Sneeze Fetish Forum

Biggest pet peeve

Sneeze lover

Having someone constantly sniffle, when it's apparent that they need to just go blow their nose.  Also, people that blow their nose into their hands in the sink, instead of using a tissue or toilet paper.

People who sneeze into their hand instead of their elbow.  Especially when they are sick!

On 6/28/2023 at 7:35 PM, Sneeze lover said:

Hearing  family members sneeze 🤦🏼‍♂️

This isn’t a pet peeve for me, this is an infuriating travesty. 

2 hours ago, Vipiyoh said:

“Hocking loogies” or whatever it’s called. It’s so gross! 

Same! Absolutely disgusting 

People who refuse a tissue when they're sick and proceed to just keep sniffling wetly and wiping their nose on their sleeve

yeah sometimes my stupid family ruins it for me. Just my luck that both my parents would sneeze like 5 times or whatever. I want to just pretend it doesnt exist. It's really frustrating because I just moved out finally but sometimes if I see a sneeze that has similarities to theirs it will ruin it for me. For years, the only real sneezes I got to see were my stupid family's/ I'm hoping now having moved out I can finally cleanse my pallet and get back to what I actually love about the fetish. Cu yeah. yeesh.

23 hours ago, Vipiyoh said:

“Hocking loogies” or whatever it’s called. It’s so gross! 

Oh yea that’s absolutely disgusting!!

2 hours ago, rysosneezy said:

Oh yea that’s absolutely disgusting!!

@rysosneezy it’s worse after you’ve had a cold or sinus infection and now just produce massive loogies for like three days.  

people who scream sneeze so obnoxiously that it silences a room. especially when you can tell they’re doing it purposely for attention 😐

Cough sneezing, or obviously sick sneezing in public. I love hearing people sneeze but I don't want to get sick. Allergic sneezing in public in the other hand is my fave. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/29/2023 at 9:38 PM, sneezefan222 said:

People who sneeze into their hand instead of their elbow.  Especially when they are sick!

I get what you’re saying, but prior to the pandemic, this is what a lot of people were instructed to do if they didn’t have a tissue within reach.

Sneezing into your elbow is a relatively new practice, with respect to public health messaging.

8 minutes ago, solitaire-au said:

I get what you’re saying, but prior to the pandemic, this is what a lot of people were instructed to do if they didn’t have a tissue within reach.

Sneezing into your elbow is a relatively new practice, with respect to public health messaging.

Which is weird because I’ve always been told to sneeze into my elbow 😂

On 7/6/2023 at 9:32 PM, BlessMeAchoo said:

I hate hearing coughing personnally

I hate it when my family members cough but I love coughing as a sort of 'addon' to sneezing.

• 1 month later...
On 6/29/2023 at 2:35 AM, Sneeze lover said:

Hearing  family members sneeze 🤦🏼‍♂️

I die inside every time it happens and go insane. 

On 7/9/2023 at 12:31 AM, taway298 said:

people who scream sneeze so obnoxiously that it silences a room. especially when you can tell they’re doing it purposely for attention 😐

Yes, such a turnoff. Also fake ones!!!! They make me cringe so much

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/8/2023 at 11:43 PM, AntheaHolmes said:

constant sniffling....gosh. get a damn tissue or hanky. 

Yes! Totally agree!

Cough like sneezes - I hate those with passion.

I also agree with family sneezing - it’s a hell no from me.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hearing one particular sneezer on Y.T. I don't recall her name. It almost looked like she was using a spray bottle to make the spray. If it seems fake I don't like it. If it's not, good for her.

On 7/20/2023 at 10:25 PM, solitaire-au said:

I know I'm super late ro respond but prior to which pandemic..? This was the instruction back during the swine flu pandemic in 2009-2010 as well (and between these two pandemics) and I don't really remember if it was talked about before that so I guess that is "prior to [a] pandemic". 😅

As for the actual topic of this thread, I can't stand the sound of dry nose blows. Not a kink thing, just an unpleasant sound to my ears. My actual kink related pet peeves are all about fiction and people not getting their facts right when it comes to how diseases work.

7 hours ago, Sitruuna said:

I know I'm super late ro respond but prior to which pandemic..? This was the instruction back during the swine flu pandemic in 2009-2010 as well (and between these two pandemics) and I don't really remember if it was talked about before that so I guess that is "prior to [a] pandemic". 😅

I can't remember ever hearing instructions to sneeze into elbow prior to the swine flu pandemic. I was born in the mid 80s and I was taught to cover with hands or tissue/handkerchief. And wash hands often and not cook for others when you have a cold. That was about it, and that never changed until 2009 when swine flu emerged. Maybe there are variations in other areas of the world, but I know I had never heard of it before then, and you could say I have something of a vested interest in sneezing and techniques and habits around it... :whistle: :lol: