Sneeze Fetish Forum

Who here is more than happy to take the secret to the grave?

starstorm00

I feel the same way - like don’t get me wrong maybe one day I would like to meet up with another fetishist for a short term thing, but in a normal relationship I would rather not even open that can of worms. 

I’m happy to take it to the grave. Unless I was to meet the right person and it could be incorporated into our relationship. But I can’t see that happening!

Actually I think hundreds of people know about me, but not my relatives for sure

• 1 month later...
On 10/2/2022 at 10:16 AM, Rhomberg Rabbit said:

I absolutely ain't telling nobody. It's my secret. :watsup: Besides, I don't want anyone to feel self conscious  about sneezing around me.

This, but I also just love having a little secret with myself forever. It’s more about valuing my relationship with myself and keeping this to me to not let anyone else taint or ruin

This is a really interesting question. I've always been a pretty private person and wouldn't have dreamed about 'outing' myself to anyone, but I am beginning to wonder if sharing this with any future partner would be liberating. Of course it may mean some potentially embarrassing situations, but I'd belying if I said that having that absolute transparency is not attractive. Maybe it's getting older, having fewer hang-ups about how people see me, being comfortable in my own skin and knowing what makes me tick, would the benefits outweigh the negatives? I mean, everyone has their kinks, right? And is this really so bad, all things considered?? 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2022 at 1:25 AM, starstorm00 said:

Don’t get me wrong. I feel extremely proud, lucky, and blessed *no pun intended* 😜 to have this thing, this strong same-sex attraction to sneezing. But I am not depressed, or at all feel lonely that I don’t have another man to share this with. Even when I was in the dating scene, I kept it to myself. I think prefer it that way, it’s something to do about being witness to a clueless albeit sexy guy sneezing his cute little nose off, especially if he’s sporting a nice pair of legs in skinny jeans. There’s nothing else like it for me, it’s a thrill of a freakin’ lifetime whenever I satisfy the urges and I have no problem keeping it all to myself. It’s nobody else’s business but mine. I also have absolutely no mental block and am quite happy to bless others and I am flattered when blessed also. I find it easy to not blush when it happens since I’ve sort of trained myself to get aroused only after the fact when I daydream about the recent situation, not during it. But female sneezes just annoy the hell out of me, I know it’s because I’m gay but I swear I’d rather hear a professor scratch their nails on a chalkboard lmao. Anyone else feel this way?

Tbh... I agree in both the secret keeping and the gay part. Unless the relationship is long term and theres a lot of trust bundled in It.... I really doubt id go so far as explain my fetish. ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Honestly, everyone here has made some great points. I am absolutely on board with bringing the secret to my grave— I especially agree with the person who mentioned not wanting people to feel self conscious while sneezing around me.

Most of the time, it’s not an inherently sexual thing for me!! It’s complicated because I am asexual, and while I do find some sneezes attractive sometimes, it’s very rare and most of the time I just get vaguely uncomfortable and have to focus on acting ‘normal’ despite not feeling anything but discomfort haha. I feel like if I ever admitted it to anyone then it’d be assumed to be sexual all the time and I don’t want to make things weird.