Sneeze Fetish Forum

Say something nice about yourself!

Melody

On 1/13/2023 at 4:08 AM, Melody said:

This is so incredibly helpful, I can’t thank you enough! I am a pretty big meditator but I have never heard of the tapping method so that is something to look into!! 

I have tried everything under the sun at this point but I am always willing to try something else. 

I am so happy for you that your chronic pain has been super reduced. Honestly what a fucking win. Whoooo!!! I don’t know where you’re located but western medicine can be so dismissive and symptom targeting instead of the root targeting. Anyway, so happy you’re in a better place, you go Shay!! 

Thanks for the info and your time in writing this all out!!  ❤️

I definitely agree that western medicine can be incredibly dismissive. It's so difficult because western medicine has probably saved my life at times, but it's also caused me harm in numerous ways as well. I think the reason EFT has been so helpful for me is that a lot of my issues, pain and otherwise, stem from an overactive nervous system. I'm really not entirely sure how it works, but somehow EFT seems to reprogram and calm the nervous system, because I swear the more I use EFT, the less I actually need it, which is the complete opposite of pain meds that you can build up a tolerance to and need higher and higher doses over time.

Anyway, good luck! I hope you find something that works for you, whether it's EFT or something else.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am confident in my sexuality. I’ve never been super confident in my daily life and I struggle with social and generalized anxiety but I used to be a stripper at a gay club and I feel like I am able to exude a certain type of dominant sexual energy both when I’m performing (dancing) or preforming oral on people. Non-sexually, I would say I am improving in my artistic skill (fine arts, painting), and improving vocationally. I’m in a paid pre-apprenticeship and I’m going to enter an apprenticeship over the next couple of months to become an electrician. Any fellow trades workers out there? 😄

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2023 at 7:09 AM, indicavibes said:

I’ve never been super confident in my daily life and I struggle with social and generalized anxiety but I used to be a stripper at a gay club and I feel like I am able to exude a certain type of dominant sexual energy both when I’m performing (dancing) or preforming oral on people.

Hell fucking yaaaa you go 😎

• 1 month later...

I never lose hope. I always stay confident, listen to my heart, and focus on all the good things - and all the good people - in my life.

• 2 weeks later...

I focus only on the good in people, and I'm very passionate about my job! I love it so much ❤️

• 4 weeks later...

I like my awkwardness! It's not something that came easy to me but I'm finally embracing it. I also love my vivid imagination. It's perfectly handy in these dark times and helps me stay hopeful and happy. 

• 1 month later...

I am a compassionate and kind person. I'm also a hard worker when it is things I care about and I often manages to reach the goals I set for myself, which is something that I'm quite proud of.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2022 at 5:16 PM, Melody said:

The internet always need's more positivity.

Say something nice about yourself. Come back and reread it when you're having a bad day. Or come back and read it when you're having a good day. :) 

I'll start: 

Melody is a great listener and always makes people feel comfortable. 

That is such a sweet idea:) I love that even though I've always been shy, I work on speaking my mind and at the same time got a lot better on not judging myself if I don't feel like it. So I'd say that I am a brave and self reflected person who also has a lot of empathy for others. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/2/2023 at 12:04 AM, kiku said:

I never lose hope. I always stay confident, listen to my heart, and focus on all the good things - and all the good people - in my life.

Oh this is so beautiful! It really is amazing! I myself sometimes struggle with it but your answer made me really happy and I will try even more to be positive and hopeful. 

• 5 weeks later...

I'm getting better at making space for myself to explore who I am. There is apparently still a lot to learn, but that is exciting!

• 2 weeks later...