Sneeze Fetish Forum

A romantic getaway improved

Snifflepop

OMG that's so perfect! As my name is Tommy and I know the perfect Missy for this story to be part of here, I feel personally involved whilst reading it šŸ˜ŠšŸ±

• 1 month later...

Before Missy opened her eyes the next morning she felt a tickle build in her sinuses. Achiew! She sneezed a small sneeze then opened her eyes. Tom was lying beside her looking miserable. His nose was red rimmed and glistening. His eyes looked glassy. His mouth was slightly open suggesting he was struggling to breathe through his nose.Ā 

ā€œI hope your dnot coming downd with by cold.ā€ He said with a look of concern.Ā 

ā€œOf course not.ā€ Missy smiled at him. ā€œI never get sick. Itā€™s what makes me so good at taking care of others.ā€ Missy stroked Tomā€™s hair back from his face and reached over to the mostly empty tissue box to pluck a fresh one out and wipe his runny nose. She gently wiped his nose but 2 minutes later it was running again.Ā 

ā€œBy dose is so sduffy I candt even sdiff.ā€ Tom told her.

ā€œWell you shouldnā€™t sniff anyway. Here let me blow your nose.ā€ She grabbed another couple of tissues and wrapped them around Tomā€™s nose. Kkkkkksssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhā€¦ shhhhā€¦ shhhhhhhhhhhhhh. He saturated the tissues in her hand and Missy had to grab more to clean him up. His blow still sounded very liquid but Missy thought she heard the start of a thicker, harder to shift congestion in there too.Ā 

ā€œThanks babe. Dat really did help.ā€ Tom said in a slightly clearer voice. Missy snuggled into his chest and they lay there cuddling for a few minutes until Missy felt Tomā€™s chest rise and fall and his breath hitch rapidly. Huhā€¦ huhā€¦ huuuhā€¦ HAAAAATTTSSSSCCChHHoooooooooo! He made no attempts to cover his sneeze or turn away so Missy was doused in spray. Tom lay back against the pillows as his nose began to run again. ā€œBy dose is all ruddy and blocked againd.ā€ Tom complained. Missy grabbed more tissues and helped him blow his nose again. Kkkkkkkksssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhā€¦ kkkkhhhhhā€¦ kkkkkkkhhhhhhhhssssssssshhhhhhā€¦.Ā 

ā€œThangs baby.ā€ Tom smiled weakly at Missy as she cleaned him up. ā€œI hope your dnot regretting taking care of be.ā€ He said as she snuggled into his chest.Ā 

ā€œOf course not!ā€ She replied with sincerity. ā€œI love you and I love taking care of people I care about and you know I love sneezing.ā€Ā 

ā€œYou arenā€™t worried about catching by cold? I bust have sdeezed on you like a billion tdimes.ā€Ā 

ā€œNo, I have a pretty good immune system and even if I do catch it. We can cuddle up and take care of each other. And I love it when you sneeze on me. Your sneezed are incredible.ā€ Missy stroked his chest.Ā 

ā€œWell dis is oned hell of a cold.ā€ Tom replied with a thick sniff. ā€œSo dere will be plendy bore sdneezes to comeb. And I bust admit, I do love you daking such good care of be.ā€Ā 

ā€œLetā€™s take a shower. Thatā€™s sure to help ease your congestion.ā€ Missy suggested enthusiastically. ā€œThen we can go for a walk in the fresh air.ā€Ā 

ā€œOk. If you dink dat will help.ā€ Tom snuffled.Ā 

The shower was a huge walk in with two separate shower heads. Missy set the temperature on the water quite high and made sure there was a clean flannel as well as soap and shampoo ready.Ā 

By the time Tom joined her he was very congested again and his nose was starting to run. Missy encouraged him to take deep breaths in the thick steam. This immediately aggravated his sensitive nose which began to twitch as his glistening red nostrils flared. His breath hitched and Missy wrapped an arm around his waist to support him as he relaxed into a massive sneezing fit:Ā 

Huhā€¦ huhā€¦ huuhā€¦ HUUSSCCHHHHOOOoooo! He reached out a hand to Missyā€™s shoulders to steady himself and threw his head back again Huh.. huhā€¦ HUUuPPTSCHoooooā€¦ a thick wave of snot cascaded from his nose and ran down to his chin. HAAASchoooooo! Specks of snot flew everywhere and covered Missyā€™s arms, face, neck and chest. Ahā€¦ ahhhā€¦ HAAACCChiSSSchoooooā€¦. Missy smiled and stretched up on top toe to enjoy Tomā€™s next, desperate uncovered sneeze right in her face. HAASSSSCCCCHHHHOooooo! The final sneeze dislodged another wave of snot and a thick greenish ribbon ran straight from his nose to the floor of the shower. Tom opened his bleary eyes and looked helplessly at Missy. He tried to sniff but his congested sinuses were clearly so full and swollen that nothing happened. Missy used her hand to break the thick ribbon of snot and washed it away down the drain, then she grabbed the clean flannel and used it to clean up Tomā€™s face.Ā 

ā€œThangs, dats so soft on by sore dose.ā€ Tom moaned.Ā 

ā€œI told you the steam would be good for your congestion.ā€ Missy told him. ā€œPlus I really enjoyed those sneezes.ā€ She blushed and Tom smiled.Ā 

ā€œBud Iā€™m sdill compledely clogged ub.ā€ Tom admitted as he snorted noisily in a vain attempt to clear his nose.Ā 

ā€œWhich side is blocked?ā€ She asked.Ā 

ā€œBoth.ā€ Tom confessed miserably, ā€œdis is the heaviest cold Iā€™bve ever had. De right side is so clogged ub and uncomfordable. De lefd is preddy clogged doo. And both sides are rudding like crazy.ā€ His red nostrils were flaring as he tried to breathe and Missy could see a thin stream gathering beneath them again.

ā€œHere.ā€ Missy raised her hand to his nose, cupped the underside with her palm and pressed his runnier nostril shut. Tom blew hard: Kkkkkkkkkksssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh Missy felt her hand fill with hot snot. There was so much it filled her palm and ran down her arm. KKUUKKKUUUSSSHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Tom continued to blow, clearly desperate to clear his blocked sinuses. Now the initial build up was out he gurgled and snorted to remove the last of his congestion on that side. Then once he had stopped he took two deep breaths before Missy pressed that side shut and encouraged him to blow the other side clear.Ā 

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkuuuuuuussssssssssssssssssssdhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh KKKKKUUUHhhā€¦. KKKKKUUUUHJHHā€¦ā€¦ KkKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHā€¦ kkkksssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

It was clear that this side was even more congested as after a few gurgling snorts at the start which sprayed Missy a little through her fingers, Tom unleashed a thick stream of liquid, light green snot. It ran off her elbow and trickled between her fingers.Ā 

KKKKKkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssssshhhhhā€¦ kkkkuuuhhā€¦ kuuuuissshhhhhhhā€¦. Kuuuhhhhā€¦ kkuuhhā€¦ kuiuhh. He petered out and Missy used her hand to gently clear away any mess from beneath his nostrils then let her arm and hand rinse under the stream of water from the shower.Ā 

ā€œThanks so much, baby.ā€ Tom said pulling her close to his chest. ā€œI can finally almost breathe normally again.ā€Ā 

ā€œItā€™s no problem, whatever makes you feel better sweetheart!ā€ Missy stroked his chest. ā€œWe should make sure we regularly blow your nose so you donā€™t get so clogged up again.ā€Ā 

ā€œYeah, the stream really helps too.ā€ Tom replied.Ā 

Aaaacccchhhoieewww! A sneeze snuck up on Missy.

ā€œIs that the sound of you coming down with my nasty cold?ā€ Tom asked playfully as he tilted her face up towards him to look at her. He had a smile on his lips but a genuine crinkle of concern between his eyes.Ā 

ā€œNo, of course not, itā€™s just the steam.ā€ Missy reassured him. But then a tickle, deep in her sinuses caught again, her face contracted and she sneezed openly into Tomā€™s face. AAhhhā€¦. Aaahccchhhieewww!Ā 

When she opened her eyes she went to apologize to Tom but he stopped her. ā€œItā€™s fine, youā€™re sneezed are adorable and Iā€™ve been sneezing on you constantly since yesterday. Plus itā€™s clear youā€™re coming down with my cold anyway.ā€ He smiled playfully at the end. Missy insisted she was fine and he was being silly. She couldnā€™t possibly be coming down with his cold already anyway. Could she? She also thought about the sneezy woman on the train yesterdayā€¦Ā 

This is absolutely fantastic! I canā€™t wait until Missy starts getting proper symptoms too, but for now Iā€™m loving the denial

It was sunny outside so Tom suggested they go for a walk to get some fresh air. There was a park nearby which Missy suggested.Ā 

Tom had been much less congested since the shower but within a few minutes of being away from the steamy bathroom Missy heard his breath hitch suddenly: Huhā€¦ HHuuuuSSSCCCHHOooo! He sneezed openly - clearly taken by surprise - and Missy just caught sight of the spray glittering in a beam of sunlight through the window.Ā 

ā€œUrgeā€¦ that sneeze left my nose all blocked up again.ā€ Tom complained as he grabbed his shirt and pulled it on. Then his mouth fell open again, HHHHAAAAPPPTTTSSSChoooo! Then he sniffed wetly and added: ā€œand that one made it just as runny as before too.ā€ Missy grabbed a couple of tissues from the box and passed them to him. Then she rummaged in the hamper and found two small pocket sized packets of tissues. She stuffed them into Tomā€™s pockets. ā€œYouā€™ll need these.ā€ She told him.Ā 

ā€œMaybe we should pack an extra packet for you?ā€ Tom suggested.Ā 

ā€œNo, Iā€™m fine.ā€ Missy insisted. ā€œIt was just the steam.ā€ She resisted the urge to sniffle at her slightly runny nose.Ā 

Outside it was colder than Missy had expected given how sunny it was. There was a strong breeze which made her wish she had worn a thicker jacket too. She and Tom walked hand in hand towards the park. They hadnā€™t gone far before Tom stopped to pull a tissue from one of the packs in his pocket and dab at his runny nose. As they walked he held the tissue in his hand as he needed to wipe his nose so regularly.Ā 

By the time they arrived at the park gates tomā€™s tissue was drenched so he threw it in the bin by the gates.Ā 

There was a large pond in the center of the park and Missy and Tom made their way towards it. The park was busy and Missy smiled each time she noticed people with red, chapped noses or clutching tissues and hankies. An old man they passed was sniffing furiously at his runny nose. It was cold season and a very messy and enjoyable bug was clearly doing the rounds, she thought to herself.Ā 

As they admired the ducks and chatted Tomā€™s face suddenly contorted and his breath began to hitch. Huhā€¦ huh.. huuuhuuuhā€¦. He snatched another tissue from the open pocket packet and clutched it to his mouth and nose. Huhā€¦ HhhhhuuuuuuSSSSCCCCCHHHHOOOOooo! He sneezed violently into the cheap, thin fabric then spent a long time cleaning himself up. Once he was done he sniffed softly and chucked the used tissue into a nearby bin. Almost as soon as the tissue has been thrown away his face contorted suddenly, his breath hitched once and he sneezed suddenly and openly. HUHā€¦ HHHAAAAPPPTTSSCcCHOooooooo!Ā 

A river of snot ran from his nose and thick spray splattered the leaves of a bush in front of him. Missy reached into his pocket and pulled out the open packet of tissues. She used one to clean up Tomā€™s face. He took the tissue from her once she was done and blew his nose forcefully and wetly. Once he was done he threw that tissue into the bin too.Ā 

ā€œIā€™m so sorry.ā€ Tom apologized to Missy.Ā 

ā€œYou know I donā€™t mind baby.ā€ She reassured him.Ā 

ā€œI was really apologizing to her.ā€ Tom gestured to an older woman who Missy hadnā€™t noticed before. She was standing not far from them and heavily bundled up in a jacket and scarf.Ā 

ā€œOh donā€™t worry!ā€ She replied with a smile. ā€œWeā€™ve all been there before with a nasty cold.ā€ She pulled a floral handkerchief out of her pocket as she spoke. ā€œIn fact Iā€™m just getting over something similar myself.ā€ She dabbed at her nose and then blew heartily with a gurgle.Ā 

ā€œThanks,ā€ Tom smiled, ā€œI hope you are feeling better.ā€Ā 

ā€œOh, Iā€™m fine.ā€ She replied as she cleaned up her nose. ā€œA week in bed and a good supply of handkerchiefs and Iā€™m almost back to full health.ā€Ā 

Suddenly Missy felt a tingle in her sinuses. Ahā€¦ AAHHccchhiieeeww! She sneezed into her elbow. Tom placed a hand on the small of her back.Ā 

ā€œOh, dear. It sounds like youā€™re coming down with your boyfriends cold too.ā€ The old woman said sympathetically.Ā 

ā€œOh no, Iā€™m fine.ā€ Missy replied quickly, ā€œIt was just the sunlight on the pond.ā€Ā 

ā€œAre you sure?ā€ Tom pulled her close to him and examined her face.

ā€œI never get sick. You know that.ā€ Missy insisted.Ā 

ā€œWell, enjoy the rest of your day.ā€ The woman said cheerily as she wandered towards the park gates.Ā 

Missy and Tom followed the other path towards the rose garden. It was very elaborate and contained roses in every color. They traipsed between the flowerbeds, hand in hand. Tom pulled another tissue from the packet and continued to dab at his streaming nose as they walked. Missy sniffled quietly beside him.Ā 

Tom pulled Missy towards a bench in a beam of sunshine. They basked peacefully for a moment or two. Then Tomā€™s breath began to hitch again: huhā€¦ Huuuhā€¦ HHHhhUUUuuuCCCHHHHOOOooo! HHHuuuuPTSCCChoooooo!Ā 

Tom sneezed twice into his tissue and by the time he was done it was pretty much disintegrated. He threw it in the bin beside the bench and pulled out a fresh one. As he did so, Missyā€™s nose began to tingle again and her breath hitched too: ahā€¦ aahhā€¦ AAApTSSSCCCHHHOOOOā€¦ ah.. AHhhhā€¦ AAAAAACCCCHHHHiiiiiEEEWW!Ā 

Tom reached out with his fresh tissue and held it to Missyā€™s nose in time to catch her sneezes. When she opened her eyes she took the tissue from him and used it to wipe her runny nose.Ā 

ā€œAre you sure youā€™re dnot cobbing down with by cold?ā€ Tom asked in a congested voice.Ā 

ā€œI told you, Iā€™m fine.ā€ Missy smiled at him as she threw the tissue in the bin. ā€œIā€™m sure itā€™s just allergies. There are so many roses here.ā€Ā 

ā€œYou sounded a bit sdiffly before we got here and youā€™ve sdeezed a few dimes doday.ā€ Tom insisted.Ā 

ā€œYou sound all clogged up again baby.ā€ Missy changed the subject. ā€œDo you need to blow your nose?ā€Ā 

ā€œI amb a bid sduffed ub againd.ā€ Tom admitted. Missy pulled the last tissue from the pocket packet and held it up to his nose. He leaned to the left so she was pressing his left nostril shut and unleashed a jet of mucus into the thin fold of the tissues. In the cold air, the tissue grew warm and wet in Missyā€™s hand. Once Tom had blown and gurgled and honked both sides of his nose clear the tissue was completely destroyed so Missy threw that one out too. Tom took a couple of deep breaths - clearly relieved now that the pressure had been lifted from his sinuses.Ā 

ā€œThanks babe.ā€ He said and pulled Missy close to hug her.Ā 

They wandered further into the park holding hands. As they left the rose garden they passed a decorative fountain. A girl in her early twenties was standing beside it, checking her phone every few minutes then placing it back in her pocket. She looked cold and Missy was delighted to see that her nostrils had red rings around them and she seemed to be sniffling.Ā 

The wind was getting stronger and colder and Tomā€™s nose began to run again. He opened the next pack of tissues and pulled one out to wipe his nose. The girl on the other side of the fountain suddenly opened her mouth and sneezed violently. AH AHCCHHHOOO! She lifted her hands to her mouth as her breath hit her again: Ah.. aaaah AAAsSSCCCIiISSSHhHHHOOooooā€¦ aaaaHhh CccccHHHhhhOOOooo!!! Her sneezes sounded desperate and wet and Missy could see she was struggling to contain the mess in her hands. But she wasnā€™t done: AAAHHSSSCCCHHhOooooā€¦ ah.. ahhhā€¦ AaaassSSSSSHHHHIIIIISSSSCCCCHhHHHooooooā€¦ hhhhaaapSSCCCHHHOoooā€¦ aaasssCCHHOooā€¦ ah.. aaaahhhhā€¦ AAAACCCHHHIiiiEEEWWWWwww! The girl looked desperate and miserable. Missy grabbed 2 tissues from the packet in Tomā€™s pocket and rushed over to the poor girl. She spread out one tissue and pushed it into her mess coated hands and used the other to wipe strands of mucus from the poor girls face. Her eyes looked glassy and Missy noticed that her nose was very attractive and her nostrils were very wide and flaring.Ā 

ā€œOh, thank you so buch!ā€ The girl said. Then her eye lashes fluttered closed again and she leaned into the tissue in Missyā€™s hand again as she opened her mouth. Ahā€¦ AAAHHHSSSShhhhIiiiiiSSSSCCCCHHHHoooo! She sneezed violently and messily into the tissue. Missy felt her heart flutter in her chest. But, from behind her, Missy heard Tom sneezing into his own tissue: HuupptttIIIISSSSCCCHHHHOOOO! Huhā€¦ huhā€¦ HHuUUSSSSCCCCHHHHHOOOooo!Ā 

Missy looked over her shoulder to see Tom sneezing a messy double into his tissue then cleaning up and chucking it in the bin.Ā 

She cleaned the poor girl up who seemed equally embarrassed and grateful.Ā 

ā€œThank you so buch!ā€ She said again, ā€œthat sdeezing fit just crepd up on be.ā€Ā 

ā€œDonā€™t worry about it.ā€ Missy reassured her. ā€œWeā€™ve all been there. Here let me put that in the bin for you.ā€ Missy took the tissue she has used to clean her hands from her and threw them both away.

ā€œIā€™m jusd waiting for my friend. I donā€™t know what I would have done if you hadnā€™t been here.ā€ She sniffed at her growing congestion.Ā 

ā€œLucky we were here to help you then.ā€ Missy smiled shyly at the girl. ā€œIā€™m Missy, this is Tom.ā€

ā€œDice to meet you. Iā€™m Bella.ā€ She shook hands with both Tom and Missy.Ā 

ā€œHere. You should take one just in case.ā€ Missy handed Bella another tissue. ā€œYou really shouldnā€™t leave the house without tissues or a hanky if you are under the weather.ā€Ā 

ā€œThanks.ā€ Bella took the tissue and dabbed at her shiny nostrils with it. ā€œI felt fine this morning when I left. I donā€™t know if itā€™s the cold weather or if Iā€™m coming down with something.ā€Ā 

ā€œLooks like the start of a cold to me.ā€ Missy said sympathetically. ā€œYou should go home and get in bed.ā€Ā 

ā€œMy room mate has been ill with a bad cold all week. Maybe I am catching it after all.ā€ Bella sniffed. ā€œI guess Iā€™ll text my friend to cancel and drop by the pharmacy on the way home. Iā€™m starting to feel a bit stuffed up.ā€

ā€œGood idea.ā€ Missy squeezed her arm. ā€œGo home and get better soon.ā€Ā 

ā€œIt was lovely to meet you.ā€ Bella said genuinely, but then she added, ā€œI hope you donā€™t catch my sniffles.ā€ With a smile which told Missy that Bella wouldnā€™t mind too much if she had passed on her cold.Ā 

As Bella walked away, Missy turned back to Tom.Ā 

ā€œI thought you had forgotten all about me.ā€ Tom teased her. ā€œYou were so busy helping Bella with her cold that I thought you might have forgotten how sick and needy I am.ā€ He pulled a fake sad face and Missy threw her arms around her.Ā 

ā€œPoor baby. Iā€™m sorry I wasnā€™t here to catch your sneezes and wipe your nose.ā€ She kissed his nose. ā€œIā€™ll make it up to you.ā€Ā 

• 2 months later...

Since it was getting cold, they walked back towards the pond and stopped by a small bridge. As they crossed it Tom sneezed suddenly and openly. HuuuuuPPPTTTSSSSCCCHHHHOOoooo!Ā 

Spray shot across the pond and Tom reached into his pocket and pulled out a new tissue to mop up the mess running down his face. Then he pushed the messy tissue back into his pocket.Ā 

ā€œIt looks like it might rain.ā€ Tom observed as he reached for Missyā€™s hand. ā€œWe should head back.ā€Ā 

Ahā€¦ AAHhā€¦ AaaaCCCHHHIIISSSHHHOooo! Missy sneezed suddenly.Ā 

ā€œEspecially since it looks like you are coming down with my cold.ā€ Tom said gently.Ā 

ā€œIā€™m not. I never catch colds. Itā€™s just the change in the weather.ā€ Missy insisted between sniffing hard at her runny nose.Ā 

ā€œWould you like a tissue?ā€ Tom asked.

ā€œNo, Iā€™m fine and you are running out.ā€ Missy observed.Ā 

They headed home but as they left the park it started to rain. Within ten minutes they were both soaked to the bones and shivering. Tomā€™s nose was running endlessly and he sneezed frequently. They stopped under a tree at one point to allow Tom some time to deal with a terrible sneezing fit. The tissue in his hand had turned to mulch so Missy reached into his jeans pockets for the last one from his pocket Packet and used it to clean him up and blow his streaming nose. But within a few minutes the cheap tissue was saturated and neither Tom or Missy had anything left to stem their continually runny noses.Ā 

By the time they arrived back at the hotel room both Tom and Missy were both drenched and shivering. Tom had a thick ribbon of mucus running from his nose and had stopped caring about it completely. Missy had a thin stream sliding down her own face which she hoped was disguised by the rain. She had tried to keep sniffling it back but it was hopeless since it was running so steadily.Ā 

Missy knew she was coming down with a cold but couldnā€™t be sure who she had caught it from. She hoped it was Tom. She had cared for him all afternoon yesterday and there has been a lot of sneezing and nose blowing. But that was only yesterday afternoon. Had that been long enough ago for her to be showing such advanced symptoms already? Then there had been that woman on the train. She had sneezed right in her face. That had been over 24 hours ago.Ā 

ā€œWe had better get you out of those wet clothes.ā€ Missy said and began to gently remove Tomā€™s wet clothes. He looked a little dazed and just stood there allowing Missy to undress him. She wrapped him in a fluffy hotel robe then went in search of a fresh box of tissues to clean them both up. She found an untouched box in the hamper, ripped it open and surreptitiously used one to wipe the mess from her face without Tom noticing.Ā 

However, Tom was distracted by a sneeze which was teasing his sinuses. Missy heard his breath hitch and rushed towards him with the box of tissues.Ā 

Huhā€¦ Huuuhā€¦ HUUHHHā€¦ HHHAAAAPPTTSSSSHHHHHOOOOOO!Ā 

Tom unleashed a violent sneeze just as Missy stepped in front of him. She saw spray glisten in the air and felt it coat her arms, chest, neck and face. She saw thick flecks of snot fly from the thick stream running from each nostril and land everywhere - including her warm cheeks. She saw the river cascading down his face thicken and stream down from his nose to the floor. Then she saw his mouth open wide and his eyes close again as another sneeze overcame him: HHHUUUUSSSCCCHHHHOoooo! Missy didnā€™t even try to pretend to grab a tissue in time. She just let the thick spray, drops and strings of snot cover her and took a deep, happy breath as she basked in his powerful, desperate, germ ridden sneeze.Ā 

ā€œOooohhā€ Tom groaned softly once it was done. A thick trail of snot dangled from his nose. His eyes were half closed and his cheeks looked flushed with a slight fever. ā€œBaby I deed somb helb.ā€ He mumbled through a wall of heavy congestion.Ā 

ā€œDonā€™t worry sweetie,ā€ Missy cooed in reassurance ā€œIā€™ll sort you out.ā€ Then she grabbed a handful of tissues and moppped up the thick dangling stream. Then she used more to blow his nose and clean up his face. She sat him down on the bed and then finally got to changing out of her own wet things.

An intense itch overcame his tingling sinuses and she suddenly sneezed a rapid triple:Ā 

Ahā€¦ AAAHHhCCCCHHHHEEEWWWW! Aaaaacccchhhiiieewwwā€¦ aaacccchhhiiieeewww!Ā 

The tidal wave of thin snot which she had been sniffling back all day was unleashed and ran down her face and over her lips. Tom grabbed her a tissue from the box and passed it to her:Ā 

ā€œLooks like you need one too.ā€Ā 

ā€œThanks baby. All that rain made my nose quite runny.ā€

ā€œYou sure itā€™s not just the early stages of catching my cold?ā€ Tom said with a smile.Ā 

ā€œAbsolutely sure. I never get sick.ā€ She replied with a sniff. ā€œIm going to run you a hot bath to help you warm up.ā€Ā 

The room had a huge claw footed tub which Missy filled with hot water and eucalyptus oil from the hamper.Ā 

Once it was ready, Tom insisted Missy get in too since she was also shivering. He lay back against her and she used the hotel flannel to clean him. They both breathed in the eucalyptus steam and relaxed in the warm water.Ā 

Missy felt Tom tense a little and his breath start to hitch. Haaaā€¦ huuuhā€¦. HHHHHJAAAAAASSSSSCCCHHHHOOOOOOO! He let out a harsh sounding sneeze complrtey uncovered then groaned and relaxed into Missyā€™s embrace again. She squeezed the water from the flannel and used it to mop up the mess from his face.Ā 

ā€œThanks baby.ā€ Tom groaned. ā€œMy nose is so sensitive.ā€ They relaxed in the warm water for a few more minutes until Tomā€™s breath began to hitch again. Huhā€¦ hhhuuuuhā€¦ hhuuuuuhhhā€¦ huuuhā€¦ huuu-Iā€™m gonna sdeezeā€¦. He mumbled. Missy wrapped her arms tighter around him and stroked his hair away from his eyes. She had no intention of catching his gorgeous sneezes. Huuuhā€¦ huuuuhhh.,. Haaaā€¦ hhhhhaaaaaaaaaSSSSSSCCCCCCHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOoooo! Huuuhā€¦ haaaaā€¦. HHHAAAAASSSSSCCCCChhhhhhooooooo! His sneezed filled the air around them with a cloud of glittering spray and flecks of snot. Missy wiped the thick greenish yellow river of snot from Tomā€™s face with the flannel.Ā 

ā€œI bet it feels better to just sneeze openly and not suppress them or cover them.ā€ Missy murmured in his ear.Ā 

ā€œIā€™d does actually.ā€ Tom said with a smile and a hint of congestion. ā€œIā€™mb so lucky I habve you do dake care obf be.ā€Ā 

Missy felt a sudden twitch in her slightly swollen sinuses. Caught off guard, she sneezed openly over Tomā€™s shoulder: AAASSSCCCHHHHiiiEEEWWWW! The spray in the air glittered again. Tom turned around and wrapped his legs around Missy.

ā€œAlthough, imb dot so sure idts good for you. Iā€™mb preddy sure youā€™re cadching by cold.ā€ He cupped her flushed cheek and ran his thumb over her twitching nostrils as she sniffed rapidly.Ā 

ā€œIā€™m fine, I promise.ā€ Missy reassured him. ā€œLetā€™s get dressed and have dinner.ā€ She said brightly. She was really enjoying taking care of Tom. If only her own nose would let her enjoy it for a little while longer before she succumbed to the inevitable snotty mess she knew she was destined to become

Another wonderful update I Ā canā€™tĀ wait for the next update keep up the amazing workĀ 

They ate dinner together in their room then cuddled up to watch a film. Missy pulled the duvet off the bed for them to cuddle up under on the couch as they were both still chilled from being drenched in the rain earlier. Tom grabbed the box of tissues and tucked it between them.Ā 

Missy worked hard to resist the temptation of the tissue box. She desperately wanted to bury her tickly, runny nose in one and rid herself of her discomfort but then she would confirm Tomā€™s suspicions that she had caught his cold. And she has definitely caught a cold. From who she couldnā€™t be sure. But she knew she was in the early stages of a full blown snotty cold. Her sinuses felt swollen and tender, her nose was running almost constantly and it was getting hard to hide it from Tom. Her throat was sore and she felt run down and exhausted. And now she felt a steady tickle developing which she knew would eventually develop into regular, messy sneezes.Ā 

Missy sniffled gently, trying to contain her runny nose, as they cuddled up on the couch. Then Tomā€™s breath began to hitch: huhā€¦ Huuhā€¦ HUUHā€¦ HHHHUUUPPPTTTSSSCCCHHHHooooo! He grabbed a tissue and caught most of the wet sneeze in time. Then grabbed another couple to blow his nose with a soft hiss and a small gurgle and clean up the mess. Missy reached up and kissed his cheek when he was done.Ā 

ā€œYou should let me do that.ā€ She gently scolded him. ā€œIā€™m taking care of you.ā€Ā 

ā€œI figured you might not be feeling up to it anymore, since I got you sick.ā€ Tom murmured into her hair.Ā 

ā€œIā€™m not sick.ā€ Missy insisted. She was a little undermined by the sudden need to sniff back a tidal wave of snot which threatened to leak from her left nostril. ā€œAnd I love taking care of you.ā€Ā 

ā€œWell thenā€¦ā€ Tom replied with a smile as he closed his eyes, ā€œitā€™s yourā€¦ huhā€¦ huuuhā€¦ luckyā€¦ HUuhā€¦ HUHā€¦ dayā€¦ HUUHā€¦ HHUuuupTTTIIISSSSCCCCHHHHOOOOO!ā€ He sneezes openly over them both as Missy slowly plucked another couple of tissues from the box. A thick, yellowish Green ribbon of snot shot out of Tomā€™s nose and run down to his top lip as they were both showered in spray. Missy gently cleaned the mess from Tomā€™s face then cupped another couple of tissues around his nose. ā€œYou should blow, baby, so you donā€™t get all clogged up again.ā€ Missy told him as she pressed shut his right nostril. KKKKSSSSSSSCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHā€¦KKKUUUHHHā€¦. kKKUUHHHHā€¦. kKkKUUUUSSSSSSCCCCCCCHHHHHHH.Ā 

She cleaned him up and threw the tissues in the direction of the bin.Ā 

ā€œThanks babe.ā€ Tom said pulling her into a cuddle against his chest. The wool of his jumper tickled her already aggravated nose.Ā 

Ahā€¦ hahā€¦ AAACCCHHHhhnnnndd! She suppressed her sneeze into her hand.Ā 

ā€œPoor baby, you shouldnā€™t suppress your sneezes. Youā€™re probably going to be sneezing a lot since youā€™re clearly coming down with my cold.ā€ Tom smiled and passed her a tissue.Ā 

ā€œIā€™m fine. Itā€™s just allergiesā€ Missy insisted as she used the tissue to clean up her hand.Ā 

ā€œSure it is.ā€ Tom said sarcastically. ā€œAnd youā€™re not sniffly at all.ā€Ā 

ā€œNot at all.ā€ Missy replied as she resisted the urge to sniff at her runny nose and tried to surreptitiously wipe it on her sleeve.Ā 

ā€œYour throat isnā€™t sore.ā€ He continued as Missy cleared her throat.Ā 

ā€œNope.ā€Ā 

ā€œYou arenā€™t feeling cold and run down.ā€ He ran a hand gently over her slightly feverish brow.Ā 

ā€œNot in the slightest.ā€Ā 

ā€œYou donā€™t feel an almost overwhelming desire to snee- huhā€¦ huuuuhā€¦. HUUUTSSSCCCChHHHHOOOooo! Huhā€¦ huhā€¦ HHHHHAAAAAAAaaaaSSSSCCCHHHHHOOOOoooo!Ā 

Tom sneezed twice, openly and over them both. ā€œSdeezeā€ he finished weakly as she leant into Missy for support.Ā 

ā€œIā€™m fine.ā€ She reassured him. ā€œItā€™s you who needs taking care of.ā€ She pulled another handful of tissues from the box and cleaned Tom up. He winced a little as she dabbed at his nose. She noticed it looked red and sore.Ā 

ā€œYour nose is getting a bit chapped.ā€ She said softly, ā€œmaybe we should swap you over to hankies.ā€ Missy got up and dug around in the hamper before pulling out a stack of neatly folded, pristine white handkerchiefs.Ā 

ā€œIā€™ve dever used handkies before.ā€ Tom noted.Ā 

ā€œThey are much softer on your nose.ā€ Missy gently used one to wipe the mess from under his nose. ā€œWe can use them to catch sneezes and wipe your nose and even some light nose blowing. But we should stick to tissues when you are seriously clogged up. That way we can make the most out of them.ā€Ā 

ā€œSounds greatd. They do feel buch softder and my dose is gedding a bid sore.ā€ Tom admitted.Ā 

ā€œYou sound like you need to blow again.ā€ Missy pulled a handful of tissues from the box and cupped them around Tomā€™s nose. He blew heartily from one side and then the other with some wet gurgling then she cleaned him up. But as she pulled away, another sneeze threatened to overwhelm her. Luckily, Tom seemed to be having a similar issue. He threw his head back and began to hitch: huuuhā€¦ huuuuhā€¦ huuuuuhā€¦. HHuuuuuPTSSSCCCHHHHOOOoooo! Tom grabbed his new hanky and buried his nose into it to unleash his first sneeze then threw his head back again and continued to hitch: huhā€¦ huuuhā€¦. Hhhuuuhhhā€¦.Ā 

Missy took the opportunity to suppress two sneezes into her left palm: Accccchhhhhhnnnniiieeuxxxxā€¦ AaaccccchhhhhnnnnnnnnieuxĀ 

Tom was finally overcome by his second sneeze: HhhhhhhAaaaaatttttSSSCCCCHHHHHOOOOOoooo! Missy felt so jealous of his big, hearty, completely unrestrained sneezes. They looked so much more satisfying than her suppressed and semi-hidden sneezes.Ā 

ā€œOh, these hankies are the besdt.ā€ Tom said as he stroked the wet edges of his nostrils with the soft cloth. Then he glanced at Missy.

ā€œAre you ok babe? Your nose is running and I thought I heard you sneeze too.ā€ He grabbed a tissue from the box and passed it to her.Ā 

ā€œIā€™m fine.ā€ Missy insisted as she wiped her nose and cursed herself for not noticing she had lost the battle with her runny nose.Ā 

ā€œWell, while youā€™re insistding your notd combing down with mby cold, maybe you could mbake mbe a cup of cold remedy tea?ā€ Tom smiled at her.Ā 

ā€œOf course.ā€ Missy said with a hearty sniff - she was really starting to need to blow her nose.Ā 

She got up and hit the switch on the kettle then dug around in the hamper until she had found a box of blackcurrent and echinacea tea. She noticed that she was feeling a bit achey and tired and couldnā€™t wait ti snuggle under the blankets with Tom again.Ā 

Missy returned to him with his cup of tea and cuddled into him under the blanket.Ā 

ā€œNo tea for you?ā€ Tom asked.Ā 

ā€œI dondt need a cold remedy. Iā€™m ndot sick.ā€ She replied and winced at the sound of the congestion in her voice. Tom chuckled and pulled her closer. But his laughter triggered another sneeze and his breath began to hitch again. ā€œHuhā€¦ iā€™mbā€¦ huhā€¦ gonndaā€¦ HHHUUUUUpppTTTTSSSHHHHIIISSSSSHHHHOOoooo!ā€Ā 

As he still had his tea in his hand, Missy picked up his now slightly damp hanky and pressed it to his nose just in time to catch a particularly messy sneeze. She could feel the warm damp seeping through the fabric as she cleaned him up. Tom relaxed and let Missy clean him up then placed his tea on the coffee table after having another sip.Ā 

Missy wasnā€™t sure how long she was going to be able to hide the fact she was coming down with a cold from Tom. She felt achey and shivery. Her nose was sooo runny that her regular sniffling at it could barely contain it. Her throat felt raw and sore. And her sinuses were starting to throb from suppressing her sneezes. At least it was clear that Tom thought she had caught this cold from him. And maybe she had. He had been sneezing all over her all day today and the previous evening. Or maybe it had been that sick woman on the train who had sneezed all over her. Or maybe it was someone else before even that.Ā 

ā€œHow are you feeling babe?ā€ Missy asked Tom in a broken and scratchy voice.Ā 

ā€œIā€™mb ok. This tea is really helpbing my throatd.ā€ Tom said softly. ā€œAre you sure you wouldnā€™t like someb? You sound a little raspy.ā€ He stroked her hair and kissed her head as he asked.Ā 

ā€œImb fine.ā€ Missy replied and tried to clear her throat quietly. She sniffles again as her nose threatened to overflow.Ā 

ā€œYou sound quidte sniffly too. Would you like a tissue?ā€ Tom asked as her dabbed at his own runny nose with his soft handkerchief.Ā 

ā€œNdo Iā€™mb finde.ā€ Missy repeated. She sniffed hard and triggered an unstoppable sneeze from her sinuses: CCCCHHHHNNNNKKKK! Missy suppressed the sneeze against the back of her hand and tried to subtly wipe away some of her runny nose at the same time.Ā 

ā€œThatd sndeeze sounded paindfulā€ Tom observed as her rubbed her back.Ā 

ā€œNdo, justd someb dustd.ā€ Missy lied. That suppressed sneeze had made her sinuses throb worse than ever. She tried to sniff at her runny nose again and found a thick wall of congestion which made a loud squelching sound.Ā 

ā€œYouā€™re stdartding to sound a littdle clogged upb too.ā€ Tom said with a smile. He tilted Missy around to face him and put a hand under her chin to tilt her face up to look at him. He gazes lovingly at her twitching, red rimmed, runny nose and her slightly glassy eyes. At her slightly open mouth which she was using to breathe now her nose was getting too stuffy. ā€œMissy, justd admit youā€™ve caughtd mby cold. That youā€™re feeling awful and letds take care of each ooothā€¦ huhā€¦ HUHā€¦ HHHHAAAAAPPPTTSSSSSSSSCCCCHHHOOOooā€¦ Tom was interrupted by a sudden powerful sneeze which caught him by surprise and he sneezed right in Missyā€™s face. She got to enjoy a close up view of his quivering red nostrils flaring, his mouth opening and eyes fluttering shut. Then he unleashed a hurricane all over her. She may have been feeling rubbish. But she was in heaven. And Tom wasnā€™t done. Huhā€¦ huuuuhā€¦. HUUUSSSSCCcCHhHHHiIIIISSSCCCCHHHHHHOOOOOoooooā€¦As Tom had tilted his head back for the second sneeze Missy had a wonderful view of right up his red, flaring nostrils. She could see two thick rivers of yellow green snot filling each of them. Missy wondered if Tom was able to breathe at all through his nose since his nostrils looked completely filled with that glistening, thick mucus. Then his second sneeze burst all over her face and each river broke its banks and cascaded from his nostrils down, down, down into their laps in thick glistening strands. huhā€¦ haā€¦ HHHHAAAAASSSSHHHHHHHOOOOOO! The third sneeze was just as wet and Missy felt a third wave of spray cover her face but it was also very powerful and it ripped through each thick strand and sent ribbon and globs of snot all over Missy.Ā 

ā€œImb so sorry.ā€ Tom said as he opened his eyes and saw his girlfriend covered in snot. He grabbed a fresh handkerchief from the stack and began to clean her up. He dabbed at the mess but she replied: ā€œNdo dondt be sorry. Your sdeezes are ambazing.ā€ She sniffed hard at her runny, stuffed up nose as she spoke then regretted it as her sinuses rebelled and she was completely overcome with a tirade of unrestrained sneezes.

Ahā€¦ aaahā€¦ HHHAAAASSSHHHHHHOOOOoooā€¦ aaahā€¦ AAAAAACCCCHHHHIIIIIISSSSSSHHHHHHOOOOooo! Ahā€¦ Haaaā€¦ HHHAAAAASSSSSSHHHHHOooo! Haaahā€¦ haaapā€¦. Haaabā€¦. HhhhhhhhaaaaaaPPBBBSSSSSCCCCHHHHHOOOOOO! Aaahā€¦ AAAACCCCHHHHIIIIeeeewwww! Missy felt her nose stream and snot fly with every sneeze. Each seemed to rip through her clogged, runny sinuses in a way which was both painful and satisfying. She made no attempt to cover themĀ Ā as she gave in to the satisfying relief of finally letting herself sneeze openly.Ā 

When she opened her eyes, she and Tom were now both covered in a thick spray and dotted with flecks of snot. Tom looked surprised but not upset and he raised his damp handkerchiefĀ Ā again and continued dabbing them both dry.Ā 

ā€œBlease dondt tdry tdo tdell mbe your stdill ndot sick baby. I hatde watdching you suffer and tdry tdo hide itā€™d.ā€ he said gently through his heavy congestion.,

ā€œOk.ā€ Missy said in a small voice as her cold ridden nose streamed down her face. ā€œI dink I bight habve caughdt your cold.ā€Ā Ā Tom pulled her into his arms and she buried her face into his shoulder.Ā 

ā€œItds ok. We cand dake care obf each odder.ā€ Tom reassured her as she wiped her streaming nose on his jumper and he dabbed at his own with the now sodden hanky.Ā 

I definitely canā€™t wait to read more of this wonderful story keep up the amazing workĀ 

• 2 weeks later...

ā€œHere.ā€ Tom pushed his mug of tea into Missyā€™s hands. ā€œDrink someb obf dis. It will helbp your throatd.ā€ She sipped at the hot tea and felt it soothe her throat for a moment or two.Ā 

ā€œWe should breathe in dthe stdeam too.ā€ Missy suggested and pulled Tom close so they faced each other over the steaming mug. They each took a deep breath in. Then another.Ā 

ā€œMmm itd does ease mby congestion a bit.ā€ Missy smiled and they both took another deep breath.Ā 

ā€œNdot mbine. Imb tdoo clogged upb for it I dink.ā€ Tom said. Missy grabbed a handful of tissues from the box and cupped them around Tomā€™s nose. ā€œBlowā€ she instructed.Ā 

KKKKKUUUHHSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHā€¦ KKKUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHā€¦ KKKKKKKKKKHHHHHHUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSASSSASAHHHHHHHā€¦. SSSSCCCCHHHHHHHĀ 

Tom blew one side, then the other forcefully. Missy felt the tissues grow warm and damp, then hot and wet. When he was done she threw them carelessly towards the bin and used his handkerchief to clean him up.Ā 

ā€œTdry ndow.ā€ Missy placed the mug between them again. They both took deep breaths and inhaled as much steam as they could.Ā 

ā€œYeah, thatds bettder.ā€ Tom sighed with relief. But Missy couldnā€™t reply. Her nostrils were flaring wildly and her eyes had fluttered shut as her breath hitched. The steam had eased the mucus membranes in her nose and helped her move the contents more easily but this has caused a tickle which had developed into a sneeze: aah.. aaaaahā€¦ AAAACCCCHHHHHHHEEEEEEWWWWā€¦ ahā€¦ uuuhā€¦ AAAAAACCCHHHIIIISSSSSSHHHHHOOOOOooooo!Ā 

She didnā€™t even reach for a tissue but apologized once she was finished for covering them both in a mist of spray as her nose ran right down to her lips.Ā 

ā€œItds ok.ā€ Tom reassured her, ā€œIā€™bve been sndeezing all obver you, so itd would be a bitd mbuch for mbe tdo complain ndow.ā€ He grabbed a fresh handkerchief and used it to gently wipe her nose for her. ā€œBesides. Imb stdartding to see why you like you like thdis kind of thing. I mbight be feeling awful but itds kinda fun sharing itd with you.ā€ He pulled her into his arms to resume their cuddle as he spoke and pressed the hanky into her hands. ā€œHere,ā€ he said, ā€œyou should use oned obf thdese tdoo so your ndose doesnā€™t end up as sore as mbine.ā€Ā 

ā€œThanks babe.ā€ Missy replied and reached up to kiss his cheek. ā€œI kndow imb gonna really endjoy sharing thdis cold with you.ā€ Her eyes twinkled as she caught his eye.Ā 

They shared the rest of the tea - taking turns to sip from the mug and breathing in as much steam as they could.Ā 

Soon, Tomā€™s breath began to hitch again: Huhā€¦ huuuuhā€¦ hhhuhhā€¦ hhhuuuhhhā€¦ HHHUUUSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOoooo! Huhā€¦ uhhā€¦ hhuuuhhā€¦ HHUUPTTTSSSSCCCCCHHHHHHHOOOOOOOoooo! Tom used his hanky to catch each sneeze but threw his head back for each build up so Missy got to enjoy the sight of each breathy hitch as well as the sight of thick green yellow mucus pouring from each nostril. He used his hanky to clean himself up then laid it on his lap for future use. Meanwhile, Missy was using her own hanky to stem her own constantly streaming nose.Ā 

ā€œThdat sounded satisfying.ā€ Missy commented from beneath her hanky.Ā 

ā€œItā€™d was.ā€ Tom agreed. ā€œMby mucus is so thick ndow thdat I need thde mbassive sndeezes to keepb mby siduses fromb gettding tdoo clogged.ā€Ā 

ā€œI habve a different issue.ā€ Missy complained. ā€œMby mucus is so thin and runny that itds hard to control. Imb afraid to sndeeze in case it ends up everywhereā€Ā 

ā€œJustd letd it out babe.ā€ Tom said as he snorted loudly at his congestion. ā€œSndeeze away and dondt worry about thde mbess. Itd will mbake you feel bettder.ā€Ā 

Missy wiped the sensitive rims of her runny nostrils with the hanky and relaxed into the sneeze that was always threatening to overcome her swollen, drippy sinuses. Aahā€¦ her breath began to hitch so she tilted her head back. Aaahhhā€¦ aaahhā€¦Ā 

ā€œThadts right baby, justd letd itā€™s outd.ā€ Tom reassured her as he tilted her chin to the left slightly so she was directly facing him. Aah.. aaaahhhhā€¦ the sneeze was tantalizingly just out of reach. But she could feel her sinuses filling as she tilted her head back and that was sure to help. Aaaahhhā€¦. Aaaahā€¦ ahhā€¦ she felt liquid seep unchecked from each nostril. Aaahhhā€¦ aaaaaahhhhhā€¦. Aahā€¦ aaahā€¦ ahhā€¦ aaaCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHOOOooooo! Missyā€™s head snapped forward into her waiting handkerchief as she finally got the sneeze out and enjoyed the temporary relief it gave her cold ridden sinuses. It was a good job she has caught it in the hanky too as she realised she had released what seemed like a fountain of mucus from her nose into it. She gave her nose a quick gurgly blow to rid herself of the worst of the mucus and then cleaned up and looked up at Tom who had had a front row seat to the whole thing. He was smiling with a crinkle of surprise between his eyes.Ā 

ā€œI can see why you like sndeezing so mbuch ndow.ā€ He whispered to her in a hoarse voice, ā€œyour sndeeze was actually prettdy sexy.ā€ He cuddled her close and grabbed the hanky from her hand to dab at her nose which had already started running again. ā€œHere, letd me do thatd.ā€

As they half watched the rest of the film Tom routinely used Missyā€™s hanky to gently stem her runny nose for her. She was in heaven. In turn, she grabbed his hanky and occasionally used it to wipe the thick strands of mucus which tried to escape his nose. Tomā€™s congestion was growing heavier and he was snorting and sniffing at it in vain. Suddenly his breath hitched and he instinctively snatched Missyā€™s hanky away from her nose which he has been gently dabbing and let out a volley of throat ripping, snot pouring sneezes into it. Huhā€¦ HHHAAAAAAPPPPTTTTTCCCHHHHIIISSSSSHHHHHHOOOOoooooooooā€¦ HHaaaaaPBbSSSCCCHHHOoooooā€¦ hah.. HHHHHHHAAAAASSSSCCCHhHHHHHOOOOoooo! Hahā€¦ hhhaaaahhhhā€¦ HHHHAAAATTTTSSSSSHHHOOOoooo! He groaned with a mixture of misery and pleasurable relief and used the now soaked fabric of the hanky to clean himself up. Missy watched him with her every nerve ending tingling. He suddenly realised what he had done after having expelled the last of the mess from his nose.Ā 

ā€œSorry, baby. Iā€™ll getd you a cleand hanky.ā€ Tom pushed himself off the sofa and started rummaging in the hamper for a fresh handkerchief. Mean while Missy grabbed the one he had been using and buried her nose in it. She used the damp fabric to rub the sensitive edges of each nostril. In seconds she had provoked a sneeze.Ā 

Ahā€¦ aaahhhhā€¦ AAAHHHHSSSCCCCHhHHEEEEWwwww! She unleashed the sneeze into the fabric of Tomā€™s hanky just as he found a fresh one.Ā 

ā€œImb so sorry babe.ā€ He said as he plonked down next to her again. ā€œI didnā€™t meand tdo use your hanky and thend you had tdo use mbine.ā€Ā 

ā€œItā€™s ok.ā€ Missy said as she dropped Tomā€™s now soaked hanky on the floor next to the sofa. ā€œItd doesnā€™t mattder enndyway. Weā€™re both sick with the sambe cold. Itd mbakes sense for us tdo share.ā€ She took the clean hanky from his hands and used it to wipe her still runny nose.Ā 

ā€œI guess thdats true.ā€ Tom said as he pulled her close and took over wiping her nose.Ā 

For the rest of the evening they snuggled under the blanket and watched their film with their shared handkerchief and a box of tissues on their laps in front of them. Each time one of them would sneeze or sniffle the other would use the hanky to clean them up. When either of them would sound clogged up, the other would grab some tissues the blow their nose.Ā 

When they went to bed a few hours later, Tom grabbed a fresh hanky and laid it between them and they snuggled up, nose to nose.Ā 

ā€œI hope we feel bettder tdomborrow.ā€ Missy said sweetly without much sincerity.Ā 

ā€œI dondt.ā€ Tom said with a playful smile. ā€œI hope we getd atd leastd a few mbore days of sndeezing all obver each othder.ā€ Then he kissed her gently on the lips.

• 1 month later...

The next morning Missy woke up with a stuffed up, runny nose. She immediately grabbed a tissue from the box on the bedside table and blew her nose into it. KKKHHHHHSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHhhhh! The tissue filled with thick yellow snot and she felt a little more clear headed. She threw the tissue towards the bin and rolled over to face Tom. He was just waking up too. He looked bleary eyed and his mouth was slightly open. A train of yellow green snot was escaping his left nostril. Missy noticed their hanky on the pillow next to him and picked it up and to use it to dab at his runny nose.Ā 

ā€œThangs babe.ā€ Tom replied. ā€œHow are you feeling?ā€ He pulled her into his arms. She looked up into his face so their noses were only a couple of inches apart.Ā 

ā€œNdot great.ā€ Missy replied. ā€œMby ndose is gettding quitde congested butd itds stdill running like crazy. How aboutd you?ā€Ā 

ā€œIā€™mb so clogged upb mby sinduses are aching. I candt breathe through mby ndose atd all.ā€ Tom whispered to her. ā€œI feel like I ndeed tdo sndeeze all thde timbe butd itds notd combingd.ā€Ā 

ā€œThis is someb cold we caughtd huh?ā€ Missy said with a shiver of excitement.Ā 

ā€œI kndow.ā€ Tom agreed. ā€œDis is thde worstd cold of mby life. I feel tderrible.ā€Ā 

ā€œMbe too.ā€ Missy said and kissed him on the lips.Ā 

ā€œIā€™mb so glad I getd tdo share itd with you.ā€ Tom said as she pulled back briefly to breathe then he kissed her back.Ā 

ā€œI thingk we ndeed a day in bed tdo recuperatde.ā€ Missy said after a moment.

ā€œAgreed.ā€ Tom replied. ā€œWe are both so ill we shouldnā€™t be outd of bed tdoday.ā€Ā 

ā€œAnd you ndeed tdo blow your ndose.ā€ Missy said and reached for a handful of tissues. She cupped them around his nose and cuddled up to him. Tom buried his nose into her tissued hand and blew hard.Ā 

KKKHHH! KKKHHHHHhhhh! Kkkkkkkuuuuuuuuhhhhhh!!! Khhhuh! He attempted to blow several times, first one side then the other, and made a congested squelch but not much else happened.Ā 

ā€œUhā€¦ I dink imb tdoo blocked upb tdo be able tdo blow.ā€ Tom complained and rubbed his forehead where his sinuses were throbbing.Ā 

ā€œPoor you.ā€ Missy said sympathetically and kissed his nose. ā€œIā€™ll mbake mbore tea.ā€Ā 

Missy made a fresh mug of cold remedy tea and grabbed another stack of clean hankies then slid back into bed and Tomā€™s arms. They inhaled the steam, took sips from the same mug and cuddled up together. Tom occasionally snorted loudly in a futile attempt to clear his heavy congestion and Missy alternating dabbing and sniffing at her runny nose.Ā 

A sudden sneeze crept up on Missy. Ahā€¦ AAACCCCHHHHIIIOOOOOoooo! She sneezed openly and completely uncovered. Spray misted around them, a thick stream of yellow snot ran down to her upper lip and a few flecks even splattered Tomā€™s flushed cheeks.Ā 

ā€œGood girl,ā€ he said reaching for the hanky. ā€œJustd letd the sndeezes fly.ā€ He wiped away the stream coming from her nose. ā€œYouā€™ll feel bedder if you letd thdem outd.ā€ Missy just smiled and sniffled weakly at the damp hanky.Ā 

They returned to inhaling steam and sipping tea until Tomā€™s breath began to hitch. Missy quickly placed the tea to the side as his eyes fluttered closed. Huhā€¦ huhā€¦ huuuhā€¦ ā€¦ huhā€¦ hhhuuuuhhhā€¦ ā€¦ ahā€¦ urghā€¦ huhā€¦ hhuuuhhhā€¦ the sneeze tortured Tomā€™s swollen sinuses but struggled to escape. Missy reached up and rubbed the sides of his nose to help him coax the sneeze out. Hhuuuhā€¦ huhā€¦ hhhuuuhhhhā€¦ huhā€¦ huhā€¦ huhā€¦ HHHHHAAAAPPBBBBSSSSSHHoooooo! He finally unleashed a huge sneeze right in Missyā€™s face. She basked in his breathy hitches, the spray that covered her and watched as a thick stream of yellow green snot spurted from his nose. She grabbed a handful of tissues and encouraged Tom to blow out the rest of the mucus stoppering up his sinuses. KKKUUUhhhhhSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHā€¦ Kuhā€¦ kuhā€¦ KKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHā€¦ kkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhā€¦Ā 

Once he had finished and she had cleaned him up he made a small noise of relief and said,Ā 

ā€œThatd helpbed a bitd. Imb stdill stduffed upb butd the pressure is a bitd less uncomfortdable.ā€ He kissed Missy and the cuddled up again.Ā 

Missy was still battling her runny and congested nose. She found herself unable to sniff at her very runny nose as she was too clogged up.Ā 

ā€œUrgh!ā€ She moaned, ā€œhow cand mby ndose be so stduffed upb I can hardly breathe and stdill constantdly running.ā€ She snorted helplessly as snot ran down her face.Ā 

ā€œMby poor girl.ā€ Tom crooned. He grabbed a fistful of tissues and cupped them around Missyā€™s nose. ā€œI dink itds your turn tdo blow.ā€ He murmured as he gently pressed one nostril shut. Kkkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhā€¦ Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhā€¦. Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkksssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhā€¦ kkkkssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhā€¦. Kkkkkkssssshhhhkkkkkkkkksssshhhhhkkkkkksssshhhh. Missy unleashed a torrent of mucus from one side then the other. By the time she relaxed back onto the pillow the tissue in Tomā€™s hand had turned to mulch. He grabbed the hanky to clear away the rest of the mess from Missyā€™s face. She lay back and let him. Missy realized that having Tom take care of her when she was sick was almost as much fun as taking care of him as he sneezed all over her.Ā 

They ordered breakfast from room service and shared orange juice, toast and Fresh fruit in bed. Missy noticed that the girl who delivered their food to them also had a red, chapped nose and glassy eyes and looked as if she longed to climb into their sick bed and help herself to their box of tissues and stack of clean hankies. She smiled at the young woman who attempted to smile in return but ended up giving her a massive liquid sniff instead than she turned and left.Ā 

ā€œLoogs like dis nastdy cold is doing the rounds.ā€ Tom noted as he tucked into the toast.Ā 

ā€œPoor girl.ā€ Missy replied, ā€œI wouldnā€™t wantd tdo be workingd with dis mbonstder cold.ā€

After they had finished breakfast they put rubbish tv on and cuddled up. As Missy cleaned away their dishes and tray she also purposefully knocked their shared hanky to the floor. She longed for the two of them to share some more uncovered sneezes.Ā 

Tom was still snorting and sniffing at his heavily congested nose and it wasnā€™t long before his breath began to hitch. Huhā€¦ huuuhā€¦ huhā€¦ HHHHHUUUUPPPTTtttSSSSCCCCHHHHooooooooā€¦ HUuh.., Huuuhā€¦ HHUUUSSSSSCCCCCHHHHHHhOOOOOOOOoooooo! Tom was so used to Missy tending to the needs of his nose that he just relaxed into the sneeze. Missy made a show of pretending to look for the missing hanky but without much effort. Tomā€™s first sneeze covered her in spray and his second caused a thick ribbon of mucus to fall from one nostril. Missy grabbed a fresh hanky and cleaned the snot from his face then encouraged him to rid his nose of what little congestion he could move into a handful of tissues. ā€œDanks.ā€ Tom said when she was done. ā€œSorry, I seemb to keep sndeezing on you.ā€ He was smiling as he said it.Ā 

ā€œItds ndot your fault.ā€ Missy replied. ā€œI lostd thde hanky. And besides, I prefer itd when you sdeeze openly.ā€ She dabbed her own runny nose with the damp hanky she had just used to clean him up. Even though the fabric was soft and damp, her nose was so sensitive that the slightest touch set off her sinuses.Ā 

ā€œAhhā€¦ aaahā€¦ā€ Missyā€™s breath hitched and she felt Tomā€™s arm enclose her. Aaaah.. aahhhhhā€¦ Tom slid a hand under her chin and tilted her face up to his. ā€œAaahhhhā€¦ aaaahhhhhhhā€¦ AAAAHHHHCCCCHHHHHHOOOOoooooo!ā€ Missy was in heaven as her hitching breaths built to a crescendo and she sneezed right into Tomā€™s face. Then her breath hitched again. Aahā€¦ aaahhhhā€¦ aaaaahhhhhhSSSSCCCCHHHHHooOOOO! She felt a stream of mucus cascade from each side of her nose as she unleashed another sneeze. Aahhhā€¦ aaaahhhhā€¦ AAAASSSSSSCCCCHHHHHHoOOOOOOOooo! The third sneeze ripped through her sinuses. When she opened her eyes she saw she had covered both of them in snot. She used the damp hanky to dab Tomā€™s face and tried to apologise but he stopped her.Ā 

ā€œLetds ndot bother predending we meandt tdo cobver.ā€ He said as he gently took the hanky from her and wiped her streaming nose. ā€œYou can sdeeze on mbe all you wandt.ā€ Then he chucked the hanky away and pulled her close.Ā 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The rest of the morning was spent in one anotherā€™s arms. They regularly kissed - albeit briefly as their blocked noses required them to come up for air frequently. They also coughed, sneezed, sniffled and snorted openly and regularly. Tom tried to blow his nose several times but found he was so completely and utterly clogged up with mucus that nothing would move. Yet that didnā€™t seem to stop his poor, red nose from running. Missy was also growing increasingly congested and her mucus seemed to be growing thicker. Her nose ran like a tap and she often didnā€™t bother to wipe the mess away until it was halfway down her face or until Tom did it for her.Ā 

ā€œAh.. aaahhhā€¦. AAAAGGGGGHHHHHHSSSSSSHHHH!ā€ Missy sneezed openly covering Tomā€™s chest in spray. She felt the wall of congestion in her sinuses ache and ripple and then a thick stream of snot broke away and cascaded out of her nose . ā€œUrgh!ā€ She moaned. ā€œImb so bunged upb. SSSSNNNRRKKKKā€ she tried to snort her runny nose back up but only succeeded in making a loud squelching snort.Ā 

ā€œHereā€ Tom grabbed a few tissues and held them up to her nose, ā€œyou ndeed tdo blow.ā€Ā 

ā€œKKKKKKKKHHHUUUU- KKKKKKKHHHHRRUUU- SSSSSSSHHHHHHHH KKKKKKSSSSSSSHhHHHHHHHHHH! Missy blew her nose forcefully and issued what felt like an ocean of snot into the tissues in Tomā€™s hand then sighed with relief and relaxed into his arms so he could clean her up. Then she enjoyed the 5 mins of relief she got before her sinuses quickly stoppered up again.Ā 

ā€œThangksā€ Missy mumbled weakly. Then she reached up and kissed Tom on the lips. His lips were chapped and dry but so were hers so she didnā€™t care. She parted her lips a little and they kissed passionately. Then Tom pulled back just a little and Missy heard his breath hitch: huhā€¦ hhuuuhhā€¦ she was an inch from his face and delighted to enjoy his build up. Hhuuuuhhhā€¦ huhā€¦ his eye lids flutteringā€¦ huuuhā€¦ huuuuuuuhhhā€¦ his red chapped nostrils flaringā€¦ huhā€¦ huhā€¦ huhā€¦ his forehead creased with concentration as he tried to expel the tickle from his sinusesā€¦ huhā€¦ hhhuuuuuā€¦ his mouth hanging openā€¦ huh.. hhhuuuuuuhhhhā€¦ but nothing happened. His eyes watering, Tom closed his mouth and groaned in misery. ā€œItds stduck.ā€Ā 

Missy felt his disappointment. ā€œMbaybe I could helbp coax itd outd.ā€ She offered then began massaging his sinuses.Ā 

Huhā€¦ huhā€¦ Tom began to hitch again. Huhā€¦ Huhā€¦ huhā€¦ huhā€¦ Missy saw his nose was starting to run badlyā€¦ huhā€¦ hhuuuhhhā€¦ huuuuhā€¦. Urgh! Tom groaned. ā€œItds driving mbe mbad, butd I candt gedt itd outd.ā€ Missy persevered, using her finger tip to gently stroke and tickle the runny red rims of his nose. HUUHHā€¦ HAAAAā€¦ AAAARRRRRGGGHHHHSSSAHHHHOOOOO! Tomā€™s sinuses finally surrendered to the sneeze. Missy continued to stroke and coax his sensitive nostrils until he finally succumbed and as a result she caught the full force of his wet, desperate sneeze in her hand. She used her finger tips to softly brush the thick strands of snot hanging from his nostrils and then grabbed a few tissues from the box to clear up the mess.Ā 

ā€œThangs.ā€ Tom mumbled with a loud sniff. Then he added, ā€œcould you blow mby ndose? Imb all clogged upb.ā€Ā 

ā€œItd would be mby pbleasureā€ Missy smiled and cupped the tissues around his scarlet nose.Ā 

Kkkkkkkkkkhhhhhhhuuuuuuā€¦. Kkkkkkkkkkhhhhhuuuuhhhhhā€¦.. KKKKKKhHHHHGggghhā€¦. kKKKKKKKHHGGH!!! KKKGGGHHHā€¦ KKKKKsSSSSSHhhhhhhhhhhhhā€¦ kkkkkkkkksssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh! He honked and squelched and then finally blew some thick green snot into the tissues in her hand.Ā 

ā€œImb so congested.ā€ Tom complained once she had cleaned him up.Ā 

ā€œImb getdding thde sambe way.ā€ Missy said then she coughed carelessly in his direction and snorted loudly at her own congestion and only succeeded in provoking her sinuses.Ā 

Ahhā€¦ AHHā€¦ WWHHAATTSSSCCCHHhhhoooo!!Ā 

Missy sneezed violently across Tomā€™s face, neck and chest and a thick ribbon of green snot dangled from her left nostril. Tom grabbed the wet wad of tissues she had used on him and captured the dangling thread. Then he gently pressed the soaked tissue to her face and encouraged her to issue a gurgling wet blow into it.Ā 

ā€œImb going tdo asgk roomb service for mbore tdissues.ā€ Tom said as he chucked the sodden mulch in his hand into the bin. Then he grabbed the phone.Ā 

ā€œI candt believe we are rudding outd. You broughtd so mbany in thdat hampber.ā€ Missy said as she felt her nose start to run.Ā 

ā€œYeah.ā€ Tom replied after making their request over the phone. ā€œButd thdis cold is patdicularly sndotty.ā€ He climbed back into bed beside her and used the sleeve of his dressing gown to wipe her streaming nose.Ā 

10 minutes later, room service arrived in the form of a cute disheveled brunette who was clearly fighting the same cold they were. Her name tag read Mandy

ā€œHere are your tdissues.ā€ She said weakly as she placed a stack of boxes on the bedside table. ā€œI also brought you some herbal tea and vaporub. Mby mum swears by them.ā€Ā 

ā€œThdanks so mbuch.ā€ Missy said with a smile.Ā 

Hhhttttcccchhh! Mandy suppressed a sneeze into her elbow then sniffed wetly.Ā 

ā€œYou sound like you could use someb yourself.ā€ Tom pointed out.Ā 

ā€œYeah.ā€ Mandy said with a sigh. ā€œI thdink imb comingd down with this dreadful cold thdats been doing the rounds.ā€ She ran the back of her hand across her runny, twitching nostrils.Ā 

ā€œHere.ā€ Tom ripped open one of the boxes of tissues and passed one to Mandy. She took it gladly and began dabbing gently at her nose.Ā 

ā€œYou should sitd for a mbinute.ā€ Missy said as she grabbed a couple of tissues from the box too.Ā 

ā€œI shouldnā€™t really.ā€ Mandy said hesitantly, ā€œbut thdis cold is really kicking my butt.ā€ She slumped into the chair beside the bed and held the tissue to her nose to allow the snot to stream into it freely.Ā 

ā€œMbine tdoo.ā€ Said Missy and she blew her nose loudly into her own tissue.Ā 

ā€œYou should go hombe and getd intdo bed.ā€ Tom advised Mandy.Ā 

ā€œI wish.ā€ She mumbled from behind her quickly moistening tissue. ā€œWe are so shortd stdaffed and I ndeed the mboney.ā€Ā 

Huhā€¦ huuhhā€¦ HUUURRTSSSCCCHHHHHOoooo! Tom sneezed violently into a clean hanky then snorted and honked fruitlessly into the thin fabric.Ā 

ā€œYou should try the vaborub. Itds greatd for congestion.ā€ Mandy advised Tom.Ā 

ā€œGreatd idea.ā€ Missy said as she dabbed her runny nose with one hand and unscrewed the tub with the other. Missy rubbed a small amount of the tingly ointment into Tomā€™s forehead and then dabbed a small amount under his red, flaring nostrils. Then she did the same to her own forehead and nose.Ā 

ā€œDo you wantd someb?ā€ She asked Mandy.Ā 

ā€œThatd would be greatd actually.ā€ Mandy said as she sniffed heartily at her runny and blocked nose. Then she perched on the edge of the bed next to them. She was probably just going to take the tub from Missy and use some but Missy was eager to take care of another cold sufferer so she quickly dabbed a small amount on to Mandyā€™s head and gently rubbed it along her sinuses.Ā 

ā€œOoh. Thandks thdatd feels greatd.ā€ She mumbled gratefully. The three of them sat there facing one another and inhaling the vapour through their runny, congested noses. Their nostrils were twitching like crazy as each of their sinuses responded to the eucalyptus and menthol.Ā 

Tom was the first to sneeze. I came suddenly and forcefully with no build up. HHHHHAAAAAAASSSSSCCCCHHHHOOOOOOOOOO! He splattered all three of them with thick spray and Missy watched as a huge green ribbon dangled from his left nostril. She barely had time to enjoy it before Mandy sneezed too. She reached forwards for a fresh tissue from the box but couldnā€™t get there in time and sprayed Missyā€™s chest and face with thin liquid snot. HHHTTTTTCCCCHHiiiCCCHHHHOOOOOoooo! A thin liquid river cascaded down to her lips.Ā 

Finally, Missyā€™s sinuses exploded too and she made no effort to cover: AAHā€¦ Aaahā€¦ AAAHHSSSCcxHHGEEEWWW! She sprayed the other two in spray and thick droplets of snot but watched as Mandy licked her lips and smiled. Then all three of them laughed.Ā 

Mandy plucked a tissue from the box and pressed it to Tomā€™s nose first, ā€œhere, you sound really blocked up.ā€Ā 

ā€œHe is.ā€ Missy agreed. ā€œHe can hardly breathe.ā€ Tom blew his nose hard and loud into the tissue and managed to clear a little with lots of gurgling.Ā 

Meanwhile, Missy grabbed a tissue and dabbed at Mandyā€™s runny nose. She blew gently and filled the thin paper with very liquid snot.Ā 

Once Tom was cleaned up, he pressed a clump of tissues to Missyā€™s nose and encouraged her to let out a long, wet, torturous blow.Ā 

ā€œSounds like youā€™re bedding a bitd bunged upb tdoo.ā€ Mandy said and squeezed Missyā€™s hand sympathetically as Tom cleaned her up.Ā 

ā€œI really am. Itā€™d wondt be long before youā€™re all stduffed upb tdoo.ā€ She replied.Ā 

ā€œOh Iā€™m gettding there.ā€ Missy laughed with a very nasal snort. ā€œYou guys should really tdry booking a session in thde sauna. Itds very popular just now because so many of us are sick.ā€Ā 

ā€œSounds greatd.ā€ Tom said enthusiastically.Ā 

ā€œIā€™ll book you in when I getd downstdairs. Speaking of which, Iā€™d bettder be going.ā€ Mandy slowly stood up to leave.Ā 

ā€œTake some dissues with you.ā€ Missy held out the box and Mandy stuffed handfuls in each of her pockets.Ā 

ā€œThanks. For everything. Maybe Iā€™ll see you guys later.ā€ Mandy said with a liquid sniff then she headed out.Ā 

• 3 weeks later...

Now that they were alone again, Tom and Missy snuggled up in bed and abandoned any presence of trying to cover their coughs and sneezes. Tomā€™s swollen sinuses seemed to be blocked solid and although he sneezed regularly he couldnā€™t manage to release more than a thin spray. Nothing wanted to budge. Missy, on the other hand, was struggling to contain her nose which was both badly congested and running like crazy. To make matters worse, she kept unleashing violent, messy sneezes all over Tom, herself and their bedding.Ā 

Tom switched on another film which they barely watched.Ā 

Huhā€¦ hhuuuuuhā€¦ HHHUUUPSSSCCCHHHOOOOoooo! Tom sneezed, hitting Missyā€™s arm with spray. Then he snorted against his brick wall of congestion before pressing hard on the tip of his nose and tilting his head back. Huhā€¦ huh.,, huhā€¦ huuuhhh.,, HHAAASSSHHHOOOooo! This time he covered Missyā€™s face, neck and chest in spray.Ā 

ā€œStdill ndotd mboving anything?ā€ Missy asked gently.Ā 

ā€œNdothing doing.ā€ Tom replied as Missyā€™s eyes fluttered shut and het mouth opened.Ā 

Ahā€¦ aaahhhhā€¦ AACCSSSHHHIIIOOOOoooo! Missy sneezed messily over Tomā€™s chest covering him with thick spray and flecks of snot. But neither of them bothered to clean themselves up anymore. Tom just pulled her close and used his damp hanky to catch the tidal waves of mucus cascading down her face.Ā 

ā€œI wondt lie. Imb a bitd jealous.ā€ Tom told her. ā€œI can hardly breathe.ā€

ā€œI justd wish I could getd itā€™d all outd.ā€ Missy Complained as she blew her nose violently and noisily into a tissue. ā€œButd the congestion and sndot justd ndever end.ā€Ā 

Tom reached into the hamper and pulled out a small stick of decongestant spray. ā€œWe could tdry thdis?ā€ He suggested.Ā 

ā€œGreatd idea.ā€ Missy replied from beneath saturated tissues.Ā 

She plumped lots of pillows up and had Tom lie back against them. Then she gently inserted the stick up his left nostril and prepared to press the plunger.Ā 

ā€œSniff hard baby.ā€ She told him. Tom sniffed noisily as she pressed the plunger and got a nostril full of decongestant. Nothing happened at first then a strange tingling sensation began in his sinuses. It wasnā€™t unpleasant. Missy pressed the spray nozzle up his right nostril and repeated the process. He sniffed hard and the spray caused a similar sensation on the right side.Ā 

ā€œStdil nothing?ā€ Missy asked.Ā 

ā€œItd tdickles but itds ndot mbaking mbe sdeeze.ā€Ā 

ā€œHere, letds tdry again. Youā€™re so clogged upb itd mbight tdake a lot.ā€ Missy repeated the process in his left nostril. This time though after he sniffed his nostrils began to flare, he tilted back his head and began to hitch:Ā 

Huhā€¦ huhā€¦ hhuuuhhhā€¦. HUHā€¦ HHHHUUUIRRRSSSSSSHHHHHhhhhhhhh! The forceful sneeze wasnā€™t particularly productive but Missy thought it sounded like a lot moved deep inside his sinuses. Tom hitched a few times but it didnā€™t turn into anything. ā€œ Huhā€¦ hhhuuuhhhā€¦ itd sdill huhā€¦ hhhiiihhh.,, really tdickles. Huhhhā€¦ urgh!ā€Ā 

ā€œLetds tdry again then since itd sounds like something is mboving.ā€ Missy inserted the top into his right nostril as he twitched and hitched. She pressed the plunger and he snorted hard. The result was instantaneous this time.Ā 

HHHHAAAARRRRSSSSSHHHHEEEW! Missy had barely removed the tip of the decongestant spray before Tom let out a powerful and congested sneeze which left her hand and arm coated in spray,Ā 

Ha.. hhhaaaaaaaaaRRRSSSSCCCHHHISSSHHHhhhhoooo! The second followed with barely any build up and was resulted in thickĀ Ā green mucus protruding from each nostril. But the sneezes continued fast and thick.Ā 

HHHAAAARRRRSSCCCChHHhooooā€¦. HhhhhhAAARRIIISSSSCCCHHHHoooā€¦Ā 

HHAaaappppTSSSSCCCHHHOOOoooo.,,Ā 

HhhhhSSSSSHHHhOoo.., HHHAAARRTSSCCCHHHOoooā€¦ HHHAARTTSSSZCCCHHHooo.., hhhhaaaaaaaRRRSSSSHHHHOooooā€¦ by the time the sneezing fit was over they were both drenched. Thick green snot was splattered across Missyā€™s face, neck, chest and arms. It dotted their bedding. It dangled in shiny ribbons from each of Tomā€™s nostrils and ran in rivulets down the front of his T-shirt. But Tom smiled with relief. Missy grabbed a couple of tissues from the box Mandy brought intending to use them to clean Tom up a bit before she blew his nose but Tom, desperate for some relief, misunderstood and buried his nose into the tissues in her hand and began to blow hard:Ā 

KKKKSSSSSHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhā€¦ KKKKKKKKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhā€¦.. KKKSSSSSSSsssssssshhhhh.

Missy had only grabbed a couple of tissues and was unprepared for the torrent of mucus Tom released into them. The decongestant had loosened his mucus and now he expelled it with force that rendered the paper fabric useless in seconds. Missy cupped her second hand around the first as she attempted to catch the rapidly escaping mucus that had been plugging up Tomā€™s sinuses. He didnā€™t notice a thing and continued to blow enthusiastically, one side then the other. When he was done he pulled back and smiled with relief. ā€œThangs baby. Thdatd really helpbed.ā€ Thick mucus still clung to his face and poured from his nose but he lay back and enjoyed the pressure that had lifted from his sinuses.Ā 

Missy cleaned her hands in the bathroom and then jumped back into bed beside Tom and cleaned him up with a soft handkerchief and Tom let her as he gazed lovingly at her.Ā 

ā€œNdow itds your turn.ā€ Tom said as he grabbed the decongestant spray and pulled Missy to him. He gently inserted the nozzle into her left nostril and pressed the button as she sniffed wetly and loudly. The spray immediately caused an intense tingle which rapidly became an unbearable itch in her sinuses.Ā 

Ahā€¦ aahā€¦ WHHAAAAAASSCcCHHHOOOOOooo! Ah.. AAATTTSSSHHHHOOOOooooo! KkkAAAASSSCCCHHHHOOoooo! AAAaaaSSSSHHHHIIIISSCCCCHHHHHhhh! AAACCCCCHHHHIIISSSSHHHOOOooo! Ahh.. aaahā€¦ AAARRRSSSCCCHHHOOOooo!! Ahā€¦ aaahhā€¦ aaaaahhhā€¦ AAAHHHSSSCCCHHHHIISSSCCCHHOOoo! Her sneezes were forceful and very productive and by the time she was done she had covered both of them in snot. Mucus clung to her clothes and cascaded down from her red, chapped nose. Tom grabbed handfuls of tissues and used them to clean her up then pressed a couple to her nose and encouraged her to blow. She gurgled and honked until her sinuses felt almost clear.Ā 

ā€œThanks baby, I can almost breathe.ā€ She said as she cuddled into Tomā€™s snot stained chest.Ā