Sneeze Fetish Forum

How Does Sexuality Effect Sneeze Preferences?

sneezycitygirl

I’m bi, but my kink is mostly straight. I find that pretty weird.

I can appreciate female sneezing, but kind of for the sneeze itself, independently of the girl, if that makes sense. Male sneezing, idk, it’s much more of an intense appreciation and I also care more what the guy looks and sounds like, rather than just being like, ‘hey, sneezing… always good’.

I’ve always wondered this. I like both male and female sneezes. I’d probably like enbie sneezes too but I’ve never knowingly heard/seen them. 

I have only ever had romantic feelings for men though. I think this puts me in the very large category of women who are mainly romantically attracted to men but are sometimes sexually attracted to women, which I low-key hate as is it makes me feel like I’m objectifying us but it is what it is. There’s a decent amount of psychology research that’s been done on this phenomenon. Are you more often romantically attracted to one gender over others? 

I’m a straight woman, but I find both male and female sneezing attractive.

The difference is, I might find a woman’s sneezes sexually attractive, but I won’t be attracted to her, no matter how appealing her sneezes are. And I won’t feel a desire to engage in caretaking.

A man sneezing is pretty much 100% attractive to me. I am likely going to see him as attractive even if I didn’t think of him that way before the sneezing occurred. But if I did find him attractive before he sneezed, afterwards his appeal will be greatly magnified for me. And the desire for caretaking will probably be very high. 🥰

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/31/2023 at 3:57 PM, sneezysunshine said:

I like both male and female sneezes and  I’m pretty straight (maybe not 100% though 😅I find girls very attractive but have never had crushes or been in love with a girl). I do enjoy male sneezes a tiny bit more I would say, but the difference is not that big. It more depends on the sound of the sneezes. 

Same!!!!!

On 2/16/2023 at 1:46 PM, sneezycitygirl said:

I've always wondered this. I'm bi and I like male and female sneezes, with an emphasis on female. I actually knew I liked both sneezes before I knew I was bi! Does anyone else have a similar experience?

I had almost the same experience! I grew up with no idea I was queer. Even though I liked both, I enjoyed female sneezes over male by far! It didn’t click for me considering how steeped I was in comp het. When I finally figured out I was queer, I think the kink had a big part in making that evident for me.