Sneeze Fetish Forum

Biggest pet peeve

Sneeze lover

1 hour ago, Chanel_no5 said:

I can't remember ever hearing instructions to sneeze into elbow prior to the swine flu pandemic. I was born in the mid 80s and I was taught to cover with hands or tissue/handkerchief. And wash hands often and not cook for others when you have a cold. That was about it, and that never changed until 2009 when swine flu emerged. Maybe there are variations in other areas of the world, but I know I had never heard of it before then, and you could say I have something of a vested interest in sneezing and techniques and habits around it... :whistle: :lol: 

haha yea, I was mostly trying to remember if there was any talk about it during the aviann flu scare a few years prior but I don't think there was? I can't really remember much of that, though, shitty as my memory is 😅

2 minutes ago, Sitruuna said:

haha yea, I was mostly trying to remember if there was any talk about it during the aviann flu scare a few years prior but I don't think there was? I can't really remember much of that, though, shitty as my memory is 😅

Nope, at least not here. Swine flu was the first time it was brought up. I remember thinking it looked so weird and uncomfortable, but got used to it pretty quickly. 😅

7 hours ago, Chanel_no5 said:

Nope, at least not here. Swine flu was the first time it was brought up. I remember thinking it looked so weird and uncomfortable, but got used to it pretty quickly. 😅

Ahh, then it must have been like that here as well.

On 7/5/2023 at 3:41 PM, Vipiyoh said:

“Hocking loogies” or whatever it’s called. It’s so gross! 

Oh I hate this. Grosses me out so bad. 

This was said a few times already but yeah hearing family members sneeze..especially when they're sick. My mother and sister both have allergies and will wet sneeze at times which I can't deal with 🤢 . I love them though lol.  

On 7/6/2023 at 6:00 PM, sneezefan222 said:

@rysosneezy it’s worse after you’ve had a cold or sinus infection and now just produce massive loogies for like three days.  

Thank goodness I live alone and don't care if I need to cough, I do.

People constantly sniffling. The worst is when you sit down to write a test or exam and the person next to you will clearly be doing it the whole time. I can’t entirely blame them but it drives me insane.

1 hour ago, 1a2b3d4c5 said:

People constantly sniffling. The worst is when you sit down to write a test or exam and the person next to you will clearly be doing it the whole time. I can’t entirely blame them but it drives me insane.

This is totally dependent on the person doing the sniffling for me! If I find them attractive then I’ll actually quite enjoy it… distracting in a different way.

2 hours ago, TartanSneezer said:

This is totally dependent on the person doing the sniffling for me! If I find them attractive then I’ll actually quite enjoy it… distracting in a different way.

Interesting! That definitely makes sense, but for me I’ve never enjoyed sniffling in any situation. I kind of wish I did, it would make it less annoying.

When someone u want to sneeze just coughs. This makes me deeply angry and disappointed, especially in cartoons and anime lol

44 minutes ago, streenrayo said:

When someone u want to sneeze just coughs. This makes me deeply angry and disappointed, especially in cartoons and anime lol

I would literally pay to see some of my favorite anime characters sneeze!