Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you prefer watching videos of people sneezing on purpose, or unintentionally?

starstorm00

I think I like unintentional more than intentional! I agree with others, it's definitely about the loss of control that makes them even better

i prefer a natural sneeze but i also like it when like someone is in a dusty closet and sneeze from that. i dont know if that is inducing?

• 4 months later...

intentionally. content specifically made for sf is always better. its not right to use someone’s content that they made not knowing people were going to use it to indulge in their fetish against their will

It depends... so I'm not a fan of inducung in general, for me I think a huge part of the fetish is that loss of control. But it's hard to find unintentional sneezing videos that also meet my other criteria, so I will also for intentional ones 🙂

• 4 weeks later...

Definitely unintentional. I’m not sure why but the idea that someone is making themself sneeze makes it a lot less appealing to me. I much prefer allergy fits.

Unintentionally, and even better if it's a fit. So... ALLERGIES over induction, for me anyway.

• 5 weeks later...

Good question, I think it's a mixture for me too. I prefer community content because I like the exaggerated sneezes and buildups, but mostly sneezing from natural causes (dust, allergies, etc.). I'm a sucker for videos with feathers or flowers, but only as long as someone is just sniffing them or playing around their nose and not sticking it inside. And although I've seen some amazing fits from sneezing powder, I'd rather only see the sneezes than the act of inducing. This makes it feel more innocent / helpless / intimate to me 🤭

On 9/21/2022 at 11:10 AM, oOMariusOo said:

I prefer natural, involuntary sneezes, but the person sneezing needs to be aware of the fetish and knowingly sneeze for the community. Sharing videos of people sneezing without them being aware that it causes erotic attraction, I find that rather unhealthy. Because basically, it's like displaying it to a whole community without respecting its privacy and without worrying about the repercussions that it could cause.

Unfortunately, it is difficult for a person to sneeze involuntarily while wanting to offer their video to the community. I remember seeing people revealing certain body parts for certain fetish communities. Like for example a female gamer who made gaming videos and displayed her feet for the foot fetish community. In our case, we are fetishists of an action that we do not control, therefore difficult to display involuntarily to share it. :unsure:

👍👍👍👍

The opposite is some poor person forever trying to induce and not getting much. OR a talker. I talk back to Y.T. people...."Get to the sneezy part already".

On 10/5/2022 at 8:56 AM, SleepingPhlox said:

Unintentionally, always and forever (except for the rare exceptions that might pop up).  I have an aversion with people playing up doing things to be "sexy" on purpose.   Like, "performing" being sexy.  I can't connect to it, I can't feel as if it's authentic, I'm just watching someone perform.  So, a video of someone inducing specifically to cater to fetishists is no bueno for me.  No disrespect to the people doing it or the people enjoying it, keep doing what you do and having fun! But I just can't.

Plus there's the loss of control aspect that was mentioned above...nothing is cuter or sexier than that unintentional loss of control.  It's a HUGE part of the fetish for me.

Same for me 100%. I respect those who are willing to induce just to cater to fetishists but there is something hot about that unexpected sneeze. 

Unintentionally sneezes tend to be single sneeze and natural. Indeed unintentional sneezes are precious but if inducing sneezes, we can get ready to see that they gonna sneeze 😋

I do wanna share my opinion in here. I'm prefer the induced sneezes far more. Mostly I like induced because of the buildup. Most natural sneezes often don't have big build ups due to the person usually wanting to release it right away. However, induced sneezes can be held back to help create bigger buildup, which is something I strive for in a sneeze.

I like both, but whenever there's the ahahah buildups those are great too.