Sneeze Fetish Forum

What’s your all time favorite story on the site?

jensenkate

What is your favorite story here on this site? My #1, all time favorite has got to be “there’s just something about you” by souhya 

Mine is probably The White Room by Guy. Not that long and basically just a couple of classic fantasies in a row but man the details are SO well written that I just can't get enough of it.

There are plenty of excellent stories here andI don't think I can choose a favourite. I have read pig's/doggo's stories (older ones at this point, the ones from around when I was active here) several times in the past and I've also read Falling Hard and Fast but sadly I can't remember who wrote that one. There are also other authors and stories here that would deserve to be mentioned here as well but my memory is bad and my ability to recall things on command is even worse. 😅

Can't say I have favorite stories, but I definitely have favorite authors, such as Noseandtoes and VintageDarling.

My current favorite is probably Mario's "The Trial of the Elements" and its sequels. 

Here are a few other notable mentions:

• RiversD's "Holly's Experiment: a Sneeze Fetish Choose-Your-Own-Adventure story"
  • Noseandtoes's "Pepper Sensations" and "The Causes of a Tickly Nose"
  • bgsnzlvr's "Art Sneeze"
  • Animeeze's "Super Sneezes" series and "There's Something About Kristy"
  • NoV's "Caught in the Act" (all NoV stories are amazing but this is probably still my favorite one)
  • American Shepherd's "Cave in"
  • Kiaory/Subsiss's "Allergy Wars"
  • Light's "The maid and the sneeze" and its sequels
  • hiyou9's "Will-Power"

17 hours ago, Stormer235 said:

Mine is probably The White Room by Guy. Not that long and basically just a couple of classic fantasies in a row but man the details are SO well written that I just can't get enough of it.

That's definitely a great story!  Can't believe I forgot to mention it.

This is an oldie but my personal favorite and the reason I decided to finally stop lurking and join the forum so I could comment on it — The Cult by @Likesn!

I really like Lessons in Hayfever by PollenFiend. Although a newer story that recently captured my heart is The Building Inspector by treehouse. If ur into allergic suffering these are perfect for u

"Piment de la vie" and "Uber Allergic: A Romance" by @starpollen , "The Building Inspector" and "Best Laid Plans" by @treehouse, the stories about Megan and Fransisco by @angora48, the ones about Tim and Ethan by @aggedy_ann, and the ones about Gabriel and Liam by @Kaze Wo Hiku are a few of my favorite. Did I mention Tommy and Hayley? There are so many ...

Pretty much anything by @Chanel_no5and Aku back in the day.  I really miss Liberty Belle - her fics were outstanding.  Also an older story that I don’t think is around anymore about two girlfriends and one is mucking horse stalls in a stable and suffering terrible allergies (the title is something with the word Friends but I can’t remember now… damn, I miss that story… if anybody has it, let me know…) “A Friend in Need” is also great.  “The Blooming Rose” I go back to a lot.  Recently @treehousehas produced some real gems that I am following. 

There are SO many amazing writers here 🥰 it’s too hard to choose!… 

1 hour ago, starpollen said:

Pretty much anything by @Chanel_no5and Aku back in the day.  I really miss Liberty Belle - her fics were outstanding.  Also an older story that I don’t think is around anymore about two girlfriends and one is mucking horse stalls in a stable and suffering terrible allergies (the title is something with the word Friends but I can’t remember now… damn, I miss that story… if anybody has it, let me know…) “A Friend in Need” is also great.  “The Blooming Rose” I go back to a lot.  Recently @treehousehas produced some real gems that I am following. 

There are SO many amazing writers here 🥰 it’s too hard to choose!… 

Starpollen has some of my all time favorites, including ones not posted here. Reminds of the early days in the 90s when many of us discovered we weren't the only people with this fetish. So many good ones, but Autearoa is so brilliant, I'd pay for a sequel  😂

@webmeistro Daughter of Heaven ... especially the second series.

@PollenFiend all of them. Start Simulation, Lessons in Hay Fever, Historic Journey. 

@Mario Builds amazing worlds  ... Trial of the Elements is a masterpiece. 

Edited by Chiguy13

I must say that I quite enjoy all the writers and appreciate their commitment to fulfilling the varied and diverse needs. Thank you all. That been said here are my absolute favorites that I return to often

@starpollenDrive: A Sci-Fi Romance all time favorite though her discography is awesome. I look forward with great anticipation to see what she has in the Adult Board 

@treehouseThe Building Inspector and his sequel is also promising. Unique and intriguing writer 

@ticklywombatRoses: A Bodyguard Romance (m/m). thought work in progress the story thus far is chuck full of suspense and cliffhangers for days. One that I re-read quite often.Hope that this will be completed one day

4 hours ago, starpollen said:

Pretty much anything by @Chanel_no5

Aww, honey!! :heart:  As a rule I don't respond in threads like these, I don't like the feeling of ranking authors or their work when everyone is doing it for free, but, you know you're always one of my absolute faves. :hug: 

There’s sooooo many amazing authors and stories, but I have my go-tos for sure …

@starpollen … you can’t make me choose which story is my favorite. I refuse. Tommy and Hayley have a special place in my heart, but I looooove all things ️pollen! 
@treehouse his first 2 stories are absolutely top tier. He became an insta-fave author.
@Noseandtoes another everything author for me, but Peach Perfume is close to perfection.  
@Evergreen … New in Town … a sweet oldie but goodie. 
@wmb19 … Hidden Weaknesses … sooooo good! 
@rockbell so many great stories, but Mal and Kai are sweet and HOT! 
@Dusty15 … His Lordship’s Gardener checks all of my boxes for sure. 

There’s definitely more, but if you haven’t read these DO IIIIIIT!!! 

1 hour ago, brownsasha11 said:

I must say that I quite enjoy all the writers and appreciate their commitment to fulfilling the varied and diverse needs. Thank you all. That been said here are my absolute favorites that I return to often

@starpollenDrive: A Sci-Fi Romance all time favorite though her discography is awesome. I look forward with great anticipation to see what she has in the Adult Board 

@treehouseThe Building Inspector and his sequel is also promising. Unique and intriguing writer 

@ticklywombatRoses: A Bodyguard Romance (m/m). thought work in progress the story thus far is chuck full of suspense and cliffhangers for days. One that I re-read quite often.Hope that this will be completed one day

Roses: A Bodyguard Romance is so dang good!!

On 1/12/2023 at 11:47 PM, jensenkate said:

What is your favorite story here on this site? My #1, all time favorite has got to be “there’s just something about you” by souhya 

This is one of my faves too ;)

Damn, where to start?!

1.@Wig_Powder "Christmas Mood Fic: Irritated" and "The Smell of Knowledge". The descriptions, dialogue and sneeze spellings are S-tier!

2. @ItchyNostrilsThe First Snow. This was honestly flawless. How she describes the torture of the subject's nose was simply delicious😍

3.@Blah!? So many I can pick from his catalogue, but among my favorites include: "Lucid Sneezing" and "Hiding Both Face And Mind"

4. @LifeOfTheMarauders A Job Well Done is my favorite, particularly in how the main character's dialogue teases the sneezes out of their partner, making it both cute and seductive simultaneously :)

5. @Orb- Sniper's Don't Sneeze is a masterclass in describing the buildup and release(s). The writing in general is smooth in terms of flow as well!

These are all I got for now, though I will post more that I can think of when I have the chance :)

On 1/14/2023 at 3:14 AM, sneezingfun894 said:

This is an oldie but my personal favorite and the reason I decided to finally stop lurking and join the forum so I could comment on it — The Cult by @Likesn!

Same here, this is my favourite. Anyone who hasn't read it needs to. It's so good 

I'm a fan of a great many stories here, and a big thank you to all who write them. My personal favourite is 20 sneezy questions by @sn12345678987654321

It's a perfect combination of plot and sneeze-frenzy. A masterclass. 

Thanks to those who like my story.

Some of my favorites are:

20 Sneezy Questions & Just a Little Bit More by @sn12345678987654321

Hiding, one shot by @Candy

A Job Well Done by @LifeOfTheMarauders

The Captive Priestess by @Mario (18+) (the 2nd to last chapter is absolute perfection)

There's a ton of other great stories and great writers. Noseandtoes, Animeeze, NoV, etc. 

7 hours ago, NocturneOwlBoy said:

2. @ItchyNostrilsThe First Snow. This was honestly flawless. How she describes the torture of the subject's nose was simply delicious😍

Ahhhhh! Thank you so much 🙏🏻😄

I don’t consider myself a writer really… just a lady that thinks about the details of a sneeze way too much 🤪

I’m glad you enjoyed it! 

On 1/13/2023 at 5:02 PM, Demosthenes said:

My current favorite is probably Mario's "The Trial of the Elements" and its sequels. 

On 1/14/2023 at 1:04 PM, Chiguy13 said:

@Mario Builds amazing worlds  ... Trial of the Elements is a masterpiece. 

23 hours ago, Guy said:

The Captive Priestess by @Mario (18+) (the 2nd to last chapter is absolute perfection)

My goodness, I don't know what to say. Thank you!! I'm glad you've all enjoyed my writing.😊

On 1/14/2023 at 5:14 AM, sneezingfun894 said:

On 1/15/2023 at 10:27 PM, Nspringthorpe321 said:

Same here, this is my favourite. Anyone who hasn't read it needs to. It's so good 

Thank you guys so much! Indeed, I'm really proud of how that story turned out. It's one of the stories I was most pleased with.

On 1/15/2023 at 1:29 AM, Chanel_no5 said:

As a rule I don't respond in threads like these, I don't like the feeling of ranking authors or their work when everyone is doing it for free

Words of wisdom. There are so many great stories and talented authors here, so I don't like the idea of comparing them. It's too much of a "competition" to me. Not saying there's anything wrong with this post, just telling why I'm not answering the question.