Sneeze Fetish Forum

New girl

normalgrl

new person here saying hello. Still feeling pretttyy tentative about posting but I’ve spoken about in my other post it really is time I begin to accept that this is a part of me and that it’s okayyyyy. I have known about this part of myself for as long as I can remember really and spent a good while pretending it wasn’t a thing. Well not anymore here I am. Nice to be here

2 minutes ago, normalgrl said:

new person here saying hello. Still feeling pretttyy tentative about posting but I’ve spoken about in my other post it really is time I begin to accept that this is a part of me and that it’s okayyyyy. I have known about this part of myself for as long as I can remember really and spent a good while pretending it wasn’t a thing. Well not anymore here I am. Nice to be here

Welcome!

I already replied to your other post but I’m sure I speak for most everyone else, it’s good you are here and can be accepting of what you enjoy and embrace it!

It can be so much fun, and of course everyone has different perspectives on what they like about sneezing or sneeze stuff they enjoy. I don’t do stories so much, but rather just enjoy watching or listening to sneezes myself.

18 hours ago, rysosneezy said:

Welcome!

I already replied to your other post but I’m sure I speak for most everyone else, it’s good you are here and can be accepting of what you enjoy and embrace it!

It can be so much fun, and of course everyone has different perspectives on what they like about sneezing or sneeze stuff they enjoy. I don’t do stories so much, but rather just enjoy watching or listening to sneezes myself.

Thank you!

We’ve exchanged a few things on the other thread, but let me say welcome here too! Hope you find it friendly and a place where you can explore safely. Even within these realms there are wide varieties of interest - sexual and non-sexual, pure sneezing, stifling, through to nose-blowing, tissues, mess and so on. And some who think of themselves as attracted to the opposite sex, but are interested in sneezes, etc, from the same sex!

Welcome, I remember when I only told one person about the kink. Now it seems like I’ve been sneezed on by so many random people lmao the more you engage with it the more it feels normal and u start getting over the anxiety of telling people 💫

• 3 months later...
On 4/11/2023 at 5:21 AM, indicavibes said:

Welcome, I remember when I only told one person about the kink. Now it seems like I’ve been sneezed on by so many random people lmao the more you engage with it the more it feels normal and u start getting over the anxiety of telling people 💫

Hahahaha this is good to hear thank you 

On 4/17/2023 at 8:46 AM, Hankyrick said:

Welcome to the forum. Where are you from?

I’m English. Where are most people from on this forum do you think?

Hi, I said hello in April and haven’t really returned until now in august! I have been busy w friends and I also study full time - well not right now - I’m also a bit technology-phobe lol but I hope to get as involved as I can on here , accept myself a bit , chat about the fetish. So hello again everyone thank u all for ur warm welcomes before. 

9 minutes ago, kiku said:

Hi @normalgrl! Welcome to the forum. I'm technology-phobic too, LOL! 🤣

hey ! Thanks . Hahahaha yeah well maybe I’m exaggerating , I use my phone and my laptop I just try hard not to be on it all the time….., not entirely helpful when wanting to get involved in an online forum lol

18 minutes ago, normalgrl said:

hey ! Thanks . Hahahaha yeah well maybe I’m exaggerating , I use my phone and my laptop I just try hard not to be on it all the time….., not entirely helpful when wanting to get involved in an online forum lol

Welcome to the forum!  Do you have a KIK?  If so, what's the username?  I would love to chat with you sometime!

39 minutes ago, Yep said:

Welcome to the forum!  Do you have a KIK?  If so, what's the username?  I would love to chat with you sometime!

Sharing personal contact information is not permitted in posts.  Please do not encourage others to break this rule.

Just now, SleepingPhlox said:

Sharing personal contact information is not permitted in posts.  Please do not encourage others to break this rule.

Ok, will do!  My sincerest apologies!

21 minutes ago, Yep said:

Ok, will do!  My sincerest apologies!

well is there the rule that after a certain amount of time you can see other peoples contact info? If that’s the case we can talk on the forum until then :)

9 minutes ago, normalgrl said:

well is there the rule that after a certain amount of time you can see other peoples contact info? If that’s the case we can talk on the forum until then :)

Ok, that sounds good to me!  I don't recall what the time period is or number of posts requirement is before you get validated.  How is your day going so far?

2 hours ago, normalgrl said:

I’m English. Where are most people from on this forum do you think?

I'm also English too. There's a mixture of places where people are from on here but I think mainly European.

1 minute ago, Hankyrick said:

I'm also English too. There's a mixture of places where people are from on here but I think mainly European.

Cool

Just now, normalgrl said:

Cool

Yep, I'm from the North West of england

2 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

Yep, I'm from the North West of england

Nice I know it well. How long you been on the forum?

8 minutes ago, normalgrl said:

Nice I know it well. How long you been on the forum?

Oooh really? I've been on for a fair few years, probably about 6 or 7 years. Have you just been lurking on here until now?