Sneeze Fetish Forum

Wife sneeze obs

SFDON

She recently had a cold and the first couple of days was very sneezy as usual. My favorite obs was a couple of days ago when we were laying in bed about to go to sleep. My back was turned to her and I was laying on my side and she was on her side as well facing the same direction. I was half asleep when out of nowhere she lets out and enormous uncovered HHH-EE-SSSHHH sounding sneeze. I didn’t feel any of her spray because she slightly turned her head away and sneezed into the air. I surprisingly turned around and said “bless you babe!” and she said “thanks hun, I could tell that was gonna be a big one!” Pretty good way to end the night!

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SFDON

• kiku

• Coolio

• ID2006

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday was a pretty sneezy day for her, I’d guess she sneezed around 10-12 times. My favorite obs happened last night while we were laying in bed. I was watching tv and she was on her phone. I heard her breath hitch suddenly and she let out a powerful spray sneeze that sounded like HHEE-CHHHOO directly in front of her. I turned and could see the droplets on her phone screen and she said “ I sneezed all over my phone.” She wiped it off and laughed. I love when she just lets her sneezes fly like this.

I love whenever I see this thread has been updated.  Your wife’s wet uncovered sneezes sound absolutely amazing.  Please keep this going 🤩🥹

21 hours ago, SFDON said:

Yesterday was a pretty sneezy day for her, I’d guess she sneezed around 10-12 times. My favorite obs happened last night while we were laying in bed. I was watching tv and she was on her phone. I heard her breath hitch suddenly and she let out a powerful spray sneeze that sounded like HHEE-CHHHOO directly in front of her. I turned and could see the droplets on her phone screen and she said “ I sneezed all over my phone.” She wiped it off and laughed. I love when she just lets her sneezes fly like this.

Wow that's a really nice obs! Hope there will be more like that from her 😍

20 hours ago, kikuwitch said:

@SFDON Oooohh, that sounded like a nice big sneeze! Blessings to her, and thanks for sharing. 🌻

It really was😁 and no problem!

37 minutes ago, buddy01 said:

Wow that's a really nice obs! Hope there will be more like that from her 😍

Thank you! You’re in luck cause yesterday she was even sneezier than the day before. I have a couple more good obs. For the first one, I was downstairs in the living room and she comes walk in from upstairs. Shortly after she walks in she gets her typical pre sneeze face and unleashes a wet triple sneeze towards the ground that sounded like HHH-EE-CHHOOO, HH-EE-CHHOO, HHEEE-SSHH-OO. Afterwards I blessed her and she laughed and said she was dizzy lol. For the second great obs from yesterday, we were in our room and she had just gotten out of the shower so she turned a fan on because she was hot. Fans usually maker her sneeze so I knew it was coming eventually. About 5 mins later while she was doing work on her laptop, she lets out an enormous HHH-EEE-CHUUU uncovered wet sneeze downward toward her chest area. I blessed her as usual and she thanked me and wiped the spray off her chest.

• 5 months later...

Been a while since I updated this thread! A few days ago, my wife and our families were at a baseball game and after the game was over, she sneezed a couple times. I didn’t think much of it because she always sneezes at least a few times this time of year when she’s outside. When we got inside the car however that’s when all hell broke loose. We probably weren’t in the car for 5 mins before she unleashed 4 consecutive barely covered sneezes. They are hard to spell because there was almost no vocalization, just slight vocalization in the beginning, a wet sound, and a Chuu sound at the end. I was surprised when I blessed her because she doesn’t usually sneeze in fits like this. She was really stuffy and about 10 mins later, while we were still in the car she sneezed another 5 sneezes similar to the other 4 but between the 2nd and 3rd sneeze it was rapid fire instead of the 2 seconds or so between the other ones. I blessed her of course each time she sneezed and she said “ugh I need to take my allergy pill,” I laughed and said “yeah you do.” I love when she’s a sneezy mess but feel bad cause it takes a lot out of her. She sneezed about 4 or 5 more times when we got home but nothing as extreme as in the car!

2 minutes ago, kiku said:

@SFDON Oooooohh, a great big BLESS YOU to your wife! 😊 Thanks for sharing this with us.

No problem! Glad you enjoyed it! I’ll post more throughout allergy season.

Love all of these obs! It seems like she always sneezes uncovered even in public and/or with a cold?

3 hours ago, snzer said:

Love all of these obs! It seems like she always sneezes uncovered even in public and/or with a cold?

Glad you like them and yeah she sneezes uncovered like 90% of the time.