Sneeze Fetish Forum

Is a bad sneeze a dealbreaker for you?

drsn

I have a huuuuuge crush on someone whose sneezes are not attractive to me right now, so it's definitely not a deal breaker on my part. But reading you guys' opinions sure was interesting. It comes to show that everyone has a different idea of how big of a component sexual-related matters are in a romantic relationship.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/21/2023 at 1:44 PM, snzmn2016 said:

Not a deal breaker, love is about more than sex. 

That’s a different response. I’m intrigued. Not many people think that way. 

• 2 months later...
On 4/20/2023 at 5:36 AM, drsn said:

Would you date someone with a sneeze you didn't like? 

I think if I fall in love with someone that there is no way I wouldn't like the way the person sneezes..

• 5 months later...

Yes but with *some* exceptions. If they expressed any kind of pain when sneezing, even as simple as an 'ow', I would feel too guilty to enjoy that part of my partner. It's not that high on my list, but by the time I work up the nerve to even think about feelings, I have most likely already heard them sneeze.

how bad of a sneeze?.. kidding 

But if it's a "bad sneeze" at least let them be a multiple sneezer right?

Has anyone ever thought about telling their partner to change how they sneeze if it’s not to your taste? 

On 4/24/2023 at 11:45 AM, haymaker said:

Further thoughts:

There is, at least for guys, the question of confidence.

That voice inside your head, particularly with a new partner, 'If there's no sneezing involved am I going to fail?'  

Agreed, every time you make love to someone sneezing isn't always an essential factor  ...but I'm sure most of you know what I mean.  

And another thing, with age nothing in your body is as reliable as it once was. Turning to a 'No fail' stimulus can become ever more appealing😉  

"And another thing, with age nothing in your body is as reliable as it once was. Turning to a 'No fail' stimulus can become ever more appealing"😉

BINGO, you got it!! I'm not sure how much longer that lil' ol' body part area is going to work, over here across the pond. Hopefully until the day I see the purly gates.