Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sharing the Sneeze

Contagioussneeze

Since she was little Emily had an obsession with sneeze. She loved cold season at school, the germs all around not knowing who the next victim was going to be. She loved having colds going out of her way to make sure her nose was stuffy. This year was different she wanted to catch and spread her cold to as many people as possible. She was in luck her roommate Hannah seems to have caught a rather sneesy cold.

Monday morning:

Hannah wakes up and blows her nose the long wet girgling was music to Emily's ears. She knew Hannah was contagious and how exactly to catch her cold. Hannah got up and sneezed hi hi chewoo uncovered into the air. In a hurry she got ready and headed out the door. Emily had the week off as she was ahead in her classes. The second the door closed she got out of bed and went to Hannah's trash can. There sat all of her snot and germs filled tissues. She grabbed the most recent one still wet and she held it to her nose breathing in all of Hannah's cold germs. Emily was so excited to see how long it would take her to start sneezing. For good measure she layed in Hannah's bed and rubbed her face on the pillow.

Emily then headed to her boyfriend's Connors house. Connor had a fetish too so she was excited to share her plan with him. Connor greeted her at the door with a kiss and pat on the butt. They head upstairs and Emily tell him how she want to spread a cold around. Connor was excited and knew who her first victim should be his sister McKenzie. She hated being sick and deserved it after being annoying. After talking over their shared fantasies the two lock the door and enjoyed sometime together. Emily left a few hours later she made it back to her place and heard Hannah in the shower. She had left a pile of used tissue on her dresser. Emily pick them up and took in as much as she could. Hannah came out sneezing uncovered as normal, Emily could see the droplets flying through the air. 

Tuesday:

Hannah had been sniffling and sneezing all morning. Her little nose was red and constantly dripping. She was on her phone when a hi chewoo hischeow hiscchew hichewo can out of her nose spraying an just waking up Emily walking by. Emily realizing what happened was excited but Hannah look mortified. Omg I'm so sorry Hannah said. It's ok Emily replied i was probably gonna catch it soon anyhow. Hannah went a took a shower while Emily headed off to Target. Before she left she grabbed another germ snot filled tissue and took a deep breath hoping to increase the chance of Hannah's cold getting in her nose. when she got to target she went to the cold and flu asle. She saw her friend Alex therew with a tissue in her hand. Hey Alex whatcha up to? Alex turned at rubbed her nose with the tissue, Hannah got me sick, my nose has been running all morning and right on que hischeow I've been sneezing a lot. I wouldn't get to close I'm probably super contagious rn. Emily replied I live with Hannah I've been exposed already, she leaned in and gave Alex a hug in hopes of getting more germs from her. Emily finished up her shopping and was headed out, as she got to her car she noticed a weid feeling in her throat. Her mind thinking this is it it's starting. She got back home and Hannah was asleep. Emily grabbed another one of her tissues and rubbed it on her nose. Then took a shower.

• 1 month later...

Emily woke up the next morning and he plan was a success. Her nose was clogged full of snot an germs with a little bit of a sore throat. Her nose began to tickle hihshi hachewsicwo. She ruaed to grab a tissue as she had sot dripping out of her nose. Hannah heard the sneeze and came in apologizing profusely for getting her sick. Emily sniffled and said its a cold I'll survive. Emily text Connor and told him she was sick and she was coming over. When she got there, she saw McKenzie sitting on the couch crying, she asked what's wrong? McKenzie looked up saying, the guy who was supposed to take me to prom is taking someone else now. McKenzie just noticing Emily's red nose and tissue asked, you got a cold? She had had a fetish for a while. Runs in the family if. Emily sniffled and said yes don't get to close I'm definitely contagious. The two had always gotten along  so McKenzie asked I have an idea to get this guy back, have you used that tissue? Emily blew her nose in it and said several times you want it don't you with a wink? McKenzie reached out and took it from her putting it up to her nose all the germs flooding her nose. She said imma get him and his girl back. Emily laughed and headed up stairs. Connor gave her a kiss making sure to catch her cold. 

McKenzie went up to her room she knew that Emily’s cold was in her nose and it was just a matter of time before she was contagious and could get revenge. She called her now ex bf and told him it to come over. She took Emily’s tissue and wiped it on her door handle. He arrived about 20min later, McKenzie had changed in to something that would keep him distracted, as he walked in her room opening the door she said hey you’ve got something on your nose he touch his nose with the same hand he opened the door with. They talked for a bit and he left. The next day sneezing could be heard from Connor’s and McKenzie’s room. Both had Emily’s cold and both were contagious. Connor say his little sister and asked did Emily get her sick too not knowing she infected herself. She sniffled and said yeah my nose is super runny. She stopped and began to hihihishxhewo hcihewo. Snot and germs going every where Connor say the particals float in the air. Connor headed out to Emily’s, when he got there Emily’s nose we tickling her hichewo hsishewww hichcheo spraying Connor as he walkedin

Another wonderful update please continue this amazing story and keep up the great work 

On 5/14/2023 at 1:40 PM, Contagioussneeze said:

Emily woke up the next morning and he plan was a success. Her nose was clogged full of snot an germs with a little bit of a sore throat. Her nose began to tickle hihshi hachewsicwo. She ruaed to grab a tissue as she had sot dripping out of her nose. Hannah heard the sneeze and came in apologizing profusely for getting her sick. Emily sniffled and said its a cold I'll survive. Emily text Connor and told him she was sick and she was coming over. When she got there, she saw McKenzie sitting on the couch crying, she asked what's wrong? McKenzie looked up saying, the guy who was supposed to take me to prom is taking someone else now. McKenzie just noticing Emily's red nose and tissue asked, you got a cold? She had had a fetish for a while. Runs in the family if. Emily sniffled and said yes don't get to close I'm definitely contagious. The two had always gotten along  so McKenzie asked I have an idea to get this guy back, have you used that tissue? Emily blew her nose in it and said several times you want it don't you with a wink? McKenzie reached out and took it from her putting it up to her nose all the germs flooding her nose. She said imma get him and his girl back. Emily laughed and headed up stairs. Connor gave her a kiss making sure to catch her cold. 

Oh wow that’s amazing!

On 5/20/2023 at 3:53 AM, Contagioussneeze said:

McKenzie went up to her room she knew that Emily’s cold was in her nose and it was just a matter of time before she was contagious and could get revenge. She called her now ex bf and told him it to come over. She took Emily’s tissue and wiped it on her door handle. He arrived about 20min later, McKenzie had changed in to something that would keep him distracted, as he walked in her room opening the door she said hey you’ve got something on your nose he touch his nose with the same hand he opened the door with. They talked for a bit and he left. The next day sneezing could be heard from Connor’s and McKenzie’s room. Both had Emily’s cold and both were contagious. Connor say his little sister and asked did Emily get her sick too not knowing she infected herself. She sniffled and said yeah my nose is super runny. She stopped and began to hihihishxhewo hcihewo. Snot and germs going every where Connor say the particals float in the air. Connor headed out to Emily’s, when he got there Emily’s nose we tickling her hichewo hsishewww hichcheo spraying Connor as he walkedin

I love your updates! Please continue your amazing work! I love every word!😍 

The next day McKenzie was getting ready for prom. Her nose was runny and she was sniffling like crazy. Hischeow hiscchew, she needed to make sure she got her ex's new girl sick too. Her dress complemented her skinny body and bigger breasts quite well. She went to meet her friends that she was going with. Not wanting to worry her friends McKenzie let out one last hichewo and blew her nose before going out the door. She knew she was contagious and was going to be in a confined limo for a while with them and wanted to be sneaky hopefully spreading her cold to them. When they arrived the air hit McKenzie's nose hischeow hiscchew hischeow all uncovered and the wind blew and the germs filled snot partials into the crowds, luckily for her it was loud and she didn't think anyone noticed.

Back at Emily’s house, Connor and Emily spent the day sniffling and sneezing away. They enjoyed caring for each other and since they shared the same germs, they sneezed uncovered.Emily was laying on top of Connor, she suddenly felt a sneeze build up hihihichewo hichewo hsichwo.all three sprayed Connor in the face wanting to return the favor, Connor sneezed as well hichewo but onto her chest. Hannah wasn’t home so the two had the place to themselves and all the germs. 

At the dance, McKenzie nose had become quite sensitive. She had remember to bring a handkerchief dabbing her nose wasn’t cutting it so she went to the bathroom and blew her nose. As she as about the leave the girl Hailey who took her ex to prom walked in. McKenzie saw an opportunity to get back at her too. She pulled out her hankerchief full of germ filled snot and whipped it on the door handle. She quickly made it back to her friends but the air was cold she felt a sneeze coming hichew hischewo hichewo hichewo. Her friend Tori asked are you sick, you sound congested and your nose is a bit red? McKenzie knowing she couldn't deny it now said yeah, I have a cold. Tori laughs and says, is that why Marcus (ex) has been blowing his nose all evening? McKenzie looked over and saw him and the feeling of joy and accomplishment rushed through her, she said yeah I got home sick.

When McKenzie  got home her cold was starting to wear her down and her handkerchief was soaked. She layed down on her bed and sniffled hischeow hicshewo hischeow spraying the room with germs. She could hear Connor in the next room blowing his nose which reminded her to blow hers. The poor tissue was filled with snot and she still couldn't breathe right. She texted Emily and told her the good news. Emily who's cold had mostly cleared up.other than the sniffles replied 😁. McKenzie went the took a show hoping to loosen up some of the congestion she blew her nose hard and was able to somewhat breathe again. The air was cold in her room as she walked in, hischeow hichewo hichewo hichewo. Connor hearing her sneezing fit walked in and said " hey sis are you ok doesn't sound like you're doing too well"? McKenzie pouted and blew her nose again and said "this cold sucks" The two chuckled and Connor gave her a hug and went back to his room. 

Another wonderful update I really enjoy this story can’t wait for the next update keep up the amazing work 

13 hours ago, Contagioussneeze said:

When McKenzie  got home her cold was starting to wear her down and her handkerchief was soaked. She layed down on her bed and sniffled hischeow hicshewo hischeow spraying the room with germs. She could hear Connor in the next room blowing his nose which reminded her to blow hers. The poor tissue was filled with snot and she still couldn't breathe right. She texted Emily and told her the good news. Emily who's cold had mostly cleared up.other than the sniffles replied 😁. McKenzie went the took a show hoping to loosen up some of the congestion she blew her nose hard and was able to somewhat breathe again. The air was cold in her room as she walked in, hischeow hichewo hichewo hichewo. Connor hearing her sneezing fit walked in and said " hey sis are you ok doesn't sound like you're doing too well"? McKenzie pouted and blew her nose again and said "this cold sucks" The two chuckled and Connor gave her a hug and went back to his room. 

Amazing again! Hope some day you do a longer update:)

On 5/31/2023 at 11:01 AM, Sneezyboy said:

Amazing again! Hope some day you do a longer update:)

Definitely in the works

9 hours ago, Contagioussneeze said:

Definitely in the works

😍😍😍 

On 6/3/2023 at 11:27 AM, Snotlvr said:

What a great little story!

Thank you

McKenzie woke up the next morning unable to breathe. He nose was filled with snot and a mean tickle in it, hi hi hicshewo hicshewo. Gross she said looking at the snot in her hand. She got up and went to the bathroom blew her nose and washed her hands. She got a text from her friend's group chat all saying they caught her cold too. She smiled it wasn't her intention to infect them but it mad her smile. Out of spite she texted her ex, " how do you like my cold?" She layed back down in bed hichewo hichewo spraying germs all over the bed. As she layed there she thought to herself I wonder how contagious I am rn. She got dressed and rove to the mall. As she arrived she pulled out the cash she had she could feel a sneeze building hischeow hichewo hichewo hichewo all over her money. I'm gonna give my cold to so many people she thought. The first stop was Victoria secret she walked in and began to look around she was rather busty for a skinny figure 38D. She found what she want as she was walking up a sneeze snuck up ojnher hicshewo spraying the surrounding area. She paid for her item with cash and left. She noticed the cashier touched her nose with the same hand as she did the money, she thought she'll definitely have my cold by tomorrow. Next was bath and body works, the smell irritated her nose hichewo hicsheww. Spraying ironically the hand sanitizer, luckily no one saw her. She had a feeling the job was done and left. Then was the food court, she paid for her chipotle with cash and sat down, hichewo spraying the table with her cold filled germs.