Sneeze Fetish Forum

Taylor's Sneezy Morning (F Gigantic)

demon_destroyer7479

16 hours ago, Dingle said:

i'm exited to see the payback

I'm also excited to write it. I've just been super lazy when it comes to writing lately. Will probably be an adult board story

Edited by demon_destroyer7479
26 minutes ago, BreathyChestMan said:

Aaaand I'm not a high enough rank to access it 😔

That sucks! But once you get enough contributions to hit the next rank, you should be good. You can always email one of the admins to double check one you believe you meet verification requirements! @Mr_G is quite helpful and quite friendly.

As far as the story goes though, I had to put it on the adult board given the content of the story. Will be updating it periodically with additional parts and look forward to your feedback when you can view it!

6 hours ago, demon_destroyer7479 said:

That sucks! But once you get enough contributions to hit the next rank, you should be good. You can always email one of the admins to double check one you believe you meet verification requirements! @Mr_G is quite helpful and quite friendly.

As far as the story goes though, I had to put it on the adult board given the content of the story. Will be updating it periodically with additional parts and look forward to your feedback when you can view it!

what rank do you need to access it

1 hour ago, Dingle said:

what rank do you need to access it

The rank is called posting graduate. Should be your next rank after your current!

8 hours ago, Dingle said:

does the adult story have the payback?

Don't want to spoil the first part, but there will be multiple parts and they will involve payback!

• 2 months later...
10 hours ago, BreathyChestMan said:

Finally I'm able to see it 😄😄

Hope you enjoy the first part on the adult board! Been really busy and haven't had time to finish writing part two for it yet. But I'm getting there XD