Sneeze Fetish Forum

I finally told my husband…

peach2218

By the way this has taken us years to get to so hang in there but also don’t be afraid to ask for what you want .  Just do so with love and compassion.  I also told him that even though we tease about everything this was off limits… it would be about as well received as teasing me or any woman about weight.

52 minutes ago, Privatedancer said:

It is amazing how hard this can be when I think I would LOVE if my husband had a fetish as long as it wasn’t something disgusting….and here is why.  It is like having a super power.  If he learns to embrace it, especially with how insanely easy your variation is, then he can take the intimacy to new levels previously not possible. The problem is people without a fetish don’t really understand that.  So I tried to explain to my husband (I told him early on but didn’t revisit and explain for years) that he had the cheat code to get me instantly and insanely turned on if he just embraces it (I had to explain in writing because I was too embarrassed) and that I really wanted him to use it and that I believed if he did he would find he loved it too.  He induces all the time now and says turns out he does have a fetish which is seeing how insanely turned on I get by him when he sneezes :) 

This is partially why it was SO hard to tell him! He doesn’t have a fetish. Kinks, sure, but nothing out of the ordinary. 

This is partially why it was SO hard to tell him! He doesn’t have a fetish. Kinks, sure, but nothing out of the ordinary. 

don’t lose hope and don’t be afraid to bring it up again even if it takes you some time.  It literally took us years to get to where we are now and I still haven’t told him specifics (he hasn’t asked- I would if he asked) but he now iinduces every time which  has really enhanced sex for me

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanna say I've read everything on this story and quickly became highly invested lol. So proud of you for finally telling your husband! Thank you for your vulnerability and for sharing.

2 hours ago, klick22 said:

Just wanna say I've read everything on this story and quickly became highly invested lol. So proud of you for finally telling your husband! Thank you for your vulnerability and for sharing.

I’ve been reading back through 8 years of posts related to my husband/then-boyfriend, and I honestly can’t believe I actually told him. It was like a 50 pound tumor was removed from my back or something.