Sneeze Fetish Forum

Mommy kink/caretaking roleplay fetish?

Kaiserin229

On 7/3/2023 at 5:14 PM, taway298 said:

i’ve always had a thing for caretaking, it definitely goes hand in hand with sneezing 

Definitely same for me. I'm not completely set on an actual roleplay, but I lovee the idea of taking care of someone who needs it, especially someone who rarely lets their guard down to begin with. I would also love them taking care of me -- either way is great. And though some of it is definitely fetish-related, I also just enjoy helping others in that way.

• 3 weeks later...
On 31.5.2023 at 9:47 AM, Kaiserin229 said:

האם למישהו אחר יש היבט של משחק תפקידים בפטיש שלו? בזמן האחרון הבנתי שאשמח לשחק תפקידים בתור אמא של בחור כשהוא חולה/סובל מאלרגיות וכו' או סתם צריך לנגב/לנשוף את האף באופן כללי. הלוואי שהייתי נועז מספיק כדי להרים טישו עד לאפו של החבר לשעבר שלי ולהגיד "בואי לנשוף את האף שלך לאמא כמו ילד טוב" כשהוא ריחרח. היו לו בעיות אימא גדולות אז מי יודע, אולי הוא היה אוהב את זה 🤷🏻‍♀️ פעם אחת כשהוא היה חולה, עצרתי והבאתי לו קופסת טישו (בין היתר כמו פחיות מרק, תרופות קרות וכו') . הוא היה הרבה יותר שמח ונרגש מהטישו (למרות שכבר היו לו כמה קופסאות בבית). החמצת הזדמנויות, אני מניח. אשמח לשמוע את דעתכם!

My dream to have a momy like you! 

• 3 months later...
On 7/12/2023 at 9:07 PM, -lilac- said:

Definitely same for me. I'm not completely set on an actual roleplay, but I lovee the idea of taking care of someone who needs it, especially someone who rarely lets their guard down to begin with. I would also love them taking care of me -- either way is great. And though some of it is definitely fetish-related, I also just enjoy helping others in that way.

Absolutely yes for me too. The caretaking aspect has always been wrapped up with the sneezing fetish. All my fantasies are about someone being embarrassed about their sneezing (or crying, or runny nose) and me comforting them. I’ve gotten to do a *little* of it in real life, but not a ton, because I’m usually the one who gets more sick!

Side note: One time my husband and I were visiting his mom (before we were married) and he was sneezing a lot. She told him to go take allergy meds, and he did, and I was SO SAD. He mostly stopped sneezing for the rest of the day. 😢 So I definitely don’t want to be *that* kind of mom!

• 3 weeks later...

Yessssss I’m pretty sure my fetish started out as a love for hurt/comfort, which progressed to sickfics and then to this :) caretaking is intertwined with my sneezing fetish

• 1 month later...
On 5/31/2023 at 7:23 PM, Hankyrick said:

I would love that to happen to me. I use hankies alot as you can guess from my name on here and would love for someone to hold a hanky to my nose and get me to blow.

I could do that for you, but you would have to come to Australia.

16 hours ago, Mr Sneezy said:

I could do that for you, but you would have to come to Australia.

I would love to some time

On 11/27/2023 at 5:00 PM, periwinkle.ducks said:

Yessssss I’m pretty sure my fetish started out as a love for hurt/comfort, which progressed to sickfics and then to this :) caretaking is intertwined with my sneezing fetish

What role does caretaking have with your sneezing fetish? Does it revolve around helping guys blow their nose or just being next to them and blessing them after they’ve sneezing fit, handing them tissues and telling them to blow their nose, or both?

i love the caretaking aspect of the fetish!!

9 minutes ago, Yep said:

What role does caretaking have with your sneezing fetish? Does it revolve around helping guys blow their nose or just being next to them and blessing them after they’ve sneezing fit, handing them tissues and telling them to blow their nose, or both?

i love the caretaking aspect of the fetish!!

It could be any and all. The sky is the limit.

I was able to do this for my ex-girlfriend who wasn't a kinkster and even she really enjoyed it. People like being doted on, even if they have a little giggle at your weirdness. That being said, I definitely refuse to view it as a mommy kink lmao.

• 1 month later...
On 5/31/2023 at 1:47 AM, Kaiserin229 said:

Does anyone else have a roleplaying aspect to their fetish? Lately I’ve realized that I would love to roleplay as a guy’s mommy when he’s sick/has allergies etc or just needs his nose wiped/blown in general. I wish I would’ve been bold enough to hold a tissue up to my to my ex boyfriend’s nose and say “come blow your nose for mommy like a good boy” when he sniffled. He had major mommy issues so who knows, maybe he would’ve liked it 🤷🏻‍♀️ One time when he was sick, I stopped by and brought him a box of tissues (among other things like soup cans, cold medicine, etc). He was by far way more happy and excited about the tissues (despite already having a couple boxes at home). Missed opportunities, I guess. I’d love to hear your thoughts!

Tbh I'd probably love this😂 especially right now, God I'm so congested. I'd prefer to be the one wiping/blowing the girl's nose tho!

• 1 month later...
On 5/31/2023 at 2:49 AM, Kaiserin229 said:

To clarify: I don’t actually want to act like a guy‘s mommy all the time. Just when he sneezes, or needs his nose wiped :)

Gotcha! I’m like that too