Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sharing the Sneeze

Contagioussneeze

Another wonderful update I absolutely love this wonderful story keep up the amazing work 

12 hours ago, Contagioussneeze said:

McKenzie woke up the next morning unable to breathe. He nose was filled with snot and a mean tickle in it, hi hi hicshewo hicshewo. Gross she said looking at the snot in her hand. She got up and went to the bathroom blew her nose and washed her hands. She got a text from her friend's group chat all saying they caught her cold too. She smiled it wasn't her intention to infect them but it mad her smile. Out of spite she texted her ex, " how do you like my cold?" She layed back down in bed hichewo hichewo spraying germs all over the bed. As she layed there she thought to herself I wonder how contagious I am rn. She got dressed and rove to the mall. As she arrived she pulled out the cash she had she could feel a sneeze building hischeow hichewo hichewo hichewo all over her money. I'm gonna give my cold to so many people she thought. The first stop was Victoria secret she walked in and began to look around she was rather busty for a skinny figure 38D. She found what she want as she was walking up a sneeze snuck up ojnher hicshewo spraying the surrounding area. She paid for her item with cash and left. She noticed the cashier touched her nose with the same hand as she did the money, she thought she'll definitely have my cold by tomorrow. Next was bath and body works, the smell irritated her nose hichewo hicsheww. Spraying ironically the hand sanitizer, luckily no one saw her. She had a feeling the job was done and left. Then was the food court, she paid for her chipotle with cash and sat down, hichewo spraying the table with her cold filled germs.

I love the way this is going! Wow! 😍 

On 6/5/2023 at 10:29 PM, NickG1998 said:

Another wonderful update I absolutely love this wonderful story keep up the amazing work 

Thank you

McKenzie woke up feeling a bit better her sore Thor was gone but her nose was still full of snot. She grabbed a tissue and blew her snot filled nose into it. Hischewo hischewo hischewo. She looked at her phone and in her friends group chat her friends all said her cold sucks. Knowing her friends have her cold in them made her remember about her work at the mall. She decided to visit a few places she hit the day before. She walked out of her room hischewo boring Connor. Connor who was recovered from his cold said morning and hugged her on the way out. 

As she arrived at the mall, McKenzie felt a sneeze build up. As she stepped out of the car hishchewo hischewo hischewo hischewo, she blew her nose into a tissue looking at it full of snot and germs. As she looked up a girl in her 20s came up to her, “ hi I’m Christine do you have a cold?” McKenzie sniffled and said yeah it’s messy one too. Christine smiled, “ can I have your tissue ik it sounds weird but I have a fetish for sneezing and I’d love to have a few sneeze filled days off?” McKenzie said  “ I do too it’s actually how I caught this cold, hischewo into the tissue” Christine took the tissue and right in front of McKenzie out the tissue up to her nose and inhaled deeply. The two exchanged numbers and McKenzie went into Victoria secret.

The cashier from yesterday was working and her nose looked red as she walked around the cashier sneeze hischewo into her hands, McKenzie was happy to see that her cold is going to spread more. She headed to the bath and body she visited, he thought was the employees would have to touch the sneezed on hand sanitizers. The woman late 20s sneezed hischewo hischewo hischewo. Into the open air. McKenzie was full of joy her cold was going to be everywhere 

McKenzie get home and stepped out of the car the air temperature difference made her nose twitch ha ha hichewo hischewo hischewo. She made it inside and into the shower blowing her nose hoping to relieve some of her congestion. She laid in be and hichewo spraying germs all into the air. Connor knocked and asked if he could come in? McKenzie let him in and he asked how his little sister was. Right on question hichewo into her hand. Connor gave her a hug and told her you’ll be better soon, sorry Emily got her sick. McKenzie said well I kinda wanted it. I was hoping to get payback and get Marcus and his date sick. Plus I’ve always had a thing for sneezing. Connor smiled and said he does to that’s the whole reason Emily came over in the first place. The two hugged again and Connor went back to his room.

The next morning McKenzie woke up and he congestion was gone but she still had a small tickle in her nose, hichewo. Looking at her phone she had a text from Christine, “ hey you’ll be happy to know I woke up with your cold and I’m sneezing like crazy”

Another wonderful update can’t wait for the next one I absolutely love all of the contagion keep up the amazing work 

13 hours ago, Contagioussneeze said:

McKenzie get home and stepped out of the car the air temperature difference made her nose twitch ha ha hichewo hischewo hischewo. She made it inside and into the shower blowing her nose hoping to relieve some of her congestion. She laid in be and hichewo spraying germs all into the air. Connor knocked and asked if he could come in? McKenzie let him in and he asked how his little sister was. Right on question hichewo into her hand. Connor gave her a hug and told her you’ll be better soon, sorry Emily got her sick. McKenzie said well I kinda wanted it. I was hoping to get payback and get Marcus and his date sick. Plus I’ve always had a thing for sneezing. Connor smiled and said he does to that’s the whole reason Emily came over in the first place. The two hugged again and Connor went back to his room.

The next morning McKenzie woke up and he congestion was gone but she still had a small tickle in her nose, hichewo. Looking at her phone she had a text from Christine, “ hey you’ll be happy to know I woke up with your cold and I’m sneezing like crazy”

Hopefully Christine is making things even more „evil“

Christine was so excited to have a cold in her nose. She rarely got sick and the thought of her having a cold was extremely exciting. She was so excited instead of shopping she went home and took a cold shower. Shivering getting out admiring her figure small nose and 30E breasts. She laid in her bed inhaling more from the tissue McKenzie gave her. She had plans with her friend Megan the next afternoon and hope she’d be sick by then.

The next morning Christine woke up and her nose was completely full of snot and congestion. She took her temperature 100F she was definitely contagious. Hischeow spraying snot and germs all over the room. Megan texted asking if they were still gonna get lunch and Christine replied yes. She’s gonna have my cold by tomorrow Christine thought

Another wonderful update I absolutely love this story I love all of the contagion and keep up with the amazing work 

Christine knew she had to give Megan her cold. She went to get into her had and walked to the passenger door, she had been feeling a sneeze builf up hicshewo right on the handle. The air was cold and Christine had but on a rather revealing crop top and yoga pants. She left her house and on 5he way to Megan's her nose began to tickles hichewo hicsheww hichewo hicsheww. Her car was now filled with germs. She blew her nose as she pulled into Megan's driveway. Megan came out opened the door and got into the germ filled car. Megan looked great small round nose. tight blue jeans and crop top showing off her 34b breasts.

Christine leaned in for a hug making sure to get close to her in order to ensure she catches she cold. She were you wanna go? Megan noticed the congestion in her voice and ask you getting sick?  Christine said nah I was cleaning my apartment and it was super dusty.megan knew she had allergies so she wasn't worried. Christine let out a small hichewo right as they got to Panera

• 2 months later...

Megan and Christine ordered their food Christine felt a sneeze building up. Hichewo hichewo, god my allergies are killing me she said sniffing. Megan felt bad and told her I can tell. Megan went to the bathroom, Christine got her food. Carrying the tray a sneeze snuck up hishewo all over Megan's food and her own. She'll definitely catch my cold now she thought. The two talked and ate their food. Christine's nose was starting to run more and she couldn't make it seem like she was sick. The two left and  Christine drove megan home. Christine's cold was definitely getting worse. Her nose was dripping and she was sneezing every 5 min. She laid down hichewo hichewo hichewo. Spraying snot and germs all over.

• 4 months later...

Christine woke up her nose full of snot, she grabs a tissue and fills it up with her germs. She gets up admiring her figure in the mirror thinking  even sick I look hot. She picks up her phone to see a mess from Megan, “I think I caught a cold yesterday. My throat hurts and I’m sniffling”. Christine smiled and started looking for an outfit she knows she’s still contagious and plans to make the most of it. She find a nice pair a jeans and a crop top the shows off her breast nicely. She heads off letting out a quick hitchewo before closing her door. Christine heads off to target, knowing exactly how to make sure her cold spreads. She blows her nose in a tissue filling it with snot. Using it to end the door on the side, leaving it infected with her germs. The air temp change makes her sneeze hichewo hichewo into her hand making her way to the dollar section making sure to touch everything.

Megan work up after a fun day with Christine. She noticed her throat hurt and her  nose was stuffy. Great another cold she had gotten over one 2 week prior. Hischewo hischewo. A knock came from her door sis are you up? It was her brother yeah I'm sick again too. O well never mind I don't want your germs. Gee thanks Megan replied. Megan rooled out of bed and stood in front of her mirror her 34b breast jiggled as she let out a hinhichhichewno. Spraying her mirror I've gotta work too, I can't call out sick again. She headed off to work tissue in hand. Megan worked at Starbucks and it was a busy one but she thought someone got me sick and I should pass it on. She sneezed into her tissues and blew her nose using it to open the door. Heyyy boos hischewo into her elbow. She took her place at the register ready to spread her cold to dozens of unsuspecting customers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Megan had a long day at work. It was super busy so she was hopeful she passed her cold along to a bunch of people. She got in her car hischewo hiccheso. Her nose was running more than ever. She took her bra off and drove home. On the way her nose was running like a faucet she pulled into the driveway and filled a tissue with snot and germs. She was home alone and decided to get back at her brother for the last cold she had. Lucky for her a sneeze was building in her little nose. As she neared  his pillow hi hi hichsheo hiccheso hischewo spraying his pillow and blanket with snot and germs.