Sneeze Fetish Forum

Is a bad sneeze a dealbreaker for you?

drsn

Honestly at this point yes… I will only date a girl with rapid sneezes. It’s unfortunate but I know I’ll always be longing for what I don’t have if I settle for a girl where sneezing isn’t a thing for her. It’s made dating really hard but I know one day I’ll find her.

4 hours ago, ALSF said:

Honestly at this point yes… I will only date a girl with rapid sneezes. It’s unfortunate but I know I’ll always be longing for what I don’t have if I settle for a girl where sneezing isn’t a thing for her. It’s made dating really hard but I know one day I’ll find her.

wow. No judgement at all but hey, good luck ! Manifesting it for you. Even if she has the fetish but doesn't sneeze rapidly is that still a no? 

1 hour ago, Melody said:

wow. No judgement at all but hey, good luck ! Manifesting it for you. Even if she has the fetish but doesn't sneeze rapidly is that still a no? 

Hmm, that’s a different case because of how rare that would be. Honestly it would be unfortunate but yeah I’d still struggle not to lust after others. My first gf had beautiful rapid sneezes, and I’ve dated other beautiful women afterwords but none of them were sneezy (one claimed to be but I never saw her sneeze after six months so whatever). Sadly I can be having a great time but the need for sneezes is always gonna creep in lol.

At some point when talking to a new girl I try to bring up the topic. It sucks because I can’t just come out and say oh btw I have a sneeze fetish. I just try to be casual and respectful. People seem to enjoy talking about sneezes or allergies because it’s such an unbreached subject. I try not to linger on the conversation and I eventually divulge the fact it’s a fetish if I talk to the girl long enough. Thanks for manifesting! Any comments on how to approach this with tact is welcomed because I never want to put someone in an uncomfortable position

Not being sneezy would be fine but a bad sneeze would probably be a deal-breaker for me. I am mostly asexual beyond this fetish so it would likely be a pretty unfulfilling relationship on both sides.

If it was someone with the fetish or at least willing to indulge that would count for something, although I am not aromantic nor polysexual so I'd feel way too guilty about lusting after other's sneezes in order to have a decent sex-life.

I can only say that being married to a woman who's sneeze I rate as one of the best I've ever heard has been great. If it'd been a bland 'cough' type I don't think things would have been so spicy 😁 

Edited by haymaker

I don't think it would be a deal breaker since I got other interests that kinda take priority over this kink but it sure is a nice bonus if they have nice sounding sneezes 

For me it's honestly a deal breaker. It doesn't have to be my favorite sneeze or even in the top 10, but if it's one that I don't like, then it is a no. I've also learned that while I don't need them to indulge me with fetish play, another deal breaker is unwillingness to participate in caretaking. I get sick a lot and have a lot of health issues and tend to get really clingy when I'm sick. They don't need to wait on me, but I do need someone who doesn't mind cuddling when I'm sick and doesn't get grossed out by used tissues on the side table. The caretaking is such a huge aspect of the fetish for me and it really hurts when I feel a partner is grossed out by me being sick or is avoidant when all I want is cuddles.

18 hours ago, GaySneezeLover said:

it wouldn’t be a dealbreaker, but my ideal partner would have a sneeze that i’m attracted to.

This :watsup:

Date? If everything else aligned well (interests, personality, looks, etc.), I probably would be willing to try. Still, a signficant portion of my sexual interest has to do with sneezing, and I doubt I could sustain a long-term relationship with some whose sneeze was actively off-putting,

2 hours ago, snzmn2016 said:

Not a deal breaker, love is about more than sex. 

True of course.

However, a loving relationship differs from almost all other unions in that it usually includes sex. And for me at least, sneezing is deeply sexual. Therefore to demote it to a point of irrelevance is a sacrifice that I'm not sure I'd be willing to make.

Edited by haymaker

It's not even remotely a dealbreaker, like someone having a "bad" sneeze isn't something I think about, ever.  Like...I don't have this concept of chasing the perfect sneeze or whatever, that's not a thing to me, and it is not something I can even comprehend.  If I love a person, I love their sneeze, because it is a part of them. I love the fetish, it's definitely a part of me, but it is way, way, WAY down the list of criteria I'm looking for in a partner.  Do our goals and visions for the future match up? Do our senses of humour gel well? Do we like to talk about the same stuff? Will they respect me? Will they make time for me and space for me in their life? That's my list.  What they sneeze like isn't even on there.

And, I mean, that is on brand for how I experience physical attraction.  Trying to look at my dating history and find some sort of pattern to determine what I might go for next is like the poor Netflix algorithm adding up all the shows I've watched and trying to figure out what, based on that incoherent mess, to suggest to me to watch next. I'm bisexual and don't have a consistent "type" for either men or women.  So if I can't decide on a body type or personality type or anything to be consistently attracted to, it makes sense that I wouldn't have a sneeze type either!

But I feel like an outlier on this, or that I'm, like, "not doing the fetish right" or something. I dunno.  :laugh:

For most people sexuality has a physical component, it is not purely about finding, in isolation, a compatible character.

I think most have a view on what is for them desirable physical preferences: tall, short, hairy chests, big breasts, ad infinitum.  Personally I'd include a nice sneeze in this. Why not?  It's ridiculous to even suggest that this is the prime factor. To state the bleeding obvious there has to be much, much more for a long term arrangement.  But hey, if someone here chooses to disregard sneezing completely, that's obviously right for them. To recognise and celebrate our differences is what keeps this place lively.

Yes for me personally, in the past when I dated, if the person’s sneeze was one I didn’t like I wasn’t as eager to date them. They didn’t have to have a perfect sneeze or anything, but it had to be decent to me. Thankfully, most people have a decent sounding sneeze lol.

11 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

It's not even remotely a dealbreaker, like someone having a "bad" sneeze isn't something I think about, ever.  Like...I don't have this concept of chasing the perfect sneeze or whatever, that's not a thing to me, and it is not something I can even comprehend.  If I love a person, I love their sneeze, because it is a part of them. I love the fetish, it's definitely a part of me, but it is way, way, WAY down the list of criteria I'm looking for in a partner.  Do our goals and visions for the future match up? Do our senses of humour gel well? Do we like to talk about the same stuff? Will they respect me? Will they make time for me and space for me in their life? That's my list.  What they sneeze like isn't even on there.

And, I mean, that is on brand for how I experience physical attraction.  Trying to look at my dating history and find some sort of pattern to determine what I might go for next is like the poor Netflix algorithm adding up all the shows I've watched and trying to figure out what, based on that incoherent mess, to suggest to me to watch next. I'm bisexual and don't have a consistent "type" for either men or women.  So if I can't decide on a body type or personality type or anything to be consistently attracted to, it makes sense that I wouldn't have a sneeze type either!

But I feel like an outlier on this, or that I'm, like, "not doing the fetish right" or something. I dunno.  :laugh:

I 100 % agree with you. I am the same way. I don’t disregard a persons sneeze that I am with, I mainly just don’t care what it sounds like. At the end of the day I like their sneeze because it’s theirs and I love them. My boyfriend of three years has an okay sneeze. It’s fine but definitely not the best sounding one for me. But I still find his sneeze attractive  mostly because it’s his and I love him 🥰

I think it’s interesting and super cool how we’re all so different but I just will never ever understand people who make a sneeze a deal breaker. I mean what if you met the perfect person and there sneeze was just meh? You would just throw your hands up in the air and forget about it? 🤣 I mean to each their own maybe I’m an outlier on this. 

18 hours ago, snzmn2016 said:

love is about more than sex

Also, sex is about more than sneezing. For me, at least. Absolutely not a deal breaker. Having said that, in a long term monogamous relationship like the one I am in now, the INFREQUENCY of my partner's sneezes is a mild source of frustration, haha.

Further thoughts:

There is, at least for guys, the question of confidence.

That voice inside your head, particularly with a new partner, 'If there's no sneezing involved am I going to fail?'  

Agreed, every time you make love to someone sneezing isn't always an essential factor  ...but I'm sure most of you know what I mean.  

And another thing, with age nothing in your body is as reliable as it once was. Turning to a 'No fail' stimulus can become ever more appealing😉  

For me, the person has always been more important than the sneeze. I'd love to have a partner with a great sneeze and who sneezes a lot, but honestly, when I'm in love with someone I'm all in with all their quirks and flaws and I could find pleasure in a sneeze type that I usually don't go for just because it's hers. I still wouldn't be a fan of cough sneezes, but I might find something else about it that I love; her pre-sneeze face, if her breath hitches a lot, stuff like that. 

Really enjoy reading all your comments! I'd say it's not a dealbreaker for me, but I really like my current partner's sneezes so that's nice :)

• 2 weeks later...

I feel like it wouldn't matter. I'm not really into male sneezes and my boyfriend sneezing doesn't do much to me

• 1 month later...

I don’t think it’s a dealbreaker. I’m into other things as well, this is just like what I would say my main fetish is. I could get over not being attracted to a partner’s sneezes although it would be a bummer, obviously 

Only if they’re a 10/10. If not then they must have a wet, loud, uncovered multilayered sounding sneeze with a prolonged build up and desperate hitching.