Sneeze Fetish Forum

What’s everyone’s favorite fast food spot?

sneezefan222

1 hour ago, Just Older said:

Zesty lime grilled wrap with extra tomato and lettuce.

Ohhh that sounds good. 

• 3 months later...

Starbucks. The toasted tomato mozzarella panini is really good and their desserts and seasonal drinks are nice too. My standard order is a green tea.

I’m in the minority here but I prefer Burger King over McDonald’s. However,  I will say that McDonald’s nuggets do hit the spot for me 😊

19 hours ago, jc475 said:

I’m in the minority here but I prefer Burger King over McDonald’s. However,  I will say that McDonald’s nuggets do hit the spot for me 😊

Burger King is superior in every way except french fries, and this is a fact! But I do like a nice McDonald's apple pie.

3 minutes ago, SpookingPhlox said:

Burger King is superior in every way except french fries, and this is a fact! But I do like a nice McDonald's apple pie.

This is facts…the Whopper is far superior to the Big Mac, or any other burger from the clown 😂

• 2 weeks later...

Any Steak n Shake fans on here?        Also Put me down for Burger King over McDonald's 

Edited by Rhomberg Rabbit
On 6/15/2023 at 4:13 PM, SpookingPhlox said:

I would punch someone right in the face for some Taco Bell, I haven't had it in so long.  But since random acts of violence are probably pretty unlikely to score me some soft tacos, I gotta go with Subway.

Edit @Jess Starseed1111 we posted at the same time, I am extremely jealous that you have access to a Taco Bell and I promise not to punch you in the face to try and steal your tacos :laugh:

Had a friend who always called Taco bell Toxic Hell 🤣

5 minutes ago, Rhomberg Rabbit said:

Had a friend who always called Taco bell Toxic Hell 🤣

Hey, growing up we always called it Taco Smell in honour of the farts that it created, but damn if I wouldn't devour a whole bunch of those mass produced tacos right now if I could! :laugh:

21 hours ago, SpookingPhlox said:

Hey, growing up we always called it Taco Smell in honour of the farts that it created, but damn if I wouldn't devour a whole bunch of those mass produced tacos right now if I could! :laugh:

Same here :watsup:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/6/2023 at 11:29 PM, Plop68 said:

Five Guys is mine

I love a Five Guys burger. It’s overpriced but sometimes you just can’t beat it. The hot dogs are good as well.

KFC is slowly winning me back since they’ve changed and actually started seasoning their fries. Their previous fries were awful. 

• 4 weeks later...

Big Fast Food Brands are limited in Germany but I love Five Guys, way too pricey but the burgers and fries are amazing!

I remember when McDonald's had the McGriddle at the Breakfast Menu when I was a toddler, they discontinued it when I was about 10, I'm still sad about it to this day. 

• 1 month later...

👨🏻‍🦳🍗🐔

Edited by Bless you, Hi
  • 1 month later...

If I had to pick a favorite fast foot spot I guess I would go with Popeyes. Something about those chicken tenders and fries with that sweat heat sauce 😋....I'm on a diet so I'm holding back for now but man Popeyes tempts me EVERY TIME.