Sneeze Fetish Forum

Yay! I’m in 😀

hot-with-fever

Fetish to cold. (sniffle, cough, blow their nose or sneeze) It’s pretty common in this community tho for me that’s interesting.
I kinda enjoy inducing or feel own sneeze sensations, but I prefer to hear other sneezes. I sometimes enjoy own sneezes to imagine  others sneezes more clear and sensitive.

Then here. I’ve never enjoyed being sick, so that’s why curious 

Probably do you enjoy sickness for feeling unusual? I’ve never thought of that 💭

Include me, if someone has low energy, they tends to get cold. Plus, if someone do something silly like covering ice water or something, it gets bett, ahem, worse.

When I get cold, I feel fever, cough’s uncontrollably, running nose like sink (?) so totally don’t feel like enjoying it 💀

Nose might get sensitive, so yeah I sneeze often compare to daily basis (no sneezes indeed)

I have a heyfever and that’s worse. My nose tickles whole the time and cannot stop sneezing, so. Not a type of rapid sneezing.

If someone is sick it depends.

ofcourse I properly care, recommend them to see doctor or take care of them until they recover.

If that’s bestie, I might induce them to sneeze until they get annoyed and stop ☠️

I kinda feel bad if I hear sick sneezes of someone. I purely get curious and enjoying allergies sneezing cuz that looks special.

18 hours ago, Holdbacks said:

Fetish to cold. (sniffle, cough, blow their nose or sneeze) It’s pretty common in this community tho for me that’s interesting.

Same! And as you can probably guess from my name, fevers are a big favourite for me too.

I kinda enjoy inducing or feel own sneeze sensations, but I prefer to hear other sneezes.

For me it’s only really in fiction I enjoy it, not so much in real life. At least not in a way that I want to be part of it. As an observer perhaps but I neither want to be sick or caretaker, I mainly enjoy viewing the scenario.

Probably do you enjoy sickness for feeling unusual? I’ve never thought of that 💭

I’m not sure I understand what you mean, could you please elaborate? :) 

Include me, if someone has low energy, they tends to get cold. Plus, if someone do something silly like covering ice water or something, it gets bett, ahem, worse.

I love stories in which this happen. In real life it would be irresponsible of course but it does happen, someone falling into a lake or getting caught up in the rain without a coat. And they get wet and cold and shivery, and wake up the next day with a cold and fever. Lovely 🥰

When I get cold, I feel fever, cough’s uncontrollably, running nose like sink (?) so totally don’t feel like enjoying it 💀

No that’s true. I truly do not enjoy the symptoms myself. And being a germaphobe I don’t want to get near anyone in real life who is sick either.

If that’s bestie, I might induce them to sneeze until they get annoyed and stop ☠️

:o :o :o I could never induce someone! First of all I don’t feel I’m close enough to any of my friends to do it, but secondly I don’t think I would enjoy it in real life. Mainly the idea of it, in fiction. If you wrote a story of this or a self-obs I would enjoy it very much! :)