Sneeze Fetish Forum

A Steve sketch (Stranger Things)

Skylacticon

Dammmnnnn these are amazing! I have never watched this show, yet I know exactly who this guy is thanks to the internet finding a guy it likes and doing it's thing :laugh: and I gotta say you NAILED him. 

I hope you feel inspired to do more sketches because skill like this needs to be seen!

Wooooowwwww this is awesome! The hair looks so good! I'm amazed at how you captured so much detail in such a small space and with just graphite! Thanks for sharing! :D

@SleepingPhlox haha thanks! I know what you mean. 😂❤️
@Alexmeiai774 Thank you! It takes an ungodly amount of practice but it’s so fun to do.

Hey, hi, I’m back with another set I drew. The dialogue isn’t from an actual scene I wrote, but it’s inspired by the same fic. I’m still trying to figure out how to draw sneezy people so bear with me. xx

check them out here~

WOW those are good.  Like oh my goodness.

Does it take a long time to do a set of pictures like that? :omg:

21 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

WOW those are good.  Like oh my goodness.

Does it take a long time to do a set of pictures like that? :omg:

Thank you! The first general draft usually takes a few hours, and after that I like to revisit and edit it, and that takes a bit of time. So a few sittings, depending on how I like it ☺️

In that last one, there was a version in which his sleeves kept getting progressively longer cuz I just like drawing baggy sleeves lol. Getting a likeness down can take a while too.