Sneeze Fetish Forum

Yay! I’m in 😀

hot-with-fever

Hello! I’m so excited to finally join the forums. I am a long-time fan of “sick episodes” and general illness content in media, but relatively new to the online community. So excited to be here now though, to show my appreciation for the excellent content you post and also to post some of my own too!

16 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

Welcome

Thank you :) 

Have you got any tips or advice for navigating the forum? Or some favourite board or posts I should check out?

54 minutes ago, hot-with-fever said:

Have you got any tips or advice for navigating the forum? Or some favourite board or posts I should check out?

You're welcome 😊 

Depends upon what you're into but I mainly check out observations and also related fetishes as I'm into nose blowing too especially with handkerchiefs 

26 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

You're welcome 😊 

Depends upon what you're into but I mainly check out observations and also related fetishes as I'm into nose blowing too especially with handkerchiefs 

Thank you! That’s good actually, as you might be able to tell from my name, fevers are a big thing for me. So will definitely look in the related board. Thanks! :) 

Just now, hot-with-fever said:

Thank you! That’s good actually, as you might be able to tell from my name, fevers are a big thing for me. So will definitely look in the related board. Thanks! :) 

You're soo welcome. Whereabouts are you from?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and welcome to the forum.
I too have a small opening to contagion and sneezing through illness. If you want you can directly search for this by using keywords like "sick" or "contagion" in the search bar of the forum. This way, you can find older Obs, Media and History.

Looking forward to talking with you soon.
Marius :razz:

On 1/7/2023 at 8:53 AM, hot-with-fever said:

Welcome aboard :)

There's lots of content scattered around the place, so feel free to start anywhere :)
I do recommend checking out our Read Before Posting sub-forum at some point (
https://www.sneezefetishforum.com/forum/68-read-before-posting/) :)

On 1/18/2023 at 10:51 PM, cameronsneeze said:

Welcome!! Nice to meet you :)

Thank you! Nice to meet you too :) I have already seen your name out and about as I “travel” the forum, so I’m sure we will “meet” again :D 

On 1/21/2023 at 12:22 PM, oOMariusOo said:

Hello and welcome to the forum.
I too have a small opening to contagion and sneezing through illness. If you want you can directly search for this by using keywords like "sick" or "contagion" in the search bar of the forum. This way, you can find older Obs, Media and History.

Looking forward to talking with you soon.
Marius :razz:

Hi! Thank you so much for the tip. Unfortunately it seems like features such as searching or filtering by tags doesn’t unlock until I reach Poster status. But it’s quite alright for now, I’m enjoying myself immensely just by navigating the forum, checking out different boards and threads.

If you know of a good post or something you’d like to recommend, feel free to link it to me in a reply though, I’d love to check it out! :) 

On 1/21/2023 at 12:53 PM, Gemmia said:

Hello and welcome to the forum !

If you like illness and stories about sickness, I'm sure you'll love being here !

Thank you Gemmia! I very much enjoy stories about sickness! I’ve already found some gems and am trying my best to contribute as well. This really is a wonderful place, and it’s lovely to not feel alone in this admittedly rather unusual hobby :D 

31 minutes ago, Mr_G said:

Welcome aboard :)

There's lots of content scattered around the place, so feel free to start anywhere :)
I do recommend checking out our Read Before Posting sub-forum at some point (
https://www.sneezefetishforum.com/forum/68-read-before-posting/) :)

Thank you Mr_G! I will absolutely make sure to give those a read! :)  

I haven’t been here long but I just want to say that I am really enjoying my experience on the forum so far. Everyone is so kind, generous and creative and I look forward to contributing more myself as well.

Thank you for your very important admin work. I’m sure it’s not always easy to keep things up and running. And especially when dealing with people - who I’m sure for the most part are lovely, but dealing with people is always difficult nonetheless.

Thank you for the warm welcome :) 

On 1/7/2023 at 11:19 AM, Hankyrick said:

You're soo welcome. Whereabouts are you from?

I live in Northern Europe, so quite cold weather which makes for very sniffly and snotty people. If only I weren’t such a germaphobe in real life, or else every trip on public transport would be a treat because there’s always someone sniffling, coughing, sneezing or blowing their nose there…

44 minutes ago, hot-with-fever said:

I live in Northern Europe, so quite cold weather which makes for very sniffly and snotty people. If only I weren’t such a germaphobe in real life, or else every trip on public transport would be a treat because there’s always someone sniffling, coughing, sneezing or blowing their nose there…

The sneezing and blowing their nose would be a right treat for me. Do people mainly use tissues where you're from?

7 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

The sneezing and blowing their nose would be a right treat for me. Do people mainly use tissues where you're from?

Yes, it is very rare for me to see people use hankies. Not unheard of, but not so common. Mostly older people I would say.

My grandparents were frequent users though, and while this has never been a thing for me I have just recalled a memory of staying with them during their laundry day and having several rows of hankies of different colours and patterns hanging on washing lines to dry.

But in public, mostly tissues here I would say.

16 hours ago, hot-with-fever said:

If you know of a good post or something you’d like to recommend, feel free to link it to me in a reply though, I’d love to check it out! :) 

In the history of contagions, I really liked these ones :
https://www.sneezefetishforum.com/topic/76360-contagion/#comment-913531
https://www.sneezefetishforum.com/topic/77807-contagion-center/#comment-927297

But these are stories with female sneezing characters. Otherwise this story is not bad, with a male character :
https://www.sneezefetishforum.com/topic/58335-contagion-plan/#comment-602009

Or, to participate in a discussion on the subject, I think this is the latest :
https://www.sneezefetishforum.com/topic/81789-contagion/#comment-959136

Enjoy your reading. :razz:

16 hours ago, hot-with-fever said:

I also live in Northern Europe. Not on the side of Norway or Islande, but rather in Belgium. Here too we have our share of sick and infected people, especially in this cold period. I can't go out without hearing someone sniffling, blowing their nose or sneezing. Fortunately for me, I'm not germaphobic, but as it's mostly men who sneeze at the moment, I can't really enjoy it because I prefer female sneezes, which seem to be rarer. 😅

I imagine it's quite frustrating for you to be on public transport, seeing people desperate to sneeze but unable to enjoy it fully as a fetishist. I sincerely sympathize, personally, I could never stand that. :unsure:

7 hours ago, oOMariusOo said:

I really liked these ones

Oooh thank you so much, I haven’t seen these before! I very much look forward to reading them :D 

But these are stories with female sneezing

I’ve actually noticed that several different authors have written stories which seem to take place in universes where only women exist. Particularly sniffly, sneezy, very contagious women! I don’t know what the split is but I imagine some prefer female sneeze(r)s and some male. I enjoy both, but when it comes to caretaking, if it’s a M/F pairing I prefer if the woman is sick and being taken care of. But I read just as much M/M, F/F and others too and there anything goes! :D 

Here too we have our share of sick and infected people, especially in this cold period.

This definitely went down in the two previous years, but there’s definitely been an upswing now. All fall and winter people around me, friends, family, coworkers etc - nearly everyone’s been sick!

Fortunately for me, I'm not germaphobic

Congratulations xD What a jackpot, in these parts anyway 

but as it's mostly men who sneeze at the moment, I can't really enjoy it because I prefer female sneezes, which seem to be rarer

:( Aaw, that’s too bad. For me I feel like it’s pretty even what I see and hear around me in terms of male/female divide. 

I imagine it's quite frustrating for you to be on public transport, seeing people desperate to sneeze but unable to enjoy it fully as a fetishist. I sincerely sympathize, personally, I could never stand that. :unsure:

:laughingsmiley: I appreciate the concern! :D But it’s quite alright. In general I’ve found I enjoy these types of symptoms and scenarios much more in written form as obs or stories rather than IRL. It lets me enjoy it in a controlled (and completely germ-free) way, when and where I want it. 

If I may ask, what are your favourite symptoms? I know this is the Sneeze fetish forums, but I’ve gathered that lots of people here also enjoy other aspects of it. Like I suspect one of yours would be contagion. (Which I wasn’t into at all until a couple of months ago, so clearly tastes can change!)

For me I definitely do enjoy sneezes, but I need illness to be part of it somehow. Sniffling, dabbing at runny nose, things like that. And as you may be able to tell from my name, fevers are a really big part of it. The flushed cheeks, the chills, feeling the forehead etc - love that stuff!

How about your? :) 

3 hours ago, hot-with-fever said:

If I may ask, what are your favourite symptoms ? I know this is the Sneeze fetish forums, but I’ve gathered that lots of people here also enjoy other aspects of it.

Fetishists of all kinds are not necessarily focused on the part of the body or the action of their category, regardless of the fetishism in question. For example, regarding our fetish for sneezing, I don't know anyone who is attracted solely to sneezing itself. There's everything being built around it that's really exciting.

Pink nose, runny nose, sniffling, tickling at different levels of intensity, dilation and tremors of the nose, tears streaming from the eyes, trying to hold back or hide this fight, the situation the victim is in, the cause of the tickle (illness, allergies, feathers, or dust), pre-sneeze facial expression, inhaling before the sneeze, louder or softer explosion, content, overpowered or uncovered and out of control, sneeze in the form of a spray or a watery jet. We talk about sneeze fetishism, but it's never Only the sneeze that takes precedence over the rest. It is a set, a whole. ^_^

Now, if I have to pick my favorite symptoms, I'd say I have a predilection for the nose twitching before and after the sneeze, the incessant sniffling, and the person's struggle to try to keep control. In terms of contagion, to tell the truth, I'm not particularly attracted by a person who contaminates another, what attracts me much more is when two fetishists contaminate each other and share this pleasure. So if I was in a relationship with another fetishist and we sneeze on each other while taking care of each other in parallel. :razz:❤️

Welcome hot-with-fever! Great to see someone else really into wider cold symptoms, nose blowing, and so on. I travel plenty, and have noticed lots of delightful blowing when around Northern Europe, and tissues a-plenty visible! I imagine you would enjoy a date where the one you are with has a cold, perhaps can't stop nose running, and you would give them some tissues, perhaps help them blow, feel the tissue filling up, and so on? :)

On 1/26/2023 at 2:42 AM, oOMariusOo said:

For example, regarding our fetish for sneezing, I don't know anyone who is attracted solely to sneezing itself. There's everything being built around it that's really exciting.

Thank you! The way you explained it later with all the symptoms really makes sense. 

On 1/26/2023 at 2:42 AM, oOMariusOo said:

I'm not particularly attracted by a person who contaminates another, what attracts me much more is when two fetishists contaminate each other and share this pleasure.

I only like a scenario with someone contaminates another in fiction, not IRL. And what you said about two fetishists sharing it makes sense, and I feel like it has to do with consent too. In a story it might be exciting to read about contagion towards an unsuspecting person, but IRL it is of course super important that all parties are consenting (and hopefully find pleasure in it!)

On 1/30/2023 at 1:09 PM, CheekyGuy said:

Welcome hot-with-fever! Great to see someone else really into wider cold symptoms, nose blowing, and so on. I travel plenty, and have noticed lots of delightful blowing when around Northern Europe, and tissues a-plenty visible!

Thank you! Yes there is a lot of symptoms out and about now, I can’t leave the house without hearing someone sniffle, cough, blow their nose or sneeze.

On 1/30/2023 at 1:09 PM, CheekyGuy said:

I imagine you would enjoy a date where the one you are with has a cold, perhaps can't stop nose running, and you would give them some tissues, perhaps help them blow, feel the tissue filling up, and so on? :)

Truth be told, I am very much a germaphobe and have no interest in seeing myself as an active participant in any scenario like this. I enjoy it purely as a fiction, reading about other people experiencing and sharing these symptoms. I very much enjoy the type of fantasy you described, as long as it’s happening to other people and I am only observing from a safe distance (preferably beyond a page or screen 😅)