Sneeze Fetish Forum

How does a person's attractiveness affect your enjoyment of their sneeze?

drsn

In order for me to really enjoy someone's sneezing, I feel like I have to find them somewhat attractive, but there are definitely attractive people whose sneezes I don't like and less attractive people with great sneezes. I think the bigger thing for me is age of the person (not into older people) and the sound of the sneeze (more than one at a time is a big plus). Also I'm only interested in women sneezing. Just interesting to compare our feelings of the fetish in relation to our other attractions. 

I don't think I mind... Obviously, if the persons has a nice sneeze+looks is better, but my fetish is more auditory, I'd say. 

I'd just exclude old people. 

If they’re easy on the eyes, it’s a much more enjoyable experience for me, I admit! 

I do think physical attraction is a factor for me, but I’d agree that there are other variables that can make up for attractiveness if it’s not all there. One of the biggest things for me is their personality/the air that they give off. If they’re someone who is always controlled and rarely shows vulnerability, it’s almost fascinating to see them give in to something they can’t help. I’ve had crushes on characters in TV shows for this exact reason, when in any other case I usually wouldn’t be attracted to them physically.

But anyways lol. To answer the question, attractiveness does factor into it for me, but other aspects can make up for a lack of it.

A person being attractive can make a good sneeze better, but it can’t make a bad sneeze good.

Yes and no... It's not about whether or not they're conventionally good looking or not... It's more like.. "Could I see this person as a partner." Hence family, the very young and the VERY old are out. BUt for just about anyone else, sneezing MAKES them more attractive, generally speaking.

I’m mean she can’t be a hunch back or anything…LOL JKJK 

it does play a factor, especially if they’re sneezes aren’t so hot. 

Yeah I think attractiveness does play a factor. Even if their sneezes don’t sound the best, it’s always nice for me to see an attractive person sneezing. A great sneeze can make me more attracted than I was before, but I still have to think they are slightly attractive.

Edited by SFDON

For me attractiveness doesn't really play a factor in how much I enjoy them sneezing. I don't really find people attractive from the get go it takes time. However.... If there's sneezing going the process speeds up quite a lot 😅

1 minute ago, CGirl said:

For me attractiveness doesn't really play a factor in how much I enjoy them sneezing. I don't really find people attractive from the get go it takes time. However.... If there's sneezing going the process speeds up quite a lot 😅

I think I can agree with this statement. Sure being attractive physically is nice but there’s so much more than the physical aspect. And yes the sneezing helps a lot lol

Basically, any man with a medium sized to big nose is attractive to me.

The bigger the nose, the more likely I am into enjoy listening to the sneeze.

But I enjoy all mens sneezes!

1 minute ago, colorado198219 said:

Sorry, about have two different posts on this. I don't how to erase this one.

Basically, any man with a medium sized to big nose is attractive to me.

The bigger the nose, the more likely I am into enjoy listening to the sneeze.

But I enjoy all mens sneezes.

I think if he is masculine with a big nose, that I enjoy the mans sneeze even more.

Edited by colorado198219

It's directly related because I only enjoy sneezes from someone I'm already attracted to (and I like their sneezes no matter what they sound like)  Basically, if I have the hots for you, I love your sneezes no matter what they're like.  If I'm not looking at you in that way, your sneezes are so benign to me I might as well not have the fetish. 

I mean, it's pretty cool because I never have to worry about the whole "find a person hot, but I hate their sneeze" thing that some folks grapple with.  Thats gotta be frustrating!

If I find the person physically repulsive, I won’t enjoy the sneeze. If I’m just not attracted to them in general, I might still like the sound of their sneeze. Obviously, physically attractive + good sneeze is ideal. 

On the flip side, there have been plenty of times where I find someone extremely physically attractive but don’t enjoy their sneeze. (Mainly the ones that sound identical to a cough or are always completely silent/stifled). 

On 7/12/2023 at 5:46 PM, peach2218 said:

If I find the person physically repulsive, I won’t enjoy the sneeze. If I’m just not attracted to them in general, I might still like the sound of their sneeze. Obviously, physically attractive + good sneeze is ideal. 

On the flip side, there have been plenty of times where I find someone extremely physically attractive but don’t enjoy their sneeze. (Mainly the ones that sound identical to a cough or are always completely silent/stifled). 

Pretty much the same as this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

For myself I feel like that have to be somewhat attracted to them they don’t have to be drop dead gorgeous but I have to somewhat be attracted to them. Even if I’m not I still feel like I could enjoy the sneezes. 

i need to feel some kind of attraction towards the person! whether its their voice is hot (ie a wav) or if they’re an attractive looking person in my eyes, even if its written i still need to feel some kind of pull towards the character to enjoy it fully. 

• 1 month later...

I don’t have to be attracted to someone at all to be into their sneezing. It’s a bonus if I am, but I’m only not into it if I’m like kinda grossed out by someone for whatever reason.

• 1 month later...

How attractive I find a person has a direct impact on how attractive I can find a sneeze. Like, if a person isn’t attractive to me in the slightest for whatever reason, I’ll honestly probably be a little squicked out by them sneezing. If I think they’re attractive, then it really depends on how they sneeze and how attractive they are. If their sneezes don’t match my preferences, it’s just kind of a whatever, if not a squick for me. If their sneeze match my preferences and they’re attractive I’m gonna be into it. If I find them incredibly attractive and their sneezes match my preferences, I’m gonna spontaneously combust. 

• 3 weeks later...

I think it's a plus if someone I find attractive does have a great sneeze but either way one doesn't affect the other.

Someone I don't find attractive can have a pretty sneeze, I won't be attracted more

Someone I find attractive and have a bad sneeze will not turn me off

I'm not at the point yet of being attracted to a face or physic, because I'm listening to the variety; loud, deep, messy. Some male sneezers have the magic key that turns me on and most of them are blacked out or showing hands, partial face, blurred out face. I'm not looking for a movie star.