Sneeze Fetish Forum

New girl

normalgrl

Just now, Hankyrick said:

Oooh really? I've been on for a fair few years, probably about 6 or 7 years. Have you just been lurking on here until now?

Well I don’t remember when I first saw the forum but it was probably when I was a teen. I lurked a little but not too much. I made an account in April and have decided to come back on now. 

8 minutes ago, normalgrl said:

Well I don’t remember when I first saw the forum but it was probably when I was a teen. I lurked a little but not too much. I made an account in April and have decided to come back on now. 

Aaaahhh ok I think I kind of remember. So how do you know the North West of England? Have you been to Blackpool lots of times? 

42 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

Aaaahhh ok I think I kind of remember. So how do you know the North West of England? Have you been to Blackpool lots of times? 

I have actually never been to Blackpool have u?  I guess you have if you live nearby. I have lived in the northwest the past couple years.

5 minutes ago, normalgrl said:

I have actually never been to Blackpool have u?  I guess you have if you live nearby. I have lived in the northwest the past couple years.

I have plenty of times, they have the illuminations on too in September, but I've been to the Pleasure Beach. I live about an hours drive from there. But im also a truck driver and mainly drive in the North of England but mainly round Manchester and Liverpool 🚛💨💨

Edited by Hankyrick
43 minutes ago, Hankyrick said:

I have plenty of times, they have the illuminations on too in September, but I've been to the Pleasure Beach. I live about an hours drive from there. But im also a truck driver and mainly drive in the North of England but mainly round Manchester and Liverpool 🚛💨💨

That’s cool , do u like that job

I do yes, but I tend to go to the same places so I could really do with getting about a bit more but I see lots of the countryside 

3 hours ago, Hankyrick said:

I do yes, but I tend to go to the same places so I could really do with getting about a bit more but I see lots of the countryside 

Yeah I like the countryside but I’m a city girl rlly. I asked and apparently u can email me coz my email is in my profile. (If you’re validated you can see it). I have never had any friends with the sneeze fetish

33 minutes ago, normalgrl said:

Yeah I like the countryside but I’m a city girl rlly. I asked and apparently u can email me coz my email is in my profile. (If you’re validated you can see it). I have never had any friends with the sneeze fetish

I've been validated for a while now. I've just sent you an email.