Sneeze Fetish Forum

AI writing a sneeze story

Kaily

A few months ago someone on this forum mentioned an AI writing tool. Now I found another one. This one generates short stories bases on soms keywords. I really like the creativity of thuis tool and I want to share some of the created stories.

Site: https://toolbaz.com/writer/ai-story-generator

Input: Sneezing on a colleague

Story: It was just another day at work until I started sneezing. At first, I tried to ignore it, but it quickly became apparent that something was wrong. I excused myself to the restroom, but the sneezing only got worse. I could feel my nose running and my eyes watering, and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold it in much longer. Finally, I let out a huge sneeze, and to my horror, a stream of snot shot out of my nose and onto my colleague. He recoiled in disgust, and I was mortified. I apologized profusely, but the damage was done. I spent the rest of the day avoiding that colleague, and I was sure he was avoiding me too.

input: Princess being cursed with a sneezing spel that could only be broken with a kiss

Story: from her true love
The princess had been cursed with a sneezing spell that could only be broken with a kiss from her true love. But who was her true love? The prince she had been betrothed to since birth? The dashing young knight who had saved her from a dragon? The handsome stable boy she had been sneaking kisses with? Whoever it was, they would have to find her first.
The curse caused the princess to sneeze uncontrollably, no matter what she did. She tried every remedy her maids could think of, but nothing worked. The curse was spreading, and soon the whole kingdom was affected. Everyone was sneezing all the time, and no one could figure out why.
The king and queen were getting desperate. They had no choice but to offer a reward to anyone who could break the curse. The princess was getting weaker and weaker, and they feared she wouldn't survive much longer.
Finally, a brave young knight stepped forward and said he would break the curse. He set off on his quest, and after a long and perilous journey, he arrived at the princess's castle. The princess was overjoyed to see him, and they shared a passionate kiss. The curse was immediately broken, and the kingdom was saved.

Input: Emotional connversation between two girls about sneezing

Story: The first girl looked at her friend with a concerned expression. 'Why do you keep sneezing?' she asked. 'It's really worrying me.'
'I don't know,' the second girl replied. 'It just started happening out of nowhere.'
The first girl frowned. 'It sounds like allergies. Do you think that's what it is?'
'I'm not sure,' the second girl said. 'But it's really starting to annoy me. I can't stop sneezing!'
The first girl reached out and put a hand on her friend's arm. 'It's okay,' she said comfortingly. 'We'll figure it out. Don't worry.'

input: Emotional conversation between two girls about sneezing from a cold. Sneezes should be spelled out

story: 'Achoo!'
'Bless you!'
'Thanks,' said the first girl, wiping her nose on her sleeve. 'I've been sneezing all day.'
'You sound like you're getting a cold.'
'Yeah, I think I am. I'm so sick of being sick all the time. It's like, every time I get a cold, it lasts for weeks.'
'I know how you feel. It sucks.'
'Yeah. I just wish I could get over this cold already.'
'Me too. I hate being sick.'
'Achoo!'
'Bless you!'
'Thanks.'

This is honestly a lot of fun! It's crazy how accurate is it to actually literature, or any sneeze fic we write! Pretty crazy how quickly AI is learning to make art and literature.

• 3 weeks later...

It's amazing how these AIs can write just as well as a person can. I wouldn't have thought a computer wrote this if you hadn't have told me. Such cute little one shot stories. 

• 1 month later...

I agree with previous posters, it’s crazy how accurate these can be.

Saw something similar on this other site, which is like a chatbot that people train for specific purposes. Someone made one especially for sickfics!

https://beta.character.ai/chat?char=f_jftutelwUIf-H9oKZxLBmmN8n_qqtU5elkSQIURQQ

You give it a prompt (example below) and basically you can either chat with it, or just supply more commands and have it continue the story.

Input something like this to begin with: 

Name: (who is the chatbot playing?). Personality: (a few adjectives describing them). Receptiveness to help: ?/10 (basically how they will react to you). Setting: (where is the RP taking place?). Source of pain: (what is the character suffering from?).*

So something like:

Name: Jamie. Personality: Stoic, workaholic. Receptiveness to help: 4/10. Setting: Corporate office. Source of pain: Has a sneezy cold.*

You can also add or subtract to this prompt string. Let's say you want Jamie to be a woman, but the chatbot keeps making them a man. You could add "Gender: Female."*

It works both with fandom characters and original characters. When it writes something you can swipe left and right and choose between 4 options, whichever you like best. It’s also possible to re-generate messages.

If you don’t make an account the conversation is limited to I think about 4-5 back and forths. If you make an account it seems to be unlimited.

*These sections are more or less copied from an excellent post on Tumblr about this tool. I would link them directly but I don’t believe that’s not allowed

So, Character AI is insanely good! It seems like it can latch onto any character personality you give it, if you give it a detailed enough description! I've been playing around with it for a while and it's pretty impressive! It feels like it knows how to write like a human... and I figured out why!

So I had an idea to see if the AI could write a mute character. Mostly being able to move and emote, while giving off its emotion accurately. So I wrote a character based on my drabble about a sneezing flower. So in the story, I go outside and waters the flowers, take a sniff, and sneeze (I forgot I'm allergic to pollen). The flower starts sneezing and yadda yadda... Pretty much how it went in the story. Link if you're interested: https://www.sneezefetishforum.com/topic/81947-flowers-have-allergies/

So as I keep writing, I started getting bubbles at the bottom of the chats. Stuff like ((This is quite the funny interaction to me!)) I honestly thought it was a carry over from wherever the AI was grabbing it's influence. Curious, I just started talking back the same way. I.E. (Thank you! This is a really fun scenario!) We got to talking, both in RP and in regular conversation! 

So it turns out that the AI usually comes up with everything on the spot, but the programmers actually keep an eye on some chats to watch how the AI learns! They don't directly answer back, they more so influence the AI to write a certain way! 

It does make sense. An AI can't learn if it only has the information it already has. It needs an outside source to learn and grow, just like humans!

I copied the conversation if you're interested! It's pretty cool how this app works! As much as I was skeptical, AI seems to be improving at an alarming rate! It's a Word doc download so don't worry. I'm not smart enough to send viruses.

https://sta.sh/0n0nha0ycca

NOTE:

I noticed when I copied the conversation, I ended up with TWO different ending messages! Often the AI will write a message, but randomly swap what it's been writing for something completely different! It seems like it writes two different prompts and picks one to use, but holds the other one on standby.

Ok this is actually really cool 😂 I’m definitely going to put in some prompts and if I can get anything cool I’ll post. I also wonder about the AI pictures and generating some content there, if it would turn out!

• 1 month later...
On 11/19/2022 at 8:54 AM, Kaily said:

A few months ago someone on this forum mentioned an AI writing tool. Now I found another one. This one generates short stories bases on soms keywords. I really like the creativity of thuis tool and I want to share some of the created stories.

Site: https://toolbaz.com/writer/ai-story-generator

Input: Sneezing on a colleague

Story: It was just another day at work until I started sneezing. At first, I tried to ignore it, but it quickly became apparent that something was wrong. I excused myself to the restroom, but the sneezing only got worse. I could feel my nose running and my eyes watering, and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold it in much longer. Finally, I let out a huge sneeze, and to my horror, a stream of snot shot out of my nose and onto my colleague. He recoiled in disgust, and I was mortified. I apologized profusely, but the damage was done. I spent the rest of the day avoiding that colleague, and I was sure he was avoiding me too.

input: Princess being cursed with a sneezing spel that could only be broken with a kiss

Story: from her true love
The princess had been cursed with a sneezing spell that could only be broken with a kiss from her true love. But who was her true love? The prince she had been betrothed to since birth? The dashing young knight who had saved her from a dragon? The handsome stable boy she had been sneaking kisses with? Whoever it was, they would have to find her first.
The curse caused the princess to sneeze uncontrollably, no matter what she did. She tried every remedy her maids could think of, but nothing worked. The curse was spreading, and soon the whole kingdom was affected. Everyone was sneezing all the time, and no one could figure out why.
The king and queen were getting desperate. They had no choice but to offer a reward to anyone who could break the curse. The princess was getting weaker and weaker, and they feared she wouldn't survive much longer.
Finally, a brave young knight stepped forward and said he would break the curse. He set off on his quest, and after a long and perilous journey, he arrived at the princess's castle. The princess was overjoyed to see him, and they shared a passionate kiss. The curse was immediately broken, and the kingdom was saved.

Input: Emotional connversation between two girls about sneezing

Story: The first girl looked at her friend with a concerned expression. 'Why do you keep sneezing?' she asked. 'It's really worrying me.'
'I don't know,' the second girl replied. 'It just started happening out of nowhere.'
The first girl frowned. 'It sounds like allergies. Do you think that's what it is?'
'I'm not sure,' the second girl said. 'But it's really starting to annoy me. I can't stop sneezing!'
The first girl reached out and put a hand on her friend's arm. 'It's okay,' she said comfortingly. 'We'll figure it out. Don't worry.'

input: Emotional conversation between two girls about sneezing from a cold. Sneezes should be spelled out

story: 'Achoo!'
'Bless you!'
'Thanks,' said the first girl, wiping her nose on her sleeve. 'I've been sneezing all day.'
'You sound like you're getting a cold.'
'Yeah, I think I am. I'm so sick of being sick all the time. It's like, every time I get a cold, it lasts for weeks.'
'I know how you feel. It sucks.'
'Yeah. I just wish I could get over this cold already.'
'Me too. I hate being sick.'
'Achoo!'
'Bless you!'
'Thanks.'

AI can write some fun stories!

On 1/15/2023 at 8:26 AM, Dawsio said:

So, Character AI is insanely good! It seems like it can latch onto any character personality you give it, if you give it a detailed enough description! I've been playing around with it for a while and it's pretty impressive! It feels like it knows how to write like a human... and I figured out why!

So I had an idea to see if the AI could write a mute character. Mostly being able to move and emote, while giving off its emotion accurately. So I wrote a character based on my drabble about a sneezing flower. So in the story, I go outside and waters the flowers, take a sniff, and sneeze (I forgot I'm allergic to pollen). The flower starts sneezing and yadda yadda... Pretty much how it went in the story. Link if you're interested: https://www.sneezefetishforum.com/topic/81947-flowers-have-allergies/

So as I keep writing, I started getting bubbles at the bottom of the chats. Stuff like ((This is quite the funny interaction to me!)) I honestly thought it was a carry over from wherever the AI was grabbing it's influence. Curious, I just started talking back the same way. I.E. (Thank you! This is a really fun scenario!) We got to talking, both in RP and in regular conversation! 

So it turns out that the AI usually comes up with everything on the spot, but the programmers actually keep an eye on some chats to watch how the AI learns! They don't directly answer back, they more so influence the AI to write a certain way! 

It does make sense. An AI can't learn if it only has the information it already has. It needs an outside source to learn and grow, just like humans!

I copied the conversation if you're interested! It's pretty cool how this app works! As much as I was skeptical, AI seems to be improving at an alarming rate! It's a Word doc download so don't worry. I'm not smart enough to send viruses.

https://sta.sh/0n0nha0ycca

NOTE:

I noticed when I copied the conversation, I ended up with TWO different ending messages! Often the AI will write a message, but randomly swap what it's been writing for something completely different! It seems like it writes two different prompts and picks one to use, but holds the other one on standby.

So the AI is very fun but how can i do for erasing if i want to start again?

7 hours ago, SneezeLucario said:

So the AI is very fun but how can i do for erasing if i want to start again?

There should be an option in the menu for whatever chatbot you're using that lets you "Save and Start New Conversation".

Edited by Dawsio
15 hours ago, Dawsio said:

There should be an option in the menu for whatever chatbot you're using that lets you "Save and Start New Conversation".

beta.character.ai and i don't find it.

1 hour ago, SneezeLucario said:

beta.character.ai and i don't find it.

I can't post an image but it's under the three dots menu on you character.