Sneeze Fetish Forum

For you is the fetish more auditory or visual.

RosieB

I definitely feel like it’s more auditory for me than visual. Idk, maybe it’s just because I only ever listened to audios growing up but I don’t care so much about the visual. I think it can be a nice bonus if I like the person for sure, but I think I prefer hearing/sensing the build up and release rather than watching it.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RosieB

• brokensneeze

• SneezeFae

• snzmn2016

I love a good visual, BUT I can imagine visuals in my head since I'm a very visual person. I can't however imagine sounds. Like, I can only think of exactly a sound I've already heard, but I can't add or take away to/from it to fit what I want the way I can with visuals. I don't know, it's weird. 

So yeah, more auditory for me.

definitely auditory for me, i’ve always preferred wavs over anything else. i’m kind of picky when it comes to visuals so i have to put in more effort that way 

For me it's very SITUATIONAL. For example, I prefer allergy sneezes like 10-to-1 over colds, and someone inducing does nothing for me. So while I would certainly prefer to SEE the person's face, and everything that goes on, it ruined pretty quickly for me if they're just inducing. Now... I'm not stupid. I realizer that 90-some% (99%?) of audio-clips are induced. BUT... i don't SEE it. So if they complain about the pollen, or it's their roommates cat, it enables the suspension of disbelief. In audio only, almost ANY scenario is plausible and easily created. That harder to do in video, without a budget anyway.

I had to think about it, as obviously I enjoy both (I'm sure we all do) but I realised visual is the main thing for me. Even if I'm just listening to audio sneezes, I tend to imagine some visuals in my head.

By the way - it's a bit of an old cliche that men's sexual fantasises tend to be more visual, and women's sexual fantasises are less visual and more emotional. I don't really believe you can generalize like that, and theories of the type "men are usually like this/women are usually like that" are pretty unfashionable in 2023.

Nevertheless, it's interesting that in this thread, on average those identifying as men seem to prefer visual, and those identifying as women have a preference for audio.

It's such a small sample I expect there's nothing in it - but it's interesting to speculate.

On 7/13/2023 at 8:43 AM, Holdbacks said:

Auditory of course. If there’s visual, it will be much better.

This is exactly the case for me, too. If I have to choose one, I'll choose auditory. But if I get to see it, too, that's even better. And if I can see on their face that a sneeze is coming before it happens, that's the best!

It's gotta be visual. Hearing sneezes and imagining what they look like is great, but actually seeing their twitching nostrils, the lengthy buildups, the explosive release...

It's something else entirely...

Visual for sure. But I do love to hear the random sneezing. Like when someone starts sneezing a couple of isles over from you in the store

On 7/9/2023 at 2:16 AM, Sneezefairy said:

Definitely visual! I am absolutely obsessed with someone’s nostrils flaring, their nose twitching, etc. 

I agree with you there it definitely adds to the attractiveness of the overall sneeze 

It’s very situational for me. I love a good audio but I also love visuals more. I like the idea of seeing someone gearing up for a sneeze.

Hm. It may sound a bit weird, just hope it doesn’t come off as rude but I would say audio for me because I only really enjoy visuals if the person looks attractive to me, otherwise it’s just not really the same. When I don’t see the person on a wav for example, I can imagine the person or just be focused on the sound and I think I prefer that and enjoy it more :) 

this topic is honestly more divisive than i thought

i would have to say auditory, as hearing gives off more of the feeling or something like that

The best of course is for both to be together but if I was given a choice between a video with no sound or an audio recording then I would choose the audio every time 

Definitely more auditory for me.

There are only certain types of sneezes where the visual really adds much. Well, I mean, it definitely adds something for almost any fetish to see that the person who is sneezing--or doing whatever--looks attractive, although as some others have pointed out, it works the other way too--seeing that the person looks unattractive in my opinion can take quite something away. But in terms of the sneeze itself, it is really only "teasing" sneezes and/or sneezes with a dramatic build-up where there's much to see visually--the kind of sneezes that heave the chest, scrunch the whole face as they are coming on, where the eyes flutter, etc.

The release itself is at best a bobbing of the head forward, often only slight, which looks more or less the same for most sneezes, making it rather boring. Telling an "Achoo!" from a "Heh-TISHOO" or "Hit-CHEE" is really not possible visually, even telling a fully released sneeze apart from a half-stifle can be difficult. The intensity and harshness/softness of the release can only really be appreciated if you hear the sound. And I'm not into spray, so that doesn't factor into it.

It's more auditory for me... I love hearing hitching breaths and the actual sneeze... it's so difficult to describe.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, zack12 said:

100% auditory. Would rather hear all the sounds than just see visuals. 

I feel the same way! I do enjoy visuals too but it’s definitely the audio that’s the most important 

Typically, I find the auditory component to be the best part. Some times if there’s a visible reaction/build up, that’ll do more for me than the sound, but I typically prefer the sound. 

It’s really interesting to me how many people enjoy the auditory. I wonder if that preference has any other factors that affect it. Like, do men generally prefer visuals because men are often more turned on by visuals or something like that? Like does the kind of person and their sexuality impact preferences or is it more like taste or and experience based thing? 

On 9/18/2023 at 9:21 AM, Lavender Haze said:

It’s really interesting to me how many people enjoy the auditory. I wonder if that preference has any other factors that affect it. Like, do men generally prefer visuals because men are often more turned on by visuals or something like that? Like does the kind of person and their sexuality impact preferences or is it more like taste or and experience based thing? 

I'm a very visual person in general, including with other sexually-related things (including another fetish). That doesn't change the fact that sneezing is mainly an auditory thing for me--as I said in a previous post, most aspects of sneezes just can't be appreciated visually (except for things like face twitching and eyes fluttering/closing, which I do like to see). You'd need to have a transparent human body to even get close to being able to really "see" a sneeze in all its glory.

• 2 weeks later...

I almost wanted to say audio 100%, but I realize that failed sneezes don't really make me feel the same way in audio form, than it does in video form where you get to see the sneezer hitch and scrunch their nose or rub at it roughly and all that... As well as wet/snotty sneezes, where it's just so much better in visual form. However, the sneeze content I've encountered is almost always audio, just due to the nature of the content that's out there. There's also this weird thing I have where the sneezer does not have to be someone I am attracted to. Still hits the right buttons. Which obviously are enhanced if the sneezer is hot ... :blushsmiley:

My final answer is probably audio. It's really hard to say definitively!

• 2 weeks later...

A bit of both actually. Auditory is, for me, the bigger part but I also enjoy the "sneeze look" a woman gets when they are about to sneeze. Also, since I am fond of a prominent nose, an itchy, irritated, red nose is a big plus.

Auditory, definitely.  There are specific people I enjoy watching, but I prefer sound only most of the time.  If I'm watching online content and there's actual video, I usually just have it playing in the background while I read or browse other videos.