Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mommy kink/caretaking roleplay fetish?

Kaiserin229

Does anyone else have a roleplaying aspect to their fetish? Lately I’ve realized that I would love to roleplay as a guy’s mommy when he’s sick/has allergies etc or just needs his nose wiped/blown in general. I wish I would’ve been bold enough to hold a tissue up to my to my ex boyfriend’s nose and say “come blow your nose for mommy like a good boy” when he sniffled. He had major mommy issues so who knows, maybe he would’ve liked it 🤷🏻‍♀️ One time when he was sick, I stopped by and brought him a box of tissues (among other things like soup cans, cold medicine, etc). He was by far way more happy and excited about the tissues (despite already having a couple boxes at home). Missed opportunities, I guess. I’d love to hear your thoughts!

To clarify: I don’t actually want to act like a guy‘s mommy all the time. Just when he sneezes, or needs his nose wiped :)

3 hours ago, Kaiserin229 said:

Does anyone else have a roleplaying aspect to their fetish? Lately I’ve realized that I would love to roleplay as a guy’s mommy when he’s sick/has allergies etc or just needs his nose wiped/blown in general. I wish I would’ve been bold enough to hold a tissue up to my to my ex boyfriend’s nose and say “come blow your nose for mommy like a good boy” when he sniffled. He had major mommy issues so who knows, maybe he would’ve liked it 🤷🏻‍♀️ One time when he was sick, I stopped by and brought him a box of tissues (among other things like soup cans, cold medicine, etc). He was by far way more happy and excited about the tissues (despite already having a couple boxes at home). Missed opportunities, I guess. I’d love to hear your thoughts!

I would love that to happen to me. I use hankies alot as you can guess from my name on here and would love for someone to hold a hanky to my nose and get me to blow.

6 hours ago, Kaiserin229 said:

I do have a caretaking aspect to my fetish as well.  I have had my ex help my blow my nose, watch me blow my nose (and comment if I am blowing too hard or encourage me to keep blowing to get it all out), and brought me tissues (even went and got me tissues in public, brought them over and told me to blow my nose and rub my back while I was doing it) before while I had a cold.

I must admit that it was super sweet, but also super embarrassing at the same time because of the amount of snot that came out while i was blowing my nose, completely soaking the tissues....

Do you have a KIK?

My partner and I are super into the Mommy Dom/Good Boy dynamic. I have only recently opened up to him about the fetish, but I *love* the idea of caring for him. I normally take on a care giving role, but I just want to go even more over the top when he’s sneezy and sniffly. It’s almost hard but to smother him. 😅

23 hours ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

hot alyssa milano GIF

This Gif is becoming a regular here on my comments of HOT posts 🔥Awww I love that you and you partner have this dynamic of mummy and Dad Dom it is so sweet. And wow how was he when you told him about your fetish?

umm for me I don’t want the mommy kinks but the Daddy part …. Maybe a little 🙈 I would probably like the Daddy talk more than the other parts, especially when I want comfort and cosy cuddles 🙈😳 By the way, I only found the Daddy ASMR on YouTube a couple of months ago… loool Of course there are parts I don’t like of the Dom. So I would just stick to the nice cuddles and cute talking lool 🙈😳🤣 I haven’t even thought about the fetish playing apart in the Daddy Dom 😅😅 I think I would leave the fetish out of it… 🙈 

Hahaha, I love that gif. He was so sweet when I told him. He doesn’t get it, but he asked some questions to clarify, and then he asked what he could do to be hot for me. I about died. We haven’t experimented yet, but we’ve talked about it a few times. I don’t want to ask him for anything, and I think I prefer going this slowly with it. He has announce his sneezes now. It kills me every time. 

Ahh, I get that. I don’t know if I’d want to mix Daddy stuff with sneezing either. I weirdly almost feel like they don’t go together. 

A bit shy to admit it, but I think I'd love to experience someone taking care of my nose like that!

I've always been a really good nose-blower, so have never had it blown for me, even when I was a child as far as I can remember - would be really intriguing to find out what it's like. 

On 6/5/2023 at 3:30 PM, Rick said:

A bit shy to admit it, but I think I'd love to experience someone taking care of my nose like that!

I've always been a really good nose-blower, so have never had it blown for me, even when I was a child as far as I can remember - would be really intriguing to find out what it's like. 

I’m so happy to know there are men out there who would enjoy this :))

Yesssss

I would love someone to take care of me when I can't do anything but sneeze.. to hold me tight.. to reassure me that it's okay, I can sneeze for as long as I need to .. 

Caretaking is my biggest kink and I love to roleplay it. I'm single, and I discovered I had a kink after my last relationship so I've never tried it with a romantic partner. That said, I've never tried a "daddy" thing with it. I'm not sure if I would, it's not really my thing. 

20 hours ago, Kaiserin229 said:

Well said, Rick!  I would love to indulge in something like this as well, in real life, of course!  Not to just have someone take care of me (help me blow my nose, etc), but to also return the favor (bring them chicken soup, tuck them into bed, help them blow their nose......)

I'm not really into care taking, but I fantasize about holding a tissue to a hot guy's nose and having him blow loudly, honking.

:drool:

1 hour ago, Bleh said:

I'm not really into care taking, but I fantasize about holding a tissue to a hot guy's nose and having him blow loudly, honking.

:drool:

Because I normally honk like a foghorn when I blow my own nose (etiquette allowing), I've sometimes wondered just what my nose would sound like if someone else were in charge of it... 😉

I just LIVE to be the caretaker, but I prefer to stay on that side of it.

If someone shows care for me, I think it's sweet, just like any other nice gesture, but it's not fetishy for me.

IDK if I feel necessarily fetishy about it but I do tend to fall into a caretaker role. But I'm a stern caretaker mostly, apart from I love to cuddle

When ill myself, I do tend to try to take care of myself but when someone takes care of me, I'm uncomfy at first but when I get to know them I find it really sweet and nice. I always feel touched in my heartstrings by it. Especially if they cuddle me.

If you haven't guessed what my love language is lol

though i’ve never acted on it, caretaking definitely would be part of my fetish.  someone having a bad allergy day or unable to control their sneezing or a cold and me taking care of them is definitely a bonus in the fetish department…i can automatically feel myself get more attentive to someone i like if they are having an issue.

@Jess Starseed1111 haha i know…i fail…i can be sporadic on here at times because of life so I forget to respond to things 😬🤦🏻😂.  what you say is the truth and should always happen in a relationship….i guess i mean i become hyper-aware of it because of the fetish…like hard to focus on anything else kind of thing haha.

Lol I am a woman who wants a Mommy/caretaker. Literally nothing hotter to me (in theory-- the idea of this *actually* happening outside of fantasy is mega cringe). 😅

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2023 at 11:47 PM, Kaiserin229 said:

I think the idea of this is extremely attractive personally!!  Us guys need taking care of lol

i’ve always had a thing for caretaking, it definitely goes hand in hand with sneezing 

On 6/13/2023 at 4:24 PM, Kaiserin229 said:

To have a girlfriend like you would be dreamy.💛💛

On 7/3/2023 at 6:17 PM, Sneezilly said:

I think the idea of this is extremely attractive personally!!  Us guys need taking care of lol

I certainly don't need it (to the point I'd probably be holding back a lot if someone else were holding my hanky for me!) but it is a very nice thought sometimes!