Sneeze Fetish Forum

Am I the only fetishist that’s aroace?

Katzoo12

On 11/10/2022 at 2:06 PM, Travel said:

Not full blown aro/ace, but I'm demiromantic, and demisexual to an extent. 

WHat exactly does that mean? In regards to you, of course. I've never heard those terms before

4 minutes ago, Katzoo12 said:

Interesting...so how exactly does your fetish work? For me I still pleasure myself and get turned on, but it's really only when I'm reading stuff on here/watching videos. If I watch someone sneeze in my day to day life, it doesn't really GET me. I definitely can't imagine having sex with someone irl. 

That’s how it is for me too. I’ve had sex before, and the feeling of being incredibly uncomfortable was there the whole time. I can get going by myself, and I do find other people’s noses and sneezes very attractive, but I’m incredibly against people touching me sexually, even a partner. However the last partner I had was kind enough to let me induce her because she felt bad about me feeling uncomfortable. I suppose if I was in another relationship, I’d specify that I’m ace, but have the sneeze kink as well.

9 minutes ago, Katzoo12 said:

WHat exactly does that mean? In regards to you, of course. I've never heard those terms before

Demiromantic and demisexual means that I need to form a strong emotional connection before falling in love with someone or becoming sexually attracted to them. In my case, that’s why it can take a looooong time before I can feel like I am truly in love with someone. I say I am partially demisexual because it’s easier to feel that physical attraction but it’s very much tied to how I think and feel about the person. Like I can’t just have sex with a complete stranger or leave it as a one-night stand. I tend to feel attracted to people I can talk to and keep talking to. If the person does something I don’t like or behaves in a way I dislike, that attraction disappears.

Edited by Travel
Just now, 47Bears said:

That’s how it is for me too. I’ve had sex before, and the feeling of being incredibly uncomfortable was there the whole time. I can get going by myself, and I do find other people’s noses and sneezes very attractive, but I’m incredibly against people touching me sexually, even a partner. However the last partner I had was kind enough to let me induce her because she felt bad about me feeling uncomfortable. I suppose if I was in another relationship, I’d specify that I’m ace, but have the sneeze kink as well.

Cool. And yeah, that would probably be best. You know, I find it interesting that asexuality is actually a spectrum. I never even knew that until I started getting curious, looked it up, and finally realized that I was a part of it.

Just now, Travel said:

Demiromantic and demisexual means that I need to form a strong emotional connection before falling in love with someone or becoming sexually attracted to them. In my case, that’s why it can take a looooong time before I can feel like I am truly in love with someone. I say I am partially demisexual because it’s easier to feel that physical attraction but it’s very much tied to how I think and feel about the person. Like I can’t just have sex with a complete stranger or leave it as a one-night stand. I tend to feel attracted to people I can talk to and keep talking to. If the person does something I don’t like or behaves in a way I dislike, that attraction disappears.

That's interesting. Have you ever had a partner before? Just curious. Also how does the fetish work for you?

1 minute ago, Katzoo12 said:

Cool. And yeah, that would probably be best. You know, I find it interesting that asexuality is actually a spectrum. I never even knew that until I started getting curious, looked it up, and finally realized that I was a part of it.

If you don’t mind me asking, how would you view sneezing if you were with someone who also liked it but didn’t find it sexual. Like would you induce them or have them induce you, etc

Just now, 47Bears said:

If you don’t mind me asking, how would you view sneezing if you were with someone who also liked it but didn’t find it sexual. Like would you induce them or have them induce you, etc

Honestly...I don't know. I mean, I've tried dating before...never really worked for me. Never had a first kiss either...I personally think I'm incapable of feeling romantic feelings. But I know that usually in real life, I view sneezing as a person without the fetish would. It doesn't really turn me on, and I just view it as a normal reflex, say "bless you", and move on. 

Honestly...I don't know. I mean, I've tried dating before...never really worked for me. Never had a first kiss either...I personally think I'm incapable of feeling romantic feelings. But I know that usually in real life, I view sneezing as a person without the fetish would. It doesn't really turn me on, and I just view it as a normal reflex, say "bless you", and move on. 

That’s fair, dating isn’t for everyone. However I’ll definitely say it’s nice to have those likeminded people in your life. Even if it’s over discord or something, having someone to talk to about stuff like this is really nice

Just now, 47Bears said:

That’s fair, dating isn’t for everyone. However I’ll definitely say it’s nice to have those likeminded people in your life. Even if it’s over discord or something, having someone to talk to about stuff like this is really nice

Yep, that's why this community exists. So like-minded people can bond without fear of judgement from people who won't understand.  🙂Also, would you like to DM? Not just about sneezy stuff, but just random stuff in general? It's fine if you don't want to, just curious.

4 minutes ago, Katzoo12 said:

That's interesting. Have you ever had a partner before? Just curious. Also how does the fetish work for you?

Yeah, I’ve been in a couple of long term relationships. I was just thinking the other day about how they mostly haven’t really been physical and how happy I felt in them regardless, even though I frequently crave the physical aspect. But it didn’t happen for a variety of reasons.

I love the caretaking aspect of the fetish. For me, it’s mainly a kink because it’s something that adds a big extra spice to a sexual relationship.  I find stuff like sneezes very cute, but mainly I fantasize about looking after a woman or my partner when they don’t feel well in circumstances like colds, or allergies, or veering away from sneezy stuff, stuff like seasickness. I enjoy roleplaying it. IRL stuff is not really attractive to me, I get too worried about the person. But I do feel like an overwhelming desire to be sweet to them and make them feel better. I may ask them to tell me as much as they can after the fact, though.

Yep, that's why this community exists. So like-minded people can bond without fear of judgement from people who won't understand.  🙂Also, would you like to DM? Not just about sneezy stuff, but just random stuff in general? It's fine if you don't want to, just curious.

Sure thing, that sounds nice

Actually, it does to me to. When someone sneeze, I don’t really have something sexual in mind… And that’s better that way because I’ve seen a lot of sneezers in my life X)

I just saw this topic (as I haven't been around a lot)! I'm also aroace.

Funny enough I'm also in a committed relationship with someone I met on this very forum! 😅 We just had our ten year anniversary last spring. 

10 hours ago, Sitruuna said:

Funny enough I'm also in a committed relationship with someone I met on this very forum! 😅 We just had our ten year anniversary last spring. 

Congrats!!! 🥳

16 hours ago, Sitruuna said:

Congratulations! So just curious, but how does your relationship differ from platonic? Like what does aroace mean for you at least?

I love this topic.  I’m on the aroace spectrum - aceflux/aroflux, somewhere in Demi/gray/aego I think.  I finally put a name to what I was maybe 4 years ago (graysexual), but I’ve had to reevaluate a bit over the last year.  After much convincing I agreed to try a relationship with someone I’ve known since college.  It’s a poly relationship (which has taken pressure off me) and it’s going better than I expected it would - which makes me think I’m Demi?  Whatever I am, I’m definitely not allosexual.  

There’s a significant subset of us.  I saw a tumblr reblog about asexuality in the snz fetish community that had a good number of reblogs.  

On 11/15/2022 at 3:01 PM, Katzoo12 said:

Congratulations! So just curious, but how does your relationship differ from platonic? Like what does aroace mean for you at least?

Aroace means, to me, that I'm don't really experience romantic or sexual attraction. 

To be fair, I never said our relationship isn't platonic, I just said it's a committed relationship. 😅 I often call us platonic life partners, because it's not really a sexual relationship or a romantic one either. It's still not a relationship I would have with just anyone. 

16 minutes ago, Sitruuna said:

Aroace means, to me, that I'm don't really experience romantic or sexual attraction. 

To be fair, I never said our relationship isn't platonic, I just said it's a committed relationship. 😅 I often call us platonic life partners, because it's not really a sexual relationship or a romantic one either. It's still not a relationship I would have with just anyone. 

Ah ok, that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying

• 2 months later...

nope! definitely not! i’m not aroace myself but i know people in the sneeze kink scene on tumblr who are. i think there’s actually a lot more than you’d like 

1 minute ago, gemma said:

nope! definitely not! i’m not aroace myself but i know people in the sneeze kink scene on tumblr who are. i think there’s actually a lot more than you’d like 

a lot more than you’d think** lol not being able to edit your replies is a bitch