Sneeze Fetish Forum

How old were you when you realised you had a sneeze fetish?

Juliana

Gosh, I think probably as early as 7? I remember seeing it on cartoons and being really interested in it, and then it just continued to grow. 

On 4/16/2023 at 11:19 PM, Juliana said:

It’s been a long journey for me accepting and embracing this part of me… but I’ve always known about it.

I remember being as young as 7 years old being intrigued and interested by sneezing. At age 10 I was Googling pictures of noses and sneezing. YouTube was brand new back then and so I enjoyed going through the few videos on there too.

When I was 11 I used to write stories and all of the characters in my stories would have allergies and constantly sneeze. I remember accidentally leaving my notebook downstairs in the living room one night and by the morning my mum had read it all… and was teasing me about it. I was mortified. 

I had bad hayfever as a child so my mum would feed me spoons of honey to help with my tolerance. But I loved being so sneezy that I’d spit it out for fear of losing my sneeziness. Jokes on me because my hayfever is now horrendous lol. 

I remember going on a residential camping trip in high school in the middle of spring and sneezing my head off the entire time. I loved being blessed by everyone and especially when people made comments about how sneezy I was and how cute my sneezes were.

Really weird but interesting how it has always been a part of my identity. But gotta pinpoint it at age 7.

Do you still enjoy sneezing around others now, or have you developped the embarrassment that most of us have? 

So I started seeing a pattern that I kept thinking about situations that involved sneezing around me like as early as 6-7 years old. Did not realize it was a fetish until I was 16. 

I think I only figured out my fascination was weird in like …fourth grade? So around 9? But, I found out it was a fetish around 11 from stumbling upon some stuff online. 

On 5/24/2023 at 11:16 AM, ConstantlySneezing said:

Do you still enjoy sneezing around others now, or have you developped the embarrassment that most of us have? 

A bit of both really. I get really embarrassed sneezing around my family. In front of strangers it’s not really a problem unless I’m in a super small space with others. But I totally get the embarrassment thing. I can’t stand it when anyone in my family even says the word sneeze. Makes my skin crawl!!

Had the fetish since I was a very young child like 6 or 7  and would watch a lot of wavs as a kid but didn’t realize what that meant or that it was a sexual thing till like 13 years old. Even then I didn’t understand why I was into it so much. I truly started to embrace and understand it after legal adulthood.

I suppose I was born with it. 😏 For the most part of my life I believed there was something wrong with me, until some years ago I discovered the community on the internet and was amazed - WOW! There are other people like me?!?! 🥳

I have a mental block so for 99% of the time I only sneeze when I'm in the privacy of my home, alone. On very rare occasions I've sneezed in public, but even then I've always tried to make sure I wouldn't be too loud. (I never stifle because my sneezes are so forceful I'm afraid it would damage my ears.)

I think I knew I had a fascination with sneezing since I was little, maybe 7 or 8, but I don’t think I fully registered this in my conscious mind until I was about 9-10. I remember one of my teachers in 4th grade would always sneeze at least 5-7 times, with the most she ever did in my memory was 13. That was when I fully clocked that I really liked it. I don’t think I realized it was anything sexual until around 12 yrs old, which is when I discovered YouTube and the internet haha.

Like most people here I was interested in sneezing from a  very young age but I didn’t realize it was a sexual interest/fetish til I was probably about 13 or so. You know, puberty things I guess. That’s when I discovered the fetish community on YouTube, then one thing led to another and now we’re here

I was about 4 years old and in pre- K when I first started having an interest in sneezing. I remember during naps after school in my bedroom, playing with my stuffed animals instead of sleeping and pretending they all had colds. I also remember in kindergarten learning the alphabet via a song in which A was for Achoo. During recess my friends and I made a game out of the song where we were all superheroes based on different letters. I chose A for reasons that are now completely obvious. I didn't figure out it was a kink until I was like 13. I told my middle school girlfriend about it even though I didn't fully understand it myself yet. But she induced for me and I remember her saying something like "wow you look like you just came back from a party" when she saw the look on my face. It was pretty hot. 

I found that I had a sneezing fetish at the age 12 when I went through puberty watching females sneeze in school was so distracting and good . Later on in life I started liking male sneezes as well as female sneezes. Now I even like my own sneezes too🙈🙈

I think it was the 4th or 5th grade when I actually started indulging in it, not even fully knowing what it was then, just like watching videos on YouTube because I liked the feeling I got when I watched them. I figured out what it was doing some research on tumblr and reddit (probably the worst sites ever but they helped me) sometime in early junior high. But I was always weird about sneezing, even as a very young kid

• 2 weeks later...

i was definitely in kindergarten because i remember when i first started going to school i was soo weird about when i would first hear my teacher sneeze … i was always anticipating it and looking back i probably had a crush on her. i have so many weird and cringy memories from being a kid because i was so weird about sneezes and had a big imagination to say the least ….

The feelings have been there since I was verrryyyy young (I think my earliest memory was somewhere around 6 or 7), I remember being absolutely terrified of anything involving a sneeze and not knowing why. The vocabulary didn't exist until I was about 15, and after that it was a loooot of moral struggling with the purity culture in which I'd been raised. I don't remember exactly when the switch happened, but I probably didn't even use the word fetish outright until I was 19 or so.

And now who cares, I like the funny haha nose explosion 🤷‍♀️

• 2 weeks later...

I had to have been at least 5-7 myself, just being introduced to things like Snuffleuppagus sneezing or old Casper cartoons. I used to do silly things like draw peppershakers on old coloring books where there'd be circus elephants or something, haha, or coloring red on cartoon characters (mostly anthro).

Thing is I went through this phase where I wound up kind of forgetting about the fetish until the advent of Yahoo Groups and discovering old .wavs and mp3s in m teenage years.

I recently found some old YouTube videos from way back when my interest in sneezing first started to surface. Looking at the dates on them, I had to be around 6 or 7 at the time. But I don’t think I fully understood that it was a fetish until I was in 8th or 9th grade maybe? The funny part is that I’d been using this website since way before that point and never actually paid much attention to the name or what it meant😅. I grew up a little sheltered, so words like “fetish” and “kink” didn’t make much sense for me until that point (and it still took me a bit to understand them lol).

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2023 at 3:19 PM, Juliana said:

It’s been a long journey for me accepting and embracing this part of me… but I’ve always known about it.

I remember being as young as 7 years old being intrigued and interested by sneezing. At age 10 I was Googling pictures of noses and sneezing. YouTube was brand new back then and so I enjoyed going through the few videos on there too.

When I was 11 I used to write stories and all of the characters in my stories would have allergies and constantly sneeze. I remember accidentally leaving my notebook downstairs in the living room one night and by the morning my mum had read it all… and was teasing me about it. I was mortified. 

I had bad hayfever as a child so my mum would feed me spoons of honey to help with my tolerance. But I loved being so sneezy that I’d spit it out for fear of losing my sneeziness. Jokes on me because my hayfever is now horrendous lol. 

I remember going on a residential camping trip in high school in the middle of spring and sneezing my head off the entire time. I loved being blessed by everyone and especially when people made comments about how sneezy I was and how cute my sneezes were.

Really weird but interesting how it has always been a part of my identity. But gotta pinpoint it at age 7.

I have memories all the way back from kindergarten, but i realized it was more probably around between 8-9 years old