes had turned to mulch in her hand so she grabbed a handful of fresh ones and got a great view of the torrent of mucus issuing from Tom’s nostrils again. Nostrils which still occasionally quivered in a way which told Missy that it wouldn’t be long before more sneezes were in their way. 

Personally I’m not into male sneezing but I definitely want to read more of this wonderful story and please keep up the amazing work 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is very tantalizing! Please keep up the excellent work! Hopefully the snot gets thicker and messier. 

• 2 weeks later...

Missy opened another box of tissues. They were advertised as soft and treated with aloe Vera to soothe sore noses. But, Missy thought they felt thin and only a little less scratchy than the previous pack. 

She plucked a couple from the box and pressed them beneath Tom’s nose. Missy was surprised to see that the thin trickle streaming from his nose seemed to be getting thicker. This cold was progressing quickly. 

“How are you feeling now?” Missy asked him gently yet playfully. 

“My nose is still really runny and I keep getting the urge to sneeze.” Tom pulled her closer to his chest as his breath began to gently hitch. 

Huh… hAA…HAAPPSChoooo! 

Missy placed the tissue over his nose to catch the sneeze and felt the thin tissue grow damp and heavier. As she pulled it away she noticed a thick strand of mucus stretch from the tissue to one of his overflowing nostrils before the strand snapped and landed on his face. 

“Sorry baby.” Tom murmured as he blushed. Missy grabbed a new tissue and prepared to clean Tom up but he attempted to snort the thick mucus back up his nose. This was a mistake. Tom’s red, sensitive, streaming nose rebelled violently, his face contorted, his mouth opened and he sneezed: 

WHAAAASsSSSCCCHHHHHHHOOOOOOOoo! Missy wouldn’t have had time to cover Tom’s sneeze even if she had wanted to. Thicker streams of mucus shot from his nose. He splattered Missy with specks of snot. 

“Oh baby I’m so sorry!” Tom apologised as she cleaned him up. 

“Don’t be sorry. You know I love taking care of you.” Missy reassured him. “And being sneezed on is just an added bonus.” 

Tom smiled weakly. 

Missy grabbed a handful of tissues and pressed them to Toms nose as she pressed shut his slightly less overflowing nostril. Tom blew hard with a long, wet gurgle. One side, then the other. Then he leaned back against the cushions with a sigh of relief. 

However, he only got to enjoy a minute or two of peace before his mouth fell open and he sneezed harshly and openly, all over Missy. HHAAAAASSSCCCCccchooooooo! 

She felt spray mist her skin and watched as a thick stream cascaded from his left nostril. Missy reached for some tissues as Tom moaned, “oh, that made my nose run again.” Missy could hear Toms breath hitching a little again so instead she fumbled with the box and turned to enjoy a front row seat to Tom’s explosive sneezing fit. 

Huh… huh… huuuuuuu… HHHHAAAAaaPPTTtSSSSCCCHHHHOooooo… HAAAaaSSSCCCCHHHooooooo… haaaSSSCCCHHHHHhhOoo… huh… huh… HaaaaaaSSSCCCCCEEEEEWWwWW! 

Missy was in heaven. The first sneeze had been explosive and covered her spray. The second had followed immediately from the first and had been very productive - two thick ribbons of mucus had shot from his nose and streamed down his face, past his chin. The third resulted in specks and droplets raining over her arms, chest, neck and face. The fourth had been preceded by a desperate breathy build up as Tom had struggled with a tickle deep in his sinuses that he just had to expel and then had resulted in more mess all over Missy and even more thick, greenish mucus spilling from Tom’s red, cold ridden nose. 

Once he was done, Tom fell back against the cushions looking exhausted. He attempted to sniff at his overflowing nose but only made a thick, weak snorting sound which told Missy he had a wall of heavy congestion building in his sinuses. He gave up and just let his nose run freely down his face as he breathed through his mouth. His eyes were developing a glassy, unwell look. He groaned softly and murmured: “I’m not well.” Missy felt like her every nerve ending was electrified. 

“My poor baby. Don’t worry, I’ll take care of you.” She whispered as she grabbed a couple of tissues and began to clean him up. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Missy spent the rest of the afternoon tending to Tom’s overflowing, sensitive nose. He had abandoned any attempts to cover his sneezes or stem his runny nose and simply allowed Missy to clean him up after soaking her with sneeze after sneeze. Missy got the impression he was enjoying being taken care of as much as she was enjoying taking care of him. 

As dinner time approached, Tom admitted he didn’t feel up to leaving their room so Missy ordered room service. Sandwiches, soup and fresh fruit salad. 

By the time it arrived, Tom had moved to the bed and was propped up with pillows. Missy insisted that she feed him his soup. He let out a soft moan after the first few spoonfuls. “It feels good on my sore throat.” He admitted. 

Perhaps it was the pepper in the soup or the steam or maybe it was just his terrible cold, but Tom sneezed 10 times as Missy fed him his soup. 

The first time his eyes fluttered and mouth fell open between spoonfuls. Missy half heartedly reached for the tissues but without any intention of covering his sneezes. HAAPPTTSSSSChhhhhooooo! Trails of snot streamed from both nostrils and a thin mist coated Missy’s face and neck. HHHHHaaaa… HHHUUUSSSCCCCHHHHOOO! The trails thickened and Missy felt flecks hit her face. Hhhhhuuuu… hiuuh…. huuu…. Huuuhschooo HHUUUUpppttsSSSCCCHHHOooooo! The air felt thick with spray, specks and drops flew everywhere and coated Missy, the bedclothes and their dinner on the bed beside them. Snot hung from Tom’s nose. Missy used the tissue she had grabbed to gently wipe his nose. It was growing very pink. Then she cleaned herself up and they both continued with dinner. 

But a few minutes later, he sneezed suddenly and violently as Missy fed him another spoonful. 

HHAAAPPSCHooooo! He sprayed soup across them both. Huh… huh… HUHSCHHHoooo… haaaSSSCCHHHHOOO… haaaaCHHEEWWWWw! Missy cleaned them both up and gently pressed a hand to Tom’s forehead. “You feel a bit warm. You might have a fever.” 

“Are you regretting agreeing to take care of me.” Tom asked weakly. 

“Never.” Missy replied with a smile and she kissed him on the nose.  

However, this seemed to aggravate Tom’s sensitive nose and Missy got a close up view of his nostrils twitching, flaring, his eyes fluttering and his mouth falling open: aaaHHHHhSSSCCCHHHOoo… huuuh… huh…huh…huh…. HHHHAAAASSCCCCCCCHOooo! The first sneeze was powerful and Missy smiled as her face was coated in a fine mist of spray. However the second sneeze seemed to unleash a tidal wave of snot from Tom’s nose which hung down to his chin. Missy grabbed the final tissue from the box and gently wiped it away. 

After their soup they ate their fruit and Missy fed both Tom and herself with her hands. They finished their meal by opening a bottle of wine and Missy noticed a slight scratchy feeling in her throat as she swallowed her first sip. 

Tom was so worn out that Missy thought it was a good idea to tick him into bed after dinner. She opened another box of tissues and left it beside him on the bed, propped him up with a few extra pillows and snuggled under the covers with him to keep him warm. Within minutes he was sniffling again.

“My nose is so runny with this cold. I don’t know how I’ll get any sleep.” Tom pouted. 

“My poor baby.” Missy stroked his hair. “Here, let me blow it for you.” She placed a few tissues over his nose and gently pressed one nostril shut then the other HSSSSSSsssshhhhhhhhhhh. HHSSSSSSSsssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh… tom let out a long productive blow which unleashed a steam of mucus into the tissues in Missy’s hand. She cleaned him up and encouraged him to get some sleep. She was sure this cold was going to get a lot more fun tomorrow. 

This is really cute! Love seeing Missy get the chance to look after Tom, and Tom feeling just a little nervous and insecure 🥺 thanks for sharing!