Sneeze Fetish Forum

Are you a wet sneezer?

wonderfulllife2013

Greetings, I've only recently been recording my sneezes. I'm not liking how they sound that much. There are a couple on my Y.T. which are from deep in my throat, totally accidental.

I don't spray much, but danged if a sneeze always seems to happen as I'm trying to eat a meal or snack. Nooooo, not yet!!😟

28 minutes ago, wonderfulllife2013 said:

I know the feeling 😯IMG_7197.thumb.jpeg.6f31872b4ecfe6631421420e44c64c50.jpeg

i love these type of sneeze pictures omg, the exact moment of sneeze spray actually being sprayed 

I can be, but I haven't photographed them as they happen, yet. I'm too busy enjoying the ahhh choo to grab the camera.😋

I remember a long time ago when I started to regularly stifle my sneezes, they were wet so that’s why I started stifling because I felt embarrassed. Omg the last time I was sick I actually couldn’t hold one of my sneezes in and sneezed normally and ugh it was so gross lol 

• 2 weeks later...

On occasion, for whatever the heck reason, I suddenly need to sneeze after taking a bite of food. Not sure WTF for. Usually I'm not around others when that happens; yes quite wet and messy. I now eat with a dishtowel nearby, just in case.