Sneeze Fetish Forum

How Does Sexuality Effect Sneeze Preferences?

sneezycitygirl

I've always wondered this. I'm bi and I like male and female sneezes, with an emphasis on female. I actually knew I liked both sneezes before I knew I was bi! Does anyone else have a similar experience?

I am also strongly bisexual and this is reflected in my sneeze preferences. Although most people's tastes seem to line up with their sexuality, I have definitely seen people around saying that their preferences don't, so it's definitely possible.  And totally fascinating!

Originally, I was 110% female only. Now, after some time, I've grown quite fond of some of the male sneezes I see or hear.

I'd still say I'm primarily into female sneezing, but.... 

Does that make me bi? I don't know, I just know what trips that trigger for me. Female or male. Just go with it!

1 hour ago, papabear70 said:

Originally, I was 110% female only. Now, after some time, I've grown quite fond of some of the male sneezes I see or hear.

I'd still say I'm primarily into female sneezing, but.... 

Does that make me bi? I don't know, I just know what trips that trigger for me. Female or male. Just go with it!

This.  

I'm bi, with my sexuality leaning very strongly into guys. When it comes to sneezes however, the preference is negligible or non existent

I only liked female sneezes for a while. I enjoy male sneezes sometimes and it's very specific. I do identify myself as bi, but I have to admit it came alot from my fetish since I'm dating a guy. (But I find girls themselves incredibly attractive so I guess I'm really bi 😅)

On 2/16/2023 at 2:46 PM, sneezycitygirl said:

I actually knew I liked both sneezes before I knew I was bi! Does anyone else have a similar experience?

This was me, too. There was kind of a slow creep, from admitting to myself that I had a sneezing fetish (very early teens), to noticing that I liked male as well as female sneezes (later teens) to admitting I wanted to sleep with men as much as with women (early 20s). I think the fetish made it an easier transition, if that makes sense. Anyway, it all lines up for me now, because I'm into everybody 😁

1 hour ago, Hizzoner duh Mare said:

As I've said many times, I'm a gay man who prefers female sneezes. How weird is that?:huh:

This is so interesting. Vive la difference! 

I'm curious. Does that extend to "feminine" male sneezes at all?

This is an interesting question for me. When I read, I prefer female characters, but if I'm listening to audio, I usually prefer male sneezes. I consider myself a lesbian, so I've always wondered why I have this preference 

On 2/25/2023 at 9:12 AM, Morningsmith said:

This is so interesting. Vive la difference! 

I'm curious. Does that extend to "feminine" male sneezes at all?

sure:watsup:

I'm bi and I've consistently been drawn to male sneezes ever since realizing I liked sneezing in general. However, I've recently been starting to like some female ones too! I've discovered that an individual's personality and/or the situation they're in is actually a bigger factor for me than gender, which is why I think my preference is becoming more all-encompassing.

For me, being a straight male, I have a definite preference for female sneezes. My wife is fond of both, but if we listen together, it’s almost always female sneezes (she’s straight but enjoys female sneezing a lot!)

Previously, my quick answer would have been, 'I'm a straight male who enjoys female sneezing (and nose blowing) into pretty 'ladies' handkerchiefs.' Except ...

... I've always enjoyed using pretty 'ladies' handkerchiefs, myself. And now, I'm realising that I'd like to see other males using them

Hey - we awaken and evolve!

• 5 months later...

I am 100% hetro but I always say when it comes to sneezing I am defiantly bi but def more male but I enjoy female sneezing too. 

6 minutes ago, BelieveInRollins said:

I am 100% hetro but I always say when it comes to sneezing I am defiantly bi but def more male but I enjoy female sneezing too. 

Me too, but the other way.

I’m a lesbian and from the moment I had the fetish I would exclusively listen to females sneezing. However, now I’m older I still listen to female sneezes but I have around 2 or 3 male sneezers that I listen to (maybe because they sound more feminine idk)

Never thought I’d say this but I’m getting into male sneezes lately. Sometimes YouTube will auto-play a male wav video and I’ll actually listen and enjoy it lately. It’s a liberating feeling 

I like both male and female sneezes and  I’m pretty straight (maybe not 100% though 😅I find girls very attractive but have never had crushes or been in love with a girl). I do enjoy male sneezes a tiny bit more I would say, but the difference is not that big. It more depends on the sound of the sneezes. 

• 2 months later...

This post was quite interesting and I wanted to chime in.  I'm completely straight, but enjoy both male and female sneezes.  I tend to listen to more female content, but that's because I've been able to find more female content that fits the type of sneezes I like (audible buildups, hitchy, announcing, etc).