Sneeze Fetish Forum

What’s everyone’s favorite fast food spot?

sneezefan222

For me it’s either Del Taco or Farmer Boy’s (Anyone from So Cal will know what I’m talking about) 🍔🌮

I would punch someone right in the face for some Taco Bell, I haven't had it in so long.  But since random acts of violence are probably pretty unlikely to score me some soft tacos, I gotta go with Subway.

Edit @Jess Starseed1111 we posted at the same time, I am extremely jealous that you have access to a Taco Bell and I promise not to punch you in the face to try and steal your tacos :laugh:

Edited by SleepingPhlox
9 minutes ago, SleepingPhlox said:

I would punch someone right in the face for some Taco Bell, I haven't had it in so long.  But since random acts of violence are probably pretty unlikely to score me some soft tacos, I gotta go with Subway.

Edit @Jess Starseed1111 we posted at the same time, I am extremely jealous that you have access to a Taco Bell and I promise not to punch you in the face to try and steal your tacos :laugh:

What?!SUBWAY?!? You mean you’re not down with the freshly-sliced Jersey Mike’s????

sidenote: Taco Bell is good! Especially at midnight for some odd reason 😁

20 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Chicken Tikka probably, I don’t go too often haha 

Never heard of that sun before?  What’s in it ?

3 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Oooh subway, it’s like a mainly sandwich (roll) bar place really, you can add your things inside 🤣

No I meant the Chicken Tikka.  What does it come with? 

45 minutes ago, Jess Starseed1111 said:

Ooooh 😳 misread your comment lool Well I have the seasoned chicken and salad with whatever sauce you want. You can alter what it is inside it anyway 😅 

Sounds good 😁

11 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

@SleepingPhlox @Jess Starseed1111 What do you guys usually get at subway?? 

*deep breath*

Foot long Italian BMT on 9 grain oat bread, plain cheese, not toasted, no sauces, with lots of pickles...could I have a little bit more pickles, please? Thanks.

And then I'm too full to eat anything else for HOURS  :laugh:

i don't really eat fast food but I am in an ongoing love affair with Chipotle... im not sure if that counts? Is Chipotle fast food? I would KILL to be eating Chipotle right now. But they aren't in Europe aside from the UK 😓

This is probably gonna earn me some hate, because it's not the fast food franchise that's "okay" to like, but honest to God, McDonald's. Big Mac, fries, Coke (full-on sugar rush, no Zero or Diet or Light for me), or maybe just two simple cheeseburgers and a mocha frappé while I'm driving, yes please. :drool: 

I wanna stress that while a decade ago, I'd have McDonald's about once every other week, with my current situation such as not being able to go wherever whenever because I don't have my own car, plus my financial instability, PLUS my social anxiety, I get it maybe once or twice a year, tops, so it's a whole fucking outing for me, okay? :lol: 

5 hours ago, SleepingPhlox said:

*deep breath*

Foot long Italian BMT on 9 grain oat bread, plain cheese, not toasted, no sauces, with lots of pickles...could I have a little bit more pickles, please? Thanks.

And then I'm too full to eat anything else for HOURS  :laugh:

BMT is always a classic.  Have you ever ate the Rotisserie chicken? 

4 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

This is probably gonna earn me some hate, because it's not the fast food franchise that's "okay" to like, but honest to God, McDonald's. Big Mac, fries, Coke (full-on sugar rush, no Zero or Diet or Light for me), or maybe just two simple cheeseburgers and a mocha frappé while I'm driving, yes please. :drool: 

I wanna stress that while a decade ago, I'd have McDonald's about once every other week, with my current situation such as not being able to go wherever whenever because I don't have my own car, plus my financial instability, PLUS my social anxiety, I get it maybe once or twice a year, tops, so it's a whole fucking outing for me, okay? :lol: 

That sounds like a McDonalds commercial lol.  What happened to your car? 

4 hours ago, Melody said:

i don't really eat fast food but I am in an ongoing love affair with Chipotle... im not sure if that counts? Is Chipotle fast food? I would KILL to be eating Chipotle right now. But they aren't in Europe aside from the UK 😓

I feel you melody.  Burrito or bowl?

1 minute ago, sneezefan222 said:

That sounds like a McDonalds commercial lol.  What happened to your car? 

:lol:  Yeah, it's been about a year since last time I had some, so I'm a bit enthusiastic about it! :rofl:  

Car got a few issues too many, cost too much to fix, finances didn't allow for a new, and nowadays I'm pretty much completely housebound due to agoraphobia and social anxiety, so I don't really go anywhere anyway. 🤷‍♀️

1 minute ago, Chanel_no5 said:

:lol:  Yeah, it's been about a year since last time I had some, so I'm a bit enthusiastic about it! :rofl:  

Car got a few issues too many, cost too much to fix, finances didn't allow for a new, and nowadays I'm pretty much completely housebound due to agoraphobia and social anxiety, so I don't really go anywhere anyway. 🤷‍♀️

Do you remember what was wrong with your car?  I’m a mechanic, that’s why I ask. 

19 minutes ago, sneezefan222 said:

Do you remember what was wrong with your car?  I’m a mechanic, that’s why I ask. 

Oh God, it was back in 2015, I don't remember! :lol: It wasn't one thing though, I remember that much, it was a whole sheet of stuff that had to be fixed last time I went in for inspection, so I just drove it as long as it was legal and then sold it as fixer-upper to some teen. 

1 hour ago, sneezefan222 said:

I feel you melody.  Burrito or bowl?

Ahhh bowl all the way 

1 hour ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Oh God, it was back in 2015, I don't remember! :lol: It wasn't one thing though, I remember that much, it was a whole sheet of stuff that had to be fixed last time I went in for inspection, so I just drove it as long as it was legal and then sold it as fixer-upper to some teen. 

Have you been looking around Craigslist or offer up (not sure if they have that in the U.K.). Those apps usually have lots of cars for sale.  They won’t be brand new but there should be something affordable. 

Whataburger, Five Guys, In n Out Burger, Wendy’s. And although not my favorite, I do have a soft spot for McNuggets and McDonald’s breakfasts.

I used to love Carl’s Jr. but they’ve become very hit or miss where I live. I also like KFC and Popeye’s, especially the latter.

19 minutes ago, Travel said:

Whataburger, Five Guys, In n Out Burger, Wendy’s. And although not my favorite, I do have a soft spot for McNuggets and McDonald’s breakfasts.

I used to love Carl’s Jr. but they’ve become very hit or miss where I live. I also like KFC and Popeye’s, especially the latter.

Man I haven’t had Whataburger in YEARS!!! Probably since I graduated high school! 

Carl’s is usually a miss if you live farther east but within California the standard is still met.  

KFC SMACKS!  What do you usually get there? 

2 hours ago, Just Older said:

Probably McDonalds. Especially with their new chicken wraps. And iced coffee. Yum!

What’s your favorite chicken wrap?

3 minutes ago, sneezefan222 said:

Man I haven’t had Whataburger in YEARS!!! Probably since I graduated high school! 

Carl’s is usually a miss if you live farther east but within California the standard is still met.  

KFC SMACKS!  What do you usually get there? 

I’m in Texas if Whataburger didn’t give it away. I need to see how Carl’s is doing in California lol. KFC tends to be a family or party type of deal; we get a bucket and sides, which is fine by me. I love getting three pieces of that chicken, plus the mashed potatoes, fries, and the biscuits.

12 hours ago, sneezefan222 said:

What’s your favorite chicken wrap?

Zesty lime grilled wrap with extra tomato and lettuce.