Sneeze Fetish Forum

Taylor's Sneezy Morning (F Gigantic)

demon_destroyer7479

HAAAAAAAAATCHOOOOOOOO!

Taylor shot up from her sleep startled. You would think she'd be used to this by now. Between her friend Lilly's giant sneezes and her giant (but much smaller) sneezes, this should have been nothing out of the ordinary. After she recovered from the initial shock, she glanced around her bedroom, noticing her desk across from her bed no longer had anything sitting on it, and was covered in a light spray along with the window.

"Well that was a great start to the day" she joked. "Guess I'm going to be cleaning the windows again. But I suppose it could be worse. I could be rebuilding the house again!" Taylor sighed, partly in frustration and party in awe as she remembered the rebuilding process after her friend lost control of herself.

Truthfully she had always been amused by Lilly's giant sneezes. See, Taylor had these giant sneezes as well, which seemed almost fitting for being 6"1, but they were never as big as Lilly's who was much smaller in comparison. There was just something about Lilly's hurricane sneezes that fascinated Taylor. She could never figure it out though. Maybe she subconsciously envied how big they were. Maybe she was just impressed a sneeze that big could come from someone so small. One thing was for sure, that day kept replaying in her head.

HEEEEH!

Taylor's thought process was cut short by another buildup. Her sky blue eyes began to flutter as her head leaned back. Her pajamas hugged her curvy figure as she leaned back on her bed once more. "Oh I think...I'm guuuuhnna sneeze again!"

HAAAAAAAH....HEEEEEEH!

HAAAAAAASHIIIEEEEEEEEW!

Taylor's whole body snapped forward with the force of her sneeze. Her curly, blonde hair fell in front of her freckled face, masking her view. The room was a total mess. The previously sprayed window had been cracked, the books on the shelves were shoved to the floor, the dresser and the nightstand were both tipped over by the force. Unfortunately she wasn't done. Her hair had brushed her large, overly-sensitive nose, leading her to sneeze again.

HUUUUUUH....HUAAAAAAAAH!

"Yes! I get to sneeh-sneeze again! And it's gonna be buuh-big!"

HAAAAAAAAH!

Taylor was so caught up in her buildup she almost hadn't realized one thing: her last sneeze trashed her bedroom. If that was the case, what would this one do?

"NO WAIT! I CUUH-CAN'T SNEEZE! MY RUUH-ROOM!"

She knew it was too late to stop it. She did the only thing she could think of. She turned and buried her head in her pillow right before she let loose, hoping it would take the force.

HUAAAAAAAATCHOOOOOOOOO!

The pillow exploded, sending the fluff inside flying everywhere. Unfortunately that wasn't all though. The sneeze was so strong it also blew a hole right through the mattress. Taylor looked up and despite the mess, couldn't help but feel a little proud of herself.

"Maybe I'll actually get bigger sneezes like I wanted! Look at what I did to my room! I wonder how big they could get!" For now she started to tidy up her mess, but the thought of her sneezes finally being a force to be reckoned with would forever sit in her mind.

9 hours ago, Jsnz said:

Great start.

Thanks. Unsure if I am continuing it at the current moment

7 hours ago, demon_destroyer7479 said:

Thanks. Unsure if I am continuing it at the current moment

Well, think you should continue this.

2 hours ago, DLC said:

Well, think you should continue this.

Appreciate the thought! I will keep it in mind. If I do I'm thinking of connecting the stories again and bringing Lilly back

2 hours ago, demon_destroyer7479 said:

Appreciate the thought! I will keep it in mind. If I do I'm thinking of connecting the stories again and bringing Lilly back

Thank you!

23 hours ago, SneezeloveronGirls said:

I LOVE this!

Thanks! Going to post part 2 shortly

Here is part two! Apologies it is a little lengthy!

It took a couple of hours and a lot of effort, but Taylor finally managed to clean up the mess from this morning. She had made her way downstairs into the kitchen to prepare some food and officially start the day. As she ate, all she could think about was the size of her sneezes. "They really were big! I mean, they were always big, but that was like bigger than normal. That last one...I felt like if I aimed somewhere else I could have really did some damage! I wonder if they'll continue getting bigger." 

As she finished the last few bites of her food, an idea struck her. She placed her plate in the sink and returned to the dining room. "Why don't I just test this out myself?" It took about 10 minutes of moving some fragile decor and tying things down, but she managed to turn the room into a makeshift sneezing range. "Okay time to test this" she said. "There is a wall on every side of me, and they are reinforced after the rebuild so I should be fine to experiment a little." That was when the realization hit her.

"Wait. I don't actually have to sneeze anymore though." Her eagerness was suddenly halted as she tried to think of anything to set her off. She ruled out both pepper and dust. Those would be too dangerous, she would be unable to stop if things got out of hand. The flowers she was allergic to would be too difficult to find. Taylor brushed her hair out of her face and stopped for a moment. "That's it! It worked this morning, so I don't see why it wouldn't now!" She faced the back of the room, twirled a strand of her hair, and inserted it into her nose. It didn't take long to see results.

Heeeeeeh!

Taylor quickly pulled the strand of hair away from her face and prepared herself. A strong gust of air blew in her direction as she drew breaths, moving the furniture a bit.

Huuuuuuh!

Haaaaaacheeeew!

The sneeze shot out of her like a bullet, bending her in half. She managed to flip the table and chairs, crack the reinforced windows and cover the wall with a thick spray. She looked up to assess the damage. "Wow that was pretty big for my first sneeze! It didn't damage things too much either. Besides, how am I supposed to truly test things if I don't sneeze more than once?"

With that statement she inserted the strands of hair back into her nose, this time pushing past the initial tickle. She was maneuvering it in a way to carefully stroke the most sensitive areas of her nose while desperately fighting the buildup

Huuuuuh....Haaaaaah!

"Gotta...huuh-hold back...to see what happens!" It was obvious she was becoming desperate as the sneeze fought to take control. Taylor's head reared back and her eyes shut as she continued torturing her nose with the strands of hair.

Heeeeeeeh!

"Can't...stuuh-stop it...any longer! Tuuuh-Tickles...too much!" She rushed to pull her hair away again, and in doing so gave her poor nose the final push it needed.

Haaaaaaaaaaah!

Haaaaaaaaaatchoooooooo!

Taylor finally let her monstrous sneeze loose, bending her in half again, though this time with more force. Apart from adding another layer of spray to the already existing one, she managed to break her windows for a third time and even crack the reinforced wall, allowing her to see a little bit of outside. Her tables, chairs, decor stands and any other type of furniture was nothing but scrap now, as it was unable to withstand the force. All was quiet as Taylor once again surveyed her damages.

"Okay maybe that one did get a little out of hand" she said, slightly ashamed. That was when something happened in Taylor's mind. She knew what could happen if she continued. She saw what she had already done and knew it would get worse. But she didn't care. All she wanted was to sneeze again and let go like she had been. Her mental block holding her back had finally snapped. "Well it is my own house. I can do as I please. I won't let it get too out of hand!"

She grinned as she took a second strand of hair, beginning to work her nose again from both side. As she inhaled, some of the dust and debris from the furniture managed to infiltrate her nose, adding to the tremendous tickle.

HAAAAAAAH!

"OOH! THIS ONE FEELS...LIKE A BUUH-BIG ONE! I SURE HUUUH-HOPE...I CAN...CONTROL MYSELF!" Taylor spread her feet shoulder width apart in an attempt to stabilize herself.  "TUUH-TIME FOR...ROUND THREE!"

HUUUUUUH....HUAAAAAH!

HUAAAAATCHOOOOOOO!
HAAAAAATCHOOOOOOO!

The sneeze hit her all at once as she let out a double that completely wrecked the house. No amount of reinforcment could have prepared the walls for the force that just hit it, and they were completely gone. In fact it looked as if they had never been there to begin with. Thankfully the new stance she adapted was enough to stabilize her, unfortunately the power and destruction only added to Taylor's sneeze lust. 

Taylor ran up the stairs, completely disregarding the fact her house was now short 3 walls, and burst through her bedroom door. She pulled open the drawer to her nightstand and grabbed the key to the chest on the floor, which she quickly opened. Upon being opened she was bombarded with dust; just what she wanted to get her going. She started to take deep inhales, sucking in all the irritants as she rummaged through the junk.

"NOT...DONE...YET! I WANT TO...SNEEZE AGAIN! I NEED TO SNEEZE AGAIN!" She pulled out a bottle of perfume from the chest and sprayed it in the air, now inhaling that as well. Her hitching had started again and she was enjoying every moment of it.

HUUUUUUH...HEEEEEEEH

"NUUH-NO! NEEDS...TO BE BIGGER! NEED TO TICKLE MY...PUUH-POOR, SENSITIVE, GIANT NUUH-NOSE MORE!" Taylor put her finger under her nose as she rushed back downstairs to the kitchen. She gripped the pepper shaker, holding it up to her red, trembling nose to tease herself further. She soon decided it wasn't enough, and dumped the pepper onto the counter where her nose sucked it up like a vacuum.

HEEEEEEEEEEH....HAAAAAAAAAAH!

That was the final straw. Between all the irritants and the holding back to increase the size of the sneeze, her nose couldn't take anymore. Taylor opened her back door and ran outside to face the house.

HUUUUUUUUH!

"IT'S GUUUUUUHNNNA BE SO BIG! SO POWERFUL!"

HEEEEEEEEEH!

"NO HUUUUH-HOLDING BACK! I WANNA...FLATTEN EVERYTHING!"

HAAAAAAAAH!

"TIME FOR MY BIG FINALE! I'M GUUUHNNAA BLOW!"

HAAAAAAAAAAAAATCHOOOOOOO!

Taylor let out a final sneeze that left her house completely ruined. None of the rubble even remained as it was blown miles away from the force. Thankfully she lived in a secluded forest (which was also trashed, leaving trees blown down for miles) as she surely would have destroyed any nearby structures too. Taylor was thrown back into the bushes behind her, and climbed her way out to see the carnage she had caused. The only good thing is her sneeze lust was officially over!

Instead of being horrified by the results of her experiment, she felt ecstatic more than anything. "Wow! I really did all that? I finally have the sneezes I wanted! Guess I am rebuilding again, but it was totally worth it! I mean yeah it sucks because now I have to actually be careful around people...but I kinda like knowing people are going to run for their lives when I tell them something is tickling my nose!"

Hope you guys enjoyed part two! I may do a part 3 to this. Also have some other ideas for stories, but depending on how I write them they might end up on the adult board!

Edited by demon_destroyer7479

The huge, destructive sneeze fantasy is endlessly fascinating for me - something about the sneezer being almost terrified of the power they could unleash from their nose is something that pulls me in every time!

1 hour ago, NoV said:

The huge, destructive sneeze fantasy is endlessly fascinating for me - something about the sneezer being almost terrified of the power they could unleash from their nose is something that pulls me in every time!

Yeah me too! That and the inevitable chaos when they can't hold themselves back any longer. I just happened to have the idea of "what if instead of trying to hold back, the sneezer wants to see what they can do?" and wanted to apply it to this character since I didn't want to waste the potential. Hoping to bring both characters back for a final story in the future, but as mentioned above that might be one for adult boards

2 hours ago, JohnnyOxn said:

Amazing work! I don’t mind longer parts at all. Keep it up!

Much appreciated! Will do!

Wow, this is the good stuff. Loved it! I really hope you'll find inspiration for a part 3 indeed.

57 minutes ago, Dingle said:

You have talent

34 minutes ago, Femiline77 said:

Wow, this is the good stuff. Loved it! I really hope you'll find inspiration for a part 3 indeed.

Thanks! Hope to start working on something soon!

Here is part three! The final part to this story!

After what felt like an eternity of obsessing over her destruction, Taylor finally snapped back to reality. "I think that's enough excitement for one day," she said.  "Just going to take it easy for a while." She started to walk away from the rubble, moving further into the forest as the sun started to set behind her. Taylor traveled along the path for a while, heading towards the town. The wildlife, the colorful flowers, the trees, something about it all just brought her peace. She almost didn't realize how long she had been walking.

At least half an hour had to go by, judging by the amount of daylight left. Taylor had realized all this time she was moving, she hadn't felt the need to sneeze once, which was rather unusual for her being around nature. But right at that moment, almost as if waiting for a cue, she felt a slight tickle begin to form. "Okay think...can't let it build. Going to have to let it out. Should be okay." She was starting to panic. How could this be happening after the events that unfolded only an hour prior? "No big deal. It's just a small one! I hope..."

Haaaaaaaah!

Taylor turned towards the forest and let ho

Hashiieeeeeeew!

The trees directly in front of her had been knocked over, and the flowers were flattened, but it didn't do much more. Taylor breathed a sigh of relief, only to have a tickle worse than before return, and panic set in again. She pressed her fingers underneath her large nose, hoping to fend off the demanding tickle, at least for the time being as she started sprinting down the path. "Nuuuh-Not again! Can't sneeze! Can't let myself fall into that trance again! No telling what could happen!"

HUUUUUUUUH!

The longer she ran, the bigger the sneeze was getting. But she was still too close to the town to allow herself to slip. "Keep it together Taylor! You've done enough today!" Resisting was working less and less. Taylor realized something needed to happen and it needed to happen fast. She ran past the scrapyard along the path when her thoughts stopped her. "I mean...it's better than nothing!"

HEEEEEEEEEEEEH!

Taylor ran up to the entrance like she was mad, fingers still pressed firmly under her red, trembling nose and screaming for everyone to evacuate. "You all gotta go! Cuuh-Can't stop it!" Unfortunately at this point, Taylor was walking the line between normal and her sneeze lust, and it was becoming increasingly clear that she wasn't joking. The salvage crew wasted no time getting in their vehicles and driving as far as time allowed. Meanwhile, the two sides of Taylor were fighting in vain one last time.

"Pluuuh-Please don't sneeze! This place won't be able...to handle it!"

HUAAAAAAAH...HAAAAAAAAAH!

"LET'S SEE WHAT I CAN DO TO THIS PLACE! GUUHNA BLOW IT TO BUH-BITS! WIPE IT RUUH-RIGHT...OFF THE MAP!

HIIIIIIIIIIIH...HEEEEEEEEEH!

"I can't...fight it! Well, they can...rebuild I guuh-guess!"

"NOT IF I...DUUH-DON'T LEAVE ANYTHING LEFT! HUUH-HOPE EVERYONE GOT AWAY IN TIME! CAUSE I'M DONE...HUUH-HOLDING BACK!"

HAAAAAAAAATCHOOOOOOOOO!
HAAAAAAAAASHIIIEEEEEEWWW!
HUAAAAAAAATCHOOOOOOOOO!

A series of sneezes shot out of her like a rocket! Much like before, forest was leveled as far as the eye can see. Thankfully she was lucky enough to be pointed in the direction away from the town. As far as the scrapyard goes, it seemed she wasn't joking when she said nothing would be left. Taylor herself managed to come out okay, apart from being knocked back again from the power of her colossal sneezes. Unlike before, Taylor didn't feel as good this time. Part of her hated how she lost control this time while the other half of course was ecstatic at getting to let loose once more.

"Well...no point dwelling on the past now," she sighed. "Going to make sure I'm in control from now on". She began the long walk home, reaching into her pocket for her phone. "Wow. A signal? Guess my sneeze missed the cell tower!" She sifted through her contacts, stopping at Lilly's name and pressing call. It didn't take long to get an answer. "Hey! You wouldn't happen to be doing anything the next few days would you? Great! Mind if I come over? Perfect! See you then!" The call ended as Taylor slipped the phone back into her pocket and walked home to pack what clothes she could salvage. "Let's see how she likes it when I let my hurricane sneezes out inside of HER house! Time for some payback!"

1 hour ago, Dingle said:

I like where this is going 

This will be the final part of this story. Unsure of when I will write the sequel. Just happened to get a random burst of motivation to finish this one. When I do though it will probably be an adult board story

• 3 weeks later...

Wow she is like a monster when she had to hold.back or a fir goes on too long. Love the story

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, BreathyChestMan said:

Great series of stories!

Thanks! Between the few that I've wrote still need to get around to making a final sequel!